Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

How do people deal with a fear of death?

"should I stop wearing diapers?

I want to die?
i want to die, i just hate myself. I used to self harm but now i stoped, but i still want to die, what can i do?
Additional Details
i ...

Have you ever sat alone and cried in despair?
Have you ever felt that deep feeling of hopelessness in the pit of your stiomach that just made you cry and cry and cry about how bad your life has turned out? when was the last time you did this?...

Can anyone give me a good reason to continue with life?
I used to think that life would be exciting and full of adventure. But now, I am completely disillusioned. I have few friends ( no close ones ), and worst of all, no lover. What's the use when ...

Can you read this?
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The ...

What's the way out of loneliness?
people keep telling me to go to groups but i never seem to meet anyone interesting there. only people who already have friends/family. or otherwise how do find contentment in solitute?...

Why does depression have a stigma attached .....?
depression can affect all walks of life , rich and poor people , but why do people frown upon anti-depressants ?? I have read a few answers over time here in answers and they were all really negative ...

Give me a reason to live?
I'm probably being a pain in the ***. I just don't know what to do. My family, friends, school... all meaningless, so not supportive. I can't find happiness. Been depressed for years ...

I need a good reason to be alive?
I've been incredibly depressed as of late; I cry daily for hours on end. My girlfriend dumped me; I suffered a back injury which squelched any chance that I had of playing baseball in college; ...

I have most things?
I have my own place, car and a job, not much money and sometimes no money, no girlfriend and no out life, like some people but i cant stop thinking about killing myself and ending this **** life, i ...

Hase any one got trouble with a bad temper?
And if so how do you control it i am open to any tips
I have also been told by my doctor that i have ...

Does anyone else find listening to rain really relaxing?

I feel very sad:(?
Any suggestions on how to make me feel better?
thanks....

Why men always think they are smarter than women?

Suicide or not?
i'm feeling very suicidal right now and need someone to talk to.
my family call me fat all the time and i weight 110 pounds and i'm bulimic too ( eating disorders run in my family )

What do you think happens after suicide?
if you committed suicide, but you believed in god, what do you think would happen? and assuming heaven and hell is real, do you think you could still go to heaven?...

How do you deal with thoughts of suicide?
Everything that could go wrong in my life has and i'm constantly plagued with suicidal thoughts. I've read other comments about this that say "take up a hobby" or something, but i&...

Are people really that gullible?

Does anyone else pull out their hair?
i pull out my hair and i think i have this condition called trichotillomania where you pull out your hair to relieve stress, and i was wondering if anyone else has this, and if they do, could they ...

dancegirly1995
Why aren't u sleeping?
I'm really bored right now and I'm freaking out cuz I just ssaw Death Note and I need 2 talk 2 someone. Why aren't u sleeping? I know this is a stupid question..... but if u don't have anything nice to say, don't even answer. Why aren't u sleeping? What keeps u from going 2 sleep?

Bizzy Beader
Rating
I'm not sleeping because I work the night shift at the hospital where I work. Next time you watch a scary movie, have a friend watch with you. Have the friend spend the night. If you know these kind of movies bother you, then you might consider watching other kinds of movies

none of your business
Rating
I just watch a good movie or talk to some frins on the phone (ma gf)

p.s - its 4 am

Ed
i took a power nap earlier and when i that happens i end up staying up to see the sun rise

this would usually be cool but im feelin kinda depressed or something so i get on yahoo to forget about shyte

Falter
....afraid of dreaming of my love , as once her heart raced for me as mine does for her.

coltfan70
sleep is overrated. ok, i love sleep. i sleep too much. the reason i am answering this q is cause i work at a bar, and i recently got off work. what in god's green earth is death note? is that anything like "the ring" if i respond to this question, will i get a phone call? do i look pretty...? look, i'm not being obnoxious or mean. maybe a bit sarcastic, but not anti-nice. the way i figgerit, everyone deserves good conversation. and by the way, there is no stupid question, just so you know.

The Invisible Man
I listen to a weekend radio program that lasts pretty late. I am self-employed and sometimes I just decide to sleep in if I have no deadline and can work into the evening if I want. Also, I often work in the evening and this relaxes me so I can sleep. Sometimes I just hate going to bed.

Dr. Nick
Rating
I was catching up on my bills and I came here for a bit and I will probably go to bed in a few.

TrueBlue
get all interested in learning and thinking big thoughts at night with no monkey children around... I actually have peace and quiet to myself for a while and although am tired am trying to finish something for self so i'm not so crabby at loved ones...
Never push it too far though because fatigue is even worse..
Always make time for yourself even if it's a small amount or not purposeful...if you don't no one else will for you!

butterfly g
Rating
because i donot fell sleepy rigth now

catcat
Rating
Too many things on my mind.

prncessang228
i'm at work. night shift in trauma icu.

it's currently 11:48pm but I'll be here and awake until at least 8am

india p
im not sleepy and im only 15

Brian M
Rating
well im an insomniac and a schizophrenic. so i usually dont get much sleep

Kim_tot
i took a nap earlier so sleepyness isnt kicking in yet..

Sunshynebeams
It's 11:30 and I am not sleepy yet. Pretty wide awake.

sherrie
i always wake up early and and sit up for a about an hour then i get sleepy and go back to bed for a couple of hours. its 5 a.m.

beetlemama1970
Rating
Hey everyone. Nice to meet you all.

Yada Yada, the fish story was great, really, just like you were telling it over the phone. Warchild, I feel for you whatever the problem is, I do that too.

Seraphie, hope the baby goes back to sleep, Prncessang, hope it was an easy shift with no one coming in, you're doing a great job.

Bossy Mary, I hope you feel better soon, I wish they could cure it for you, Edg1, it sounds like a nice night watching The Duke, that's a good film.

I was up late but only because we were out all day fundraising for my sons school. We didn't get in until 11pm, poor five year old was tired, but keeping him up late one night to go to an openair concert and laser show is a nice treat, he hasn't got school today, what's the harm.

I stayed up until 2am because Dan and I didn't feel like we'd seen each other all day, we miss eachother when we don't get to hang out. We were both at the park together all day but it wasn't "us" time.

11:55am now, still in my PJ's. I have to get dressed because there is a market coming to town, I promised I would take my son to buy something nice.

Hope you all sleep well tonight.

melimarg_24
Rating
If you must know...some people work at night. ☺

babycocoa_049
i'm on the phone...lol

--->&&UMMA dO ME!
i know right?
why arent i sleeping?! i have church in the morning...and wait! its already morning!!! see ya!

and Death Note is Awesome, i love L and Light

hi-c
it's 7am and i'm still up from drinking red bull and starbucks because i had an hour drive home after going out and didn't want to fall asleep at the wheel. i come home and i was wide awake,,,,grrrr!!!

Ponyo Ponyo
Rating
Death Note was a good movie, Kenichi Matsuyama played as L and he's absolutely adorable!!!!

Was it that scary? have you read/watched the manga/anime series???

I hope you know Deathnotes dont exist ;)

Darth Vargas
Rating
I have alot on may mind. And being on here takes me away for a while. Do you like Chinese food? I love Chinese food. You know what's a good movie. Hanock. Charlese Thereone is the bomb!

blueiis
Why do you watch scary movies they are not good for you try not to let people talk you into watching stuff you know will un nerve you just say I don't do those kind of movies or shows. Have a cup of hot chocolate and try to go to sleep

warchild125
Rating
I cant stop thinking... lol. i keep running around in my head about shouda woulda couldas.

mommy
Rating
I'm a single mom. My oldest (4) is with her father tonight and my youngest (9 mos) is too young to go overnight. He left when I was pregnant with her and moved in with someone else. nice right. Anyway, I never get time to myself, so when they are not here (or sleeping) I stay up way too late doing dumb things that I can't do during the day. Like surfing the web and watching something other than cartoons on tv.

Trance
I have a sleeping disorder, lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circadian_rhythm_sleep_disorder

Basically I run 12 hours behind the rest of the world so while it's 2 in the morning to everyone else, it's 2 in the afternoon to me. Quite a pain in the @ss considering I have a toddler, work, and go to college, lol.

Hellhound
Rating
its called insomnia

november
Rating
Well i don't think it's a stupid question first of all ! You are just curious ! lol well i am not sleeping cause i just can't ! I wish i could but i can't ! I am sure i will end up closing my eyes around 7 or 8 am :( , so in the meanwhile , i am trying a new recipe , and i will be on streamingtvonline.net the rest of the night ! Thank god for that site ! lol

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy