Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Are you afraid of dying?
i wonder who is going to cry for me when i die,aren't you?...

How do people deal with a fear of death?

"should I stop wearing diapers?

I want to die?
i want to die, i just hate myself. I used to self harm but now i stoped, but i still want to die, what can i do?
Additional Details
i ...

Have you ever sat alone and cried in despair?
Have you ever felt that deep feeling of hopelessness in the pit of your stiomach that just made you cry and cry and cry about how bad your life has turned out? when was the last time you did this?...

Can anyone give me a good reason to continue with life?
I used to think that life would be exciting and full of adventure. But now, I am completely disillusioned. I have few friends ( no close ones ), and worst of all, no lover. What's the use when ...

Can you read this?
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The ...

What's the way out of loneliness?
people keep telling me to go to groups but i never seem to meet anyone interesting there. only people who already have friends/family. or otherwise how do find contentment in solitute?...

Why does depression have a stigma attached .....?
depression can affect all walks of life , rich and poor people , but why do people frown upon anti-depressants ?? I have read a few answers over time here in answers and they were all really negative ...

Give me a reason to live?
I'm probably being a pain in the ***. I just don't know what to do. My family, friends, school... all meaningless, so not supportive. I can't find happiness. Been depressed for years ...

I need a good reason to be alive?
I've been incredibly depressed as of late; I cry daily for hours on end. My girlfriend dumped me; I suffered a back injury which squelched any chance that I had of playing baseball in college; ...

I have most things?
I have my own place, car and a job, not much money and sometimes no money, no girlfriend and no out life, like some people but i cant stop thinking about killing myself and ending this **** life, i ...

Hase any one got trouble with a bad temper?
And if so how do you control it i am open to any tips
I have also been told by my doctor that i have ...

Does anyone else find listening to rain really relaxing?

I feel very sad:(?
Any suggestions on how to make me feel better?
thanks....

Why men always think they are smarter than women?

Suicide or not?
i'm feeling very suicidal right now and need someone to talk to.
my family call me fat all the time and i weight 110 pounds and i'm bulimic too ( eating disorders run in my family )

What do you think happens after suicide?
if you committed suicide, but you believed in god, what do you think would happen? and assuming heaven and hell is real, do you think you could still go to heaven?...

How do you deal with thoughts of suicide?
Everything that could go wrong in my life has and i'm constantly plagued with suicidal thoughts. I've read other comments about this that say "take up a hobby" or something, but i&...

Are people really that gullible?

miss smidgey
Do you always sleep ?
on the same side off the bed & what is your favourite sleeping postion

Savannah
nah i sleep where ever i want.

i bought my self a kingsize bed last year and i love the fact that i dont have to worry about falling out of it.

i move around alot in my sleep.

Lax Angel
Rating
On the right side and on my side... it's a MUST!

Blueyedbruntte21
Rating
right side, not really a fave pos. i toss & turn alot

dancingfool229
Rating
I sleep on the same side of the bed on my side.

~*Kathryn*~
Rating
i sleep in the middle of my bed and i sleep on my sides.

Answerfinder1360
yes on my side

dawgie
yes always on the same side of the bed and in the fetal position with a pillow between my knees....

jcstrange1
at home I always sleep on the same side. but when im not home it depends... I like to sleep on the side closest to the door and nightstand

leedslass
yes i usually sleep on same side,on my side curled up in a ball especially with the weather so cold.wake up in a different position every time.

Rembrandt
Rating
With my wife on top of me!

chaos dude
Rating
upside down

Catherine E: VT
Rating
Yes. I sleep on the right side of the bed, and I sleep flat on my back most of the time, because I have a bad back, and it hurts if I'm on my side for too long.

maskedmarada2000
Rating
on the side where I am facing the most space/air. e.g. I wouldn't sleep facing a wall that's 30cm away from me.

spoofred
i always slep on the right side of the bed on my right side its just comfy that way with my legs curled up and an arm under my pillow lol

glenn c
Rating
Always sleep face down with one arm tucked under my head and one leg sticking out from under the covers...it looks really awkward but it's the only way I can get to sleep. As for sides...i think my wife would say i try and take up the whole of the bed but i'm a righty really.

Ultimate Guitar Hero!
on my side....everynight!

Jude
Rating
I always sleep on the side of the bed that is nearest the door. And I sleep on my side.

A Girl
Rating
no.

some nights i feel like sleeping to the wall (my left side)..and sometimes by the edge or middle of my bed. (right shoulder.) i prefer sleeping on my side, never on my back or stomach...kinda curved..i don't like sleeping flat.

but, during nights i toss and turn, and i always always always no matter what end up on one of my sides.

kakkoub
Rating
1. same side, yes.
2. Like to sleep on my right side, facing a window.

Precious Gem
Since I am married I sleep on the left side of the bed. When I go to sleep at night I start on my left side, then move to my right.
Sometimes during the night I am on my back but I always roll
over to my left side before the alarm goes off. I have no idea why. I don't have a favorite sleeping position. I prefer the
position that has the least amount of lumps.

I Love Myself No Room For Boys
Rating
I sleep on the same side of the bed. I will sleep facing the door to watch for burgulars, but not the closet because a burgular might be hiding there.Sometimes I will sleep o my back to feel more relaxed and heavier. If I sleep on my side, which is my favorite position, I can feel my kidneys and is hurts. I will sleep with my knees bended, but when I usually wake up I am wrapped in my blankets like a cocoon.

Na N
Rating
yes i always sleep on the same side of the bed ,on my right side.

kt_w_801
Rating
yep!1 i sleep facing the wall on my stomach. and then my left arm in under my stomach.

Gary M
Rating
I sleep in the middle of the bed on one side rather than my back as it gives me bad dreams.

latinoheat_chris
i like to sleep on my right side because its feels comfortable and relaxing

Steve E
Rating
I've been married 26 years and always sleep on the left side of the bed. As for position, I toss and turn all night, I wish I could just sleep flat on my back.

hobo
Rating
yes On my left side

Chula
Not sure why, but I always seem to be sleeping on my back.

Kate
Rating
i do all sorts of postitions... ill lay on me belly... on on my back... or on either side... sometimes curled up in a ball like im doing a cannonball or something....theyre all nice. im always sprawled out... i always try and find a cool spot to put my feet. i LOVE putting my hands under the pillow cause its real nice and cool.

Scott F
Yes -- I sleep on the right side of the bed (when viewed while lying on my back), my wife sleeps on the left side.

My favorite sleeping position is lying facing each other -- me on my left, her on her right, with our legs intertwined and our arms around each other. The only problem is I can't sleep that way because it's too nice to snuggle with her and I don't want to fall asleep and miss out, so I usually end up turning on my right side and we sleep with our backs pressed together and our feet intertwined.

I keep reading that after a few years of marriage, most couples stop sleeping curled up with each other, but we're still in the snuggling stage -- we've only been married 28 years...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy