Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I need to loose 2 lbs by friday morning for my physical? any serious suggestions?

POLL: When did you last go to the Gym ?
Thank you....

Am I overweight?
I am almost 16, 5'9 and 120 pounds. Am I overweight?...

My doctor wants me to lose weight but she didn't really give me any suggestions. Where should I start?
I need to lose a significant amount of weight...my first goal is 30 lbs. I'm a busy mom of 2 and I just don't have a lot of extra time for meetings, hitting the gym, and counting carbs, ...

Is diet soda still bad for you even though it has no sugar and no calories?
I recently started eating healthier. I already gave up red meat and Coke. My goal is to become vegan by the end of the year step by step. Can I still drink Coke Zero or is it still bad for you?...

Am I to Skinny?
I'm 14 years old, 4'11 and weigh 75lbs am i to small?
Additional Details
no im not a midget and im not on any ...

How much weight do I need to loose to look really skinny?
Like olsen twin/nicole richie skinny?

Im 5ft 4 and 122 pounds

how much more do i need to loose?
Additional Details

Is my weight and height okay for my age?
I am 5 foot 2, almost 18 years old and weight 8 and a half stones
Additional Details
I am NOT growing any more, i stopped growing at 12...

How can I lose wieght without physical exercises?

Ok, I'm not overweight, but do you think i'm fat?
My BMI is 23.0, but i just want to know if a look fat.

http://a772.ac-images.my
http://a939.ac-images.my...

How unhealthy is chinese food?
Wondering....

Whats the best way to help tone up tummy muscles to get a firmer tum?

Whats the best way to lose 2 in./ 10 lbs in 5 weeks?
-about 123 lbs
-5'2"
-14 yrs ...

How do I force myself to go to the gym more?
I need to work out more and I joined an expensive gym and am always making lazy excuses not to go....

My biceps are sore should i still workout today?

What do you call it when a fat woman has a belly that hangs low between her legs?
You know....... the part that they tuck in to their knickers. What's that part called?...

I'm fat, short and ugly. help me?
well firstly im 18, live in houston with my grandparents (parents dead). i blame god for everything that has ever happened to me in life. i have no education, no job i just sit at home eating and ...

Is it ok for me too run 1 hour a day im only 14?
i love ...

Could I die?
I went to my doctor and she told me I am anorexic. My family had already said I was but I didnt beleive them. I used to be 5'1 and 111 lbs and now I am 104lbs. I keep losing more and more weight....

Am I fat?I am 180 pounds. Look at that picture.?

altheiadashner372000
Why do some girls and guys make fun of heavy set people ?

Lois
Rating
Because they are mean a$$holes!

proud mommy and wife
I think that it is horrible, and I don't know why they do it.

nilajaj
Rating
the media promotes a bad image of heavy set people making them an easy target for mean people.

willberb
Rating
People do it to feel superior.

Cheshire Cat
I think the human people are funny enough:

1. They do it to bolster their flimsey ego.

2. They do it because extreme obesity is actually still unusual and suggests health problems gone terribly wrong and that makes them uncomfortable - including those that are themselves "overweight."

3. They do it because they are flirting and attracted to them.

4. They do it because they hate everyone and are cruel to everybody and know that heavy-set people will be self-conscious about their weight.

5. They do it because they worry about their friend's binge eating problem and want to goad them into losing weight and just nagging them didn't work.

6. They make fun of everybody and everything because they are avoiding taking life seriously. What? You thought the heavy set people would be a protected group?

7. They were bored and couldn't think of anything more interesting to do.

SarcasticAnomaly
Rating
because alot of fat people wear tight clothing that clearly doesn't fit,and then there are rolls hanging out.also,the fat people i work with complain all the time that they are fat and need to lose weight, but they eat at McDonald's everyday at lunch and before that eat twice in the morning.I laugh the whole day listening to them ***** about being hungry

Kamunyak
*shrugs*

I used to wonder this all the time while I was being made fun of in primary school. I guess because they have low self esteem and make them selves feel better by making someone else feel like crap.

barbiesbright
Rating
For what reason do the rude comments need to be made, there is none, except for the fact, that ya'll truly don't know the real facts and truths, It's not only caused by weakness of food, Please read up folks, and get mature, you could be next you never know...
Judging another like ya'll have done is so very mean, and wrong, and most of all, so hurtful to many....

boofita8
Rating
because they ain't comfortable in their own skin

Penney S
CUZ THEY LEARNED TO DO THAT FROM SOMEBODY ELSE

timer
Rating
People make fun of other people because they need a make themselves feel bigger than they are. Heave set people is there in plain sign for them to attack.
There's a say, 'if you can not say something nice, don't say anything'. People of low self esteem can not pass up the opportunity to elevate themself by putting down others. They are just another form of BULLIES.
Keep your head up, they are not worth losing sleep over.

rémy613
Rating
cuz there are a bunch of retards in the world

Lady Lips
Rating
Cause they lack their own self esteem and want to feel better about themselves and think by making fun of someone else can do that for them. But, what they don't see is that someday it could happen to them (if your lucky) they may feel what it felt like when they made fun of you. Don't worry they are immature...your a beautiful person inside and some people actually like bigger people. I know guys that don't find skinny people un-attractive....so not everyone thinks fat is ugly.

sahniankur
Everybody is different like your all fingers are not the same. We live in a society with lot many fingers and all of different sizes. People make fun because they feel happy doing that. That's it. Ya on the other hand the other way to look it is that "let it be, let them make fun of you" If you get concerned they will do it more. If you ignore then slowly it will fade, I mean they will stop doing it.

Danielle P
because their parents never taught them any better.

IM
mostly because it aggravates them and depresses them to the point that they need to make fun of them to give them an insentive to discepline themselves

Annette H
Rating
BECAUSE THE ARE SMALL MINDED. AND MAYBE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THEM-SELF. SO TO MAKE THEM SELF FEEL BETTER THEY THINK IT'S OK TO MAKE FUN OF OTHERS.

jO-An
for fun.???

Blake T
Rating
probably

Lil-Chick
BECAUSE THEY ARE IMATURE, plain and simple!

banana_splitt00
Rating
people are creeps these days. i think that people who make fun of other people because of their body should go and get a life.

Queen
Rating
They feel the need to bring other people down.

satiindoll_101
B/c they're insecure themselves. Only ppl who are insecure with their own body, make fun of someone elses body. It's the "bully syndrome" but in a diff. context.

spolie
Some people feel intimidated by others and feel that making fun of people makes them superior. Sadly, they make themselves look inferior. People need to remember that what goes around comes around - karma is a ******!

rhurt54
I think it's because they aren't happy and don't want you to be happy.

kayla c
because they think its funny that the people are over weight and they are fortunate to not be fat, and try to make themselves feel better by t putting down other people.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy