Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Is it healthy to eat vegetables as a main meal,like dinner?
Iam trying to eat healthier and cut out red meats and lose weight.Iam not sure about eating all vegetables for a meal....

How do i help my Mum lose weight?
I'm really worried about my mum, she has been overweight all my life and i really want to help her. i've asked her to find out tell me how much she weighs but she won't do that because ...

Im 12 years old, 123 pounds, 5' 1", And FAT!!! what should i do?
IDK Im ...

I am 5'7" and 98 lbs..... I feel fat in the mirror but then I see pics & I think I am skinny..do I have an ED?
I will feel normal sized or slightly big in the mirror.....but then I will see pictures of myself and think I am skinny.....does this mean I have an ED?...

How often do you do it?
Eat meals...are you more of a 3 square meals a day, or 5 smaller meals?...

How many pounds can you loose in 4 weeks by starving?
please no mess i really wanna know....

Is it true that...?
If you suffer from bulimia, even if you're still at a healthy weight, your periods stop?

Don't worry, just curious!

Did i eat to much today?? ?
i am battling anorexia and recently ovrcoming it.
I had
special k granola bar and banana for breakfast

1/2 a bagel & strawberry yogurt for lunch

i went to the ...

What is my weight supposed to be? I am 5'9 and 13?

Additional Details
I am girl i am okayy in looking weight i don't really have a belly. i weigh right now 126...

What [type of] foods keep you full longer than others (but ones that taste good ;] lol)?
im not obese or anything i just eat when im bored for some reason or when I just have nothing else to do..

its so annoying i dont wanna gain weight!

im thinking that maybe if i ...

How many calories dose 100 calories burn?

How do i resist food at a party?
im going to a party for track, and im guessing its pizza. I dont wanna eat it cuz im trying to loose 5 pounds. pizza will not help that!!

how do i resist it?...

Where are triceps ?
are your triceps muscle just above your elbow?
Additional Details
is it like just above elbow or just a way up? thanks :)...

Do you think it's weird if someone walks on the treamill with their eyes closed?
Because I do, and I feel so silly.
:)...

Why is soda bad for your body?
not diet soda... just regular. i heard one time that it damages your brain cells. is this true? and what are the other effects of drinking to much?...

I need to lose 40 pounds in 3 months ?
what a fast way before basic training?
Additional Details
its to go into the army please help ...

Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich everyday?
Is it healthy if I ate Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich everyday for breakfast AND lunch (with a cup of milk)? It's quick, easy, cheap, and good.

I use Smucker's Goober S...

I want to lose about 5 to9 pounds and I am considering fasting. Is that safe?
I am not overweight but I am dangerously close for my height. I want to stay healthy....

Some fun facts about breakfast tht i can say in a presentation?
I have to motivate people to eat ...

I am 5'5'' and i weigh 102 pounds is that over weight?

southernsweetie
How can i get my legs ( especially my thighs) slimmer quickly?

xoxo
Rating
ummmm let me think............ EXERCIZE???

Natasha D
eat less.

fourteenrolyat
lunges
running

Anne
Running is the only thing that will get your legs in shape. None of that other workout stuff works. Its good for all parts of your body except arms, lift some weights and run, ride a bike, jog, walk. Don't be lazy =D

jennnyjen
Join a gym and do cardio. Especially the bike & cross trainer but don't do excessive running on the treadmill since it puts shock [in other words, working it more to form muscle] on your thighs. Also when you work your hamstrings on a muscle machine, lower the weights but increase the amount of repetitions you are doing.
:) Good luck.

R+K<3
Rating
Go to a local gym or run every morning to slim down your thighs and legs from the hips too.

jasonjas
Rating
Run... and run some more.

squishy
hike and bike

blueberry'yumyum ♥
gym

Andrew
take a kick boxing class

Sparkle
Rating
Be proud of the way you are

Ashleen
Exercise that specific area. Another thing is maybe run daily to get more muscle in your legs and less fat.

Meg
Rating
stretching, pilates, ballet.
i dance and my legs are the most in shape out of my body

Sophiesmama
lots of walking

LV
light leg/ankle weights; lots of repititions
ballet/dance work
Depending on your build, running/tennis may give you big thighs, even if you're more fit and muscular.
Walking remains the best and easiest exercise for legs--see Paris (the city in France, not the celebutard). Following that, clubbing and dancing, which is also great for the mid-section.

ME!!!
Go for a run. Running tips at www.runnersworld.com

Char S
jogging, running bleechers, dancing, and horse back riding are all great ways to strengthen your legs.

good luck

Scott F
Rating
Exercise and dieting.

Amandalicious
walking, running, lunges

kimmielou3
Rating
it's so old school, but i love the step to focus on thighs, but like any excercise, it will take time to see results.

Chris
Rating
Use a hip abductor and hip adductor machine with fairly low weight and a high number of reps. Also use leg press machines and ellipticals.

opinonated little firecracker
high repetition+ low resistance.
jogging.

DON'T:
sprint or do any heavy duty bycling.

*lunges build up muscle, but they don't really slim you down. lunges are better for people with stick thin legs who want to gain some shape.

yay southerness!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy