Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Unoptrid1aq
How many times should you brush your teeth a day?

MIZ CRAZY
6 times

artsy
Rating
twice. And floss once a day.

Loves_To_Pierce
2 at least but 3 usually

jenny
Rating
try to do it after every meal.
(at least twice a day, once in the morning and once at night)
if you can't do it after lunch or something, bring floss or gum to remove food that may be stuck in your teeth.

Mad Awesome Yo! =)
It is recommended that you brush your teeth twice a day, but I think it would be better if you brush your teeth after every meal if you have time. To optimize(sp?) the health of your teeth you should also floss, use an antiseptic mouthwash(to prevent plaque and tartar), and use a floride rinse(to strengthen the teeth). I do all of these things now because I had braces and I want my teeth to stay healthy.

Jeff
After every meal and before bed, with a floss in there somewhere! Ya right, if I brush twice it is a banner day and I only start flossing a week before my next Dentist Appt! I still have all of my teeth but I never eat sugar!

Vivian
Rating
2 times, once in the morning, and once at night

that should be all you need

♪Libellule
Once so far. Haven't eaten dinner yet

hot_pink_lippi
my dentist reccomends that you brush 3 times a day, after each main meal, but i suppose you should ask your dentist whats good for you?

mohamed z
Brush your teeth twice a day, floss teeth once a day. That commercial is so annoying

indu

bluewater058
sing row row row your boat two times through that should be enough

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy