Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

I have some weird pain!!!!?
I have weird pains that last only a few seconds. Its kinda hard to explain. I get a shooting pain up to my head and it happens really quick.sometimes it happens once a day sometimes 30.I have been ...

What are the consequences of very bad teeth?

Help need teeth desperately!!!!!!!!!?
i am 49 and in 1996 i had a serious car accident. it took 181 stiches to put my face back, but i lost all my teeth, i have an upper plate, but they said there is no way that i can afford the $6000.00 ...

The dentist un-registered my kids?
I've missed a few dentist apointments in the past with my kids, there's just so much going on I forgot about them, and I just realised today that they were supposed to go last week and I ...

Are toothbrushes on short supply in Britain?
The corn looking teeth is why I ask, just curious?...

Does it hurt when u get ur braces off?

I getting braces but they have to take out 2 of my teeth Will it hurt and how do they do it?
HELP...

Tooth Question?
Ok...this question may seem weird, but since dentists took off my braces, one of my front tooth is kind of damaged, some part of the tooth broke and it keeps breaking more I think. My tooth seems ...

Adult Braces..Why do i look so dumb now?
It was my choice and $$ to get braces. I couldnt get the ones you take out cause my teeth are just a bit to bad for thoes. I didnt look to bad with no braces and messed up teeth. Now i have the clear ...

~i want while teeth~?
i want white teeth what can i use for toothpaste and what should i eat to make the really ...

Will having 5 teeth removed under sedation hurt?And also will the needle hurt much?
Im pertrified of needles and need these teeth removed due to braces . Please please be honest.
Additional Details
Aww I didn't realise how polite and kind people are.. You have all ...

Why do I have teeth?
H...

I had my wisdom teeth pulled and stitched up. Am I going to have holes still?

Wisdom tooth removed?
I had it taken out a few days ago
and I am feeling sick , cant stop going to the toilet and am very swollen and sore

have to add though that I have irritable bowels brought on by ...

How would I make my teeth white?
How can I make my teeth look really white and clean?...

How bad does it hurt to get Braces on?
Will it hurt bad? Also from your Experience what foods are best to stay away from? And what foods are easy to eat? The whole time i have braces on will it hurt to eat hard food?...

I am getting braces soon... do they hurt?
i have spacer right now... do they hurt more than spacers??...

How to prevent cavity?
what should i do ? i brush, floss ...but not that often, and i use listerine.but i kept getting cavities !!!! is there anyway to HEAL the cavities ? so those ugly filling wont show ? any advice on an ...

Everyday I drink a tablespoon of vinegar with a cup of water, I was wondering if this could damage my enamel?
If so do you think swishing water in my mouth after each time is enough or should I brush my teeth?...

Can you have silver fillings replaced with white?
I had a lot of cavities when I was young and they were all filled with silver fillings. Now that I am older I hate seeing them. Is it possible to have them replaced with white fillings and how much ...

Ian J
Is gum good for you?
Dose it really help you have white teeth?

NoBama08
yes you should eat it all day long

jasonjas
Not always. Sugar makes your teeth rot and the other chemical make them whiter... contradicting? I think so.

☮♥love♥☮
Rating
yea, just not surgery ones.

★ Jeиah ★
Yeah, for trident. I don't know about the others, check the wrapper, but if you chew too much gum, you'll have big jaws, because the muscle builds up there by chewing. By the way, it also helps you concentrate more, just don't swallow it. But don't start chweing lots of gum, cuz it doesn't whiten your teeth that much.

devin brooks
Rating
yes but only shugar free not shuger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♫¤ღy!α pRıη⊂εςς HATES PRETEENS
Do those people really not know how to spell SUGAR!?!

Anyway, yes, it does whiten teeth. But of course, it won't happen after the first peice. It probably won't be noticeable.

Trident is good, because it "cleans" the teeth.

depends on which type of gum. Gum is over all healthy because it stimulate your brain. This is why it's important to chew gum during tests and exams. Sugar type of gum can lead into dental problems but minty gums are great because it makes your breath smells good!

balltillifall08
Yeah a little.

✂ in my mind, DREAMING. .. .. ✂
yea

katya
Rating
It depends on the type of gum. Trident is a good brand to chew, so if you are looking for a type of gum to help your teeth, chew trident.

Serena
Rating
sugar free isn't as good as people think it's artifcal sugar and is worst than regular sugar, but sugary gum gives cavities
gum is good!!! but not too much and not very often
if u like it eat it! but just control it and try not to swallow
some supposedly help white teeth but it's nothing compared to brushing and densitry
hope i helped :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheKiddo
Well Yes and no everything too much is bad for you.
The non Sugar ones are good since There is no sugar lol ! but Wtvv not good for you or bad,, meybe makes you teeth white for a bit but just go brush them dont be lazy.. =)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy