Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

"should I stop wearing diapers?

I want to die?
i want to die, i just hate myself. I used to self harm but now i stoped, but i still want to die, what can i do?
Additional Details
i ...

Have you ever sat alone and cried in despair?
Have you ever felt that deep feeling of hopelessness in the pit of your stiomach that just made you cry and cry and cry about how bad your life has turned out? when was the last time you did this?...

Can anyone give me a good reason to continue with life?
I used to think that life would be exciting and full of adventure. But now, I am completely disillusioned. I have few friends ( no close ones ), and worst of all, no lover. What's the use when ...

Can you read this?
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The ...

What's the way out of loneliness?
people keep telling me to go to groups but i never seem to meet anyone interesting there. only people who already have friends/family. or otherwise how do find contentment in solitute?...

Why does depression have a stigma attached .....?
depression can affect all walks of life , rich and poor people , but why do people frown upon anti-depressants ?? I have read a few answers over time here in answers and they were all really negative ...

Give me a reason to live?
I'm probably being a pain in the ***. I just don't know what to do. My family, friends, school... all meaningless, so not supportive. I can't find happiness. Been depressed for years ...

I need a good reason to be alive?
I've been incredibly depressed as of late; I cry daily for hours on end. My girlfriend dumped me; I suffered a back injury which squelched any chance that I had of playing baseball in college; ...

I have most things?
I have my own place, car and a job, not much money and sometimes no money, no girlfriend and no out life, like some people but i cant stop thinking about killing myself and ending this **** life, i ...

Hase any one got trouble with a bad temper?
And if so how do you control it i am open to any tips
I have also been told by my doctor that i have ...

Does anyone else find listening to rain really relaxing?

I feel very sad:(?
Any suggestions on how to make me feel better?
thanks....

Why men always think they are smarter than women?

Suicide or not?
i'm feeling very suicidal right now and need someone to talk to.
my family call me fat all the time and i weight 110 pounds and i'm bulimic too ( eating disorders run in my family )

What do you think happens after suicide?
if you committed suicide, but you believed in god, what do you think would happen? and assuming heaven and hell is real, do you think you could still go to heaven?...

How do you deal with thoughts of suicide?
Everything that could go wrong in my life has and i'm constantly plagued with suicidal thoughts. I've read other comments about this that say "take up a hobby" or something, but i&...

Are people really that gullible?

Does anyone else pull out their hair?
i pull out my hair and i think i have this condition called trichotillomania where you pull out your hair to relieve stress, and i was wondering if anyone else has this, and if they do, could they ...

I am thinking about suicide...help?
i have severe depression and major ODD. i cant get along with anyone in my family, i only have two good friends, and my medication does NOT work. im in DBT group and therapy but that dosent seem to ...

snowball
What is the best cure for stress and depression ?

Additional Details
not that i am either ! but i know some one who is !

r_stori
Circuit-training and saunas...most of the poison seeps out of your system. Depression, however - different ball-game. Perhaps visit to doctor would be good.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy