Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Self mutilation?
First of all, no bashing, no one here wants to read your close-minded ignorance, if you do post and bash, i WILL report you....and then....i might just eat you...0_o
~~~
Okay, heres the ...

What do you worry about?
And what do you not worry about that you see others stressing over?...

Why am i bulimic?
i'm bulimic and i don't no why. well i do its because i feel so fat but i feel bad becos i come from a great family. ive never been bullied etc. most eatin disorders seem to hav underlying ...

Can a guy change if he is pathologically jaelous, can get violent, verbally abusive..?
can he change if i "punished" him by being away for 6 months. he is trying hard to get me back, but i dont know.lot of **** happened and im not sure anymore what is the best.
A...

Is This Stress Or Depression?
I keep having scenarios in my head from the past and am physically beating these people up like punching the air.

Is this stress or depression?

Thanks
Additional Details

I feel alone even when people are around me?
I have plenty of friends, two really close friends but I still feel lonely.
Additional Details
I think I have depression but am not ...

I have ocd?
I have obsession compulsive disorder its so stressing what do i do? Do u have ...

How can i be Sad, low, depressed and high, happy, hyper, at the sametime?
I've been a cutter for a long time now been on 6 lots of meds for depression. Coz I have been on 6 lots and they not worked my GP has taken me off meds and is now saying "well maybe your ...

I need help I am having a panic attack how do I control it help please I am not feeling well in the head?

Depressed teen?
i am a 15 yr old girl. i think im depressed but im not sure. lately i have been feeling sad all the time and wanting to listen to sad songs. my life is normal but i keep thinking that its horrible. i ...

Who do u trust when u r depress?
i'm depress i don't trust anyone...none of my family, friends, teachers, or strangers,...i need someone to talk to that understands me......

Do you have a sense of humor??
can you laugh at others idiocy?

can you make others laugh when they are down and out?

are you even willing?...

Why........?
soo i dont know if this a question or not..but my freiend died a lil over 4 months ago..and one point..we were more than "friends"..but we never dated..and i still think about him alot..and ...

Each night I have to brush my teeth or it's always on my mind...?
...is that an addiction or a habit? If they're different then what are differences in the way each is addressed?...

I truely am worthless?
I lack the ability to complete simple tasks. I use drugs to kill the pain I feel, and it works. I want to crawl int a hole and disappear from the world. I would be doing it a favor. to say everyone ...

Is there anything out there that is safe and can get you high?
Well I tried weed a couple of times. There was times were I had this feeling that felt soooo good. Like a mood lift. Like my soul was smiling and I felt good. Like a long lasting feel good sigh.

Am i just weird or is there really something wrong with me?
i don't care if i ever see my grandparents, i don't have a relationship with them and i don't want one. my nephews B-day is today and there haveing a party for him and i don't ...

I have a one questions my mind is very depressed. my mind thinks always.?
i think i have two minds working in same time. one mind say one thing and second say other thing. i am very confusrd. what should i do?...

How to treat depression without professional help or drugs?
I do have depression symptom.
I'm a little workers ant so dont expect me to seek help from a professional....

Why am i like this?
since chilødhood i have a complex that i m ugly. no one has ever told me that and even ppl say my looks are above average but still i feel ugly and hate it when someone takes my photo during any ...

Brooke
Could I be Bi Polar?????????
My Aunt has been diagnosed with Bi Polar disease.
So I looked it up and I think I may have it.

I can be EXTREMELY HYPER to where I'll do ANYTHING.
I will do "crazy" stuff that most people wont do.
I can get SUPER depressed.
I'll cut myself and have suicidal thoughts.
I have a short attention span.
It's hard for me to finish a big goal. I often want to give up.
I don't feel like doing anything. Very lazy.
I often stay up till 1-3 am and don't like to wake up until 12-3 in the afternoon.
I like attention.
Additional Details
and i know its not a disease.
im not that stupid.

JoJo
You could be Bipolar, You could be 13

Sora Sakauchi nakamuto nishizawa
u cant because u r a human not a animals

Angryguy2008
Nope just another one of those stupid kids I used to beat up in high school... Enjoy.

Kenny C 213
Rating
To begin, mental disorders are very hard to diagnose over a medium such as yahoo answers. On to the symptoms, some do seem to match the set diagnosis for Bi-Polar I disorder and it is a disorder often passed genetically but it is very possible you may have something else responsible for your concerns, I'm unable to tell from the limited information. If you are seriously concerned with your state of mental health talk to a few psychologists or therapists, who will ask you much more in depth questions, to get a few valid opinions of what conditions you may be ailing from, if any at all.

v_chitnavis
Rating
Sounds normal to me... except the suicidal thoughts

Debra Erics
Rating
You need real counseling, from a qualified counselor, not a YA crew. I hope you get the real help you need.

Blessings of Victory
maybe...and btw its not a disease, its a mental disorder

chrissy
Rating
Go and see a doctor and see what he says's bi-polar can be hereditary so it is possible. You need professional advice not guesses.

Psych. Nestor.
You could have it. It seems as though you show the symptoms, and even if I was a therapist, I could not diagnose you over the internet.

Your brain doesn't contract diseases, it develops disorders

bobcat11eob
go get checked for it.

Justphil
Sounds kinda like ADD, not Bipolar and Kinda a Drama Queen. Everyone is a little Bipolar. It just depends on the brain chemistry how far to one side or the other. The doing crazy stuff is from being high maintenance and the need to have attention.

lexiiii28
Rating
it'd a disorder, not a disease.. and if you're really that curious about it, get a psychiatric evaluation.

Angela S
Rating
I think if you had it, you would know.. but maybe u have minor bi polar.. if thats possible.. or maybe thats just how you are.. i think you should be fine! if you are really really worried tell someone or ask the doctor for help.

Gracie -Pie <3
going by what my dad acts like it sounds like it. you should go and get a second opinion by a professional

Spence L
Rating
If you are not on drugs, there is a good chance you could have bi-polar disorder. However, you are not weird, these emotions are something most everyone experiences at some point in your life when you have a great deal of stress. Plus Bi-Polar is over diagnosed for insurance purposes, regular depression isn't often covered under regular policies.
If you are on drugs, take a break and get back to reality for a while.
If your not on drugs, go get help from a mental heath professional, I wouldn't trust Yahoo Answers for clinical help.

rabdomness
sounds more like AD-HD with a bit of psychopathy maybe, to me though, so I don't think so

trisomy11q
you could be........ let me ask my other personalities..... dont know you prabably should ask a psyciatrist or psycologist

DjGABE
Rating
sounds like it. If you abuse drinking or drugs then something you might wanna look into. If not, if you teen it might just be hormones. Dont trip!

jackier20
well if you think you have it talk to a doctor and see it can't hurt! I know a few people who have Bi Polar..it is a serious condition but with the right help they are doing really good now. hope everything works out

Maddy
NO don't worry ur completely normal

sounds like a typical teenager to me

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy