Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

How do you relax when something is worrying you?

Whinging people with depression, why don't the miserable buggers just snap out of it?

Does smoking too much hash cause mood swings?
Im not the one smoking it !...

PLEASE HELP ME! I cant take it anymore......?
Please refer to previous question for all details.

http://uk.answers.yahoo.
I have suffered for ...

Pls..help me ...my friend is cutting herself? wht shall i do?
she is cutting herself. she never listens to me i hav said her not to cut herself but she keeps on doing tht she controlled herself for almost 1 week again she has started to cut i dont know wht ...

1-800-suicide?????
can i call 1800suicide and ask them there opinion on if i should see a psychiatrist..after telling them how i been feeling and my thoughts and such???
Does anyone know of a number i could call ...

What is the worst evil drugs or alcohol???
or a ...

My lifes a mess!?
i`ve just split with my gf, im in a job i DETEST, my family do nothing but nag me, iv just did AS level exams and i dont think ive done very well! i fear that if i fail more than 1 subject (which is 8...

Suicide - Right or wrong..brave or Coward?
Been contemplating it since i was 8 years old,i used to self harm all the time from mild cutting to trying to hang my self etc.I'm not nuts (I don't think)?Why do i feel like this every ...

If an artist can no longer create art...are they still an artist?
After a brief career surge, I have become unable to create my art. I suffer from debilitating refractory major depression and can no longer compose music. I feel like part of me is missing. Am I ...

Is this depression?
i have been working and going to school i have a great job and my classes have been going fine. but recently i just haven't seem to have been caring much. bad things seem to happen to me all the ...

Is it wrong to cut youself?
my life is bad. I feel like its bad HELP...

Can money make you happy?. Is evrything about money?

Suicidal mom?
i came home and found something d isturbing i know she wants to die it sux so bad for all of us i wanna help her should i let her go like she says is best im scared and in trouble all the time and my ...

Are u scared to die?

Do I have a mental disorder?
My mind will not shut off, (thinking wise I mean). I am constantly worrying about everything. From weight, money, things I did wrong in my life, the future, relationships etc... My job does not make ...

What are some of you worst or "weirdest" fears?
or weird things that you do or don't so.
my fears are,heights, wierd tings that i do are, i try not to touch anything while im out in public, like leaving prints on things, i don't ...

Help! pleeeease answer...!?
okk so i posted a question about a week ago about my parents making fun of my weight and i told them repeatdly how i hate it and i even cry and they know that and last week i officially brought it up ...

What is wrong with my step-son?
What will become of this boy?
-has ADD
-is extremely violent towards other children- especially siblings and relatives(attacks people with objects and does try too hurt them badly)

Shouldn't I just kill Myself?
OK here it goes. im pretty sure i should just kill myself. theres no point in me living
-I have no friends
-When i try to make friends it NEVER works...EVER
-Im hairy on my Entire body<...

Amba
Stupid stupid Anger!?
earlier i threw my ipod because i just got angry for no reason i want to kno why i'm fine and then suddenly become realli angry for no reason at all
Additional Details
my dads a pr**k nd err my nan died ova a yr ago nd i went to the doc bowt anger nd depression nd she jus kept d
saying thigs i didnt understand and she wouldnt let me see a phsyciatrist she wanted 2 council me herself so i didnt go back nd talk to her

tigerlilybumbleroot
I'm sure you're fine. It's funny that anyone could even begin to have the gall to try to "diagnose" you after having read three sentances.

You're a teenager? You have mood swings. Like every single other teenager. It's not a big deal. Next time you feel a little out of control try to divert your energy. Instead of throwing something jump up and down, dance, do jumping jacks, do some primal screaming. Or try to breath deeply until the urge passes, or count to ten while thinking of how dumb it is to throw/break things you care about.

Read this book by Aldous Huxley, Island. It may change your perspective. (It has nothing to do with mental illness)

Mar
That's just normal, you should try going outside once in a while, or maybe hang out with your friend's.

kitkatkate
Rating
That could be anythign from Bipolar to depression or just anger management issues
and really i know i hav anger issues (gawd genes from the mother)
cuz yesterday sumone was talking crap about me and tehn in PE i was like pushing myself to a limit my body couldnt handle and then i threw out my back playing soccer so now i hav to stay home today
lol

melanietew73
Rating
You could be bi-polar. Anyone in your family like that? I have an uncle that is and his moods are night and day.

Damien Stone
Maybe you are carrying a lot of emotional baggage from when you were a child.

lynnio
If you think the change is quite big, bipolar disorder is where you go from one opposite to the other, extreme happy to the sad/anger. Could be that or you have underlying unconscious issues that anger you that you havent dealt with. You might need anger management. You dont want to accidentally hit someone next time!

karan k
Rating
hi amba
somtimes i also suffer from the same situation , wn u r angry just take deep breaths assuming the colour of air which u intake fron ur nose to be pink and track down the colour as it spreads in ur trachea then lungs and then finally exhale it via ur mouth. do it 5-7 times u will feel better .

KeElp
Rating
Maybe you are bipolar. However I don't think so. I would rather say you have some sort of trauma from years ago, and unconsciously you are being reminded of this.

lighting goddess
Rating
anger is something that has to be overcome just like any other mental health issue. managing your anger will take a lot of work but if you are really serious about it...something you should look into.

my husband has had issues with anger bubbling up suddenly...often it comes on when he finds himself suddenly frustrated.

he has broken a few things he isn't too proud of...but he has never hurt anyone...

i told him he needed to get a hold of these outburst and he and i have been working on it. he feels the anger coming and he finds a way to remove himself from the situation and check himself.

a therapist could be very benificial in figuring out why you respond with anger the way you do...knowing is half the battle.

good luck and hang in there!

loves it 99 _ xo
anger management maybe...

jangles19
Rating
if you get anrgy just scream into a pillow instead of breaking something you want to use later. talk to a docter about that

Dave C
Rating
go to anger management maybe you are the explosive type

Sneaks
Rating
You might have been angry about something and didn't let it go until then, or, you could have bipolar disorder, but, that's unlikely.

Elizabeth H
Rating
is something i your life bothering you at the slightest bit? If so, this could highly be the reason...

♥[Jonas]
Bipolar maybe?
Up and down mood swings...but then you would have voices in your head or something like that
I would talk to a psychiatrist or your doctor

Azstryd L
It could be many things. Either you just have a bad temper, mood swings (especially if you're a teenager), or if this personality change occurs often where your moods are all over the place, you may want to see a psychologist and get help. Many personality disorders involve mood swings, such as Manic Depressants (Bipolar)....Borderline Personality disorder. Look up mood swings on google :)

Mitch R
hmm strange maybe you need a doctor

jimtem
It may just be your age. I was like that when I was a teen and then I grew out of it. Otherwise it may be background stress. If work or family or or relationships or school is not wonderful then it builds up on you and pops out when you are frustrated. Its normal. Just recognize it and begin to work on the things that are messing you up. Like living conditions, a chump boyfriend, a bad job, a tough semester at school things like that....... Don't worry about the out burst but do fix the stuff in the background that motivated the outburst. Your fine.

Mojitabean
Rating
Learn to control youself you can't go out throwing things. Not normal should go seek help.
No not bipolar, you're not depressed are you?, might be a manic attack though.

EmilyIGB
Rating
You should see a therapist or psychologist to help you deal with your anger.

AFI07
bipolar maybe?

Ashley
clinical depression maybe...
talk to a doc.

McCain, by OPEC
Rating
If you aren't on drugs then here is something to think about:

You did get angry for a reason. This anger is making you lose things that are important (ipod), so it is a self-destructive anger.

Now it is your mission in life to remove this obstacle, so that you can live your best life, the life you are meant to have.

Start with looking at your automatic thoughts and judgements. You can do this best with a therapist.

Ken
Take a nap, you will feel much better.

jeebus
bipolar? probablly just anger problems lol I am angry myself a lot

You know you <3 me!!
Rating
Maybe your pms-ing?

charlie
Rating
Yes, next time make sure you dont throw something so valuable.Get a punch bag and a pair of boxing gloves and have a session when you feel angry.

Krisi :p
Rating
Your going through a stage.
Happens to me.
If it gets out of hand, then talk to your doctor
about bipolar.
why would you throw an ipod?

Ï?abyloÏ?iaÏ? βaЯbaЯiaÏ°
my guess is that maybe subconsiously people in yourlife or someone you met recentley has pssed you off and now its manefesting in other ways - or your frustrated about something to which theres no answer right now.

K'Ameilia
Rating
Bi-Polar?

♥♥CONFUSED!♥♥
Rating
oh goodnes..it also happened to me..as for mines, i ripped my 40bucks...i will be looking foward to see some answers you might get, cause am goin through the same thing

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.144
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy