Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I'm fat, short and ugly. help me?
well firstly im 18, live in houston with my grandparents (parents dead). i blame god for everything that has ever happened to me in life. i have no education, no job i just sit at home eating and ...

Is it ok for me too run 1 hour a day im only 14?
i love ...

Could I die?
I went to my doctor and she told me I am anorexic. My family had already said I was but I didnt beleive them. I used to be 5'1 and 111 lbs and now I am 104lbs. I keep losing more and more weight....

Am I fat?I am 180 pounds. Look at that picture.?

Have you ever done weight watchers? How did it work for you?
I just joined weight watchers today in hopes of losing at least like 55 pounds. Any tips on dieting? Excericising that worked really well for you? Also with the weight watchers diet I am using the ...

Is my height and weight regular for my age?
I am 13, going to be a freshman next year, 5'8, and 110 pounds. Is that normal?
Additional Details
by the way, I eat alot. :-)...

Am i fatt or average???
im 13, 148 lbs and 5'9''
i have a big boned body structure
some people sayy im too skinny and others dissagree
well, im not so confident but the doctor says if i loose ...

Am I overweight?
I am 110 and 5,3...

How can I stop getting blisters on my feet????
I walk about 4 miles a day and I come home with huge blisters! I have tried all kinds of shoes. I don't know what to do but it hurts!!!

Thank you.
Additional Details

I'm 13 and I don't get as much exercises as I should. Any advice?
I'm 13 and I don't get as much exercises as I should. Any tips on how to make excersize fun for me? PLEASE help!...

How can i lose 20 ponds in one week????????
im trying to inpress a girl i like at school.............

AM I A FAT PERSON?..if so what can i do about it?
i weight 116 and im 5'9"..i want to be 110...i exercise 2-5hrs daily..is that enought..this is what i ate today is this to much?

morning-miniwheats 1%milk
lunch- 2waffles ...

HELPPPPPP MEEEEEEE PLEASE!?
I have just started 8th grade. 13 years old. I want to order this exercise tape called Slim in 6. http://www.beachbody.com...

How can a 13 year old girl loose 10lb. in 2 weeks?

Additional Details
if i weigh alot more than im supposed to (170lb.)...

Am i fat?
I weigh 100 pounds and i am 5'5 i think i need to loose 20 pounds i am the cheerleading squad captin and this summer we are going to an overweight childrens camp to pump them up and help them ...

How can i lose twenty pounds in two days?

Why are teens skinny despite eating tons of fast food and other junk?
Why are teens skinny despite eating tons of fast food and other junk?...

Why am i always hungry after dinner?
i eat til i am like full then ten mins later im like hungry again, i am 13 years old.
Additional Details
i dont eat alot of junk ...

I am 5'10 135 lbs 34-28-39 measurements - good or bad?

If a cookie contains 110 calories and you cut it in half do you consume HALF the calories??
or is it just bogus.? like no matter how big the piece is its still going to contain that many calories.?...

give_me_song
Am I to Skinny?
I'm 14 years old, 4'11 and weigh 75lbs am i to small?
Additional Details
no im not a midget and im not on any diets

sakshi
Rating
ya i think so change ur diet habits and go for athletic trainings that would give u a fair build

*devine*
yes!!

Calli Morgan
Rating
well i would think so if someone else is saying so...i think your weight should be like 90lbs at least....but you might just have those skinny genes....what are your parents like? or what did they weigh at your age?

GJ-2
Rating
whats 75lbs in Kg?

Jamiebabyy
Rating
Well your BMI is low, which means that you're recognized as underweight. However, if you're really petite, that could mean nothing! Have your parents talk to you about it, or your doctor.

karlita810
Rating
well kinna are really flat chested to yea your really way to small my niece is ten and alot shorter really skinny about the same weight

Adriana.
well all i knows that a 16 year old is supposed to weigh no more then 120. so if you calculate i back you will get your answer i personally think not. hope i helped... bye! ♥

Mileyfan14
Rating
too skinny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

windowdresser68
Rating
I think you are border line. Just be careful, being to thin is very dangerous.

beckyownsyoursox
hey don't worry same here I'm around 5'2 1/2 and i weigh like 87 pounds and i think I'm too skinny but i don't care i rather be skinny than obese. and it not like I'm anorexic but cause i eat a lot like seriously i eat all the time the thing is that i have a fast metabolism, you probably do too, so you don't gain as much weight. no worries. good luck!! hope i helped!!

WAZZUP!
i think

~iluvsos~
Rating
no not really for your size i have a friend like you excet shes a little taller than you and a little bigger ! dont worry your just petite!

Sahara
Rating
no- it is how you are born- your genes.
please don't try to gain weight, be happy that your skinny..

i am 13, 6'0", and 100 lbs.

aMANDA
you are but be happy about it.
atleast you arent some obese freak!
but if you wanna get thinker and get taller..
drink alot of milk and eat alot of junky foods and also eat your fruits and vegies

:D

Britt ♥'s her boyfriend!
Rating
aww.. sweetie ur so small..

im 5'0 and 108lbs although im a adult.. try to gain a little bit more however bc it doesnt look too good to look so skinny plus we are very small.. im a adult and people think i look im a 18 year old girl lol

Miguel
are you a midget?

brittralbovsky
extremely to skinny!!!

Joe L
Rating
no. I am a guy and when I was 14 I was about 4'11" and 85 pounds. I am 20 now and have been and still am perfectly healthy. some people are just skinny.

you are only TOO skinny if you are so skinny that it's unhealthy. And I don't think you are.

besides, as a teenager, you are still growing and as long as your eating enough food, your body will grow naturally and healthy. If you reallllly think you are too skinny, just eat a little bit more food.

EVEI
Rating
You will put on the weight sooner or later. I wouldn't about it. But if it still bothers you then just eat a little more and two or three pounds wouldn't hurt.

Nicholas L.
Rating
You should weigh 90 to 85 lbs. Your BMI is considered "underweight".

hp72389
Nope not at all, many of my friends are about ur height and are perfectly normal even guys, so dont worry unless u are having any kinda pains or if u get sick often. : )

true love never dies
Well I am twelve years old and 64lbs I might be 4'11 , so I think I am heading your way , my friends say I am like anorexic . It makes me extremely mad but I laugh it of .
So can I ask you a question how much did you weigh when you where 12 ? Answer it on my baby name's , please

townsend221
that's def. tiny . I am 5'0 and 99 lbs. and 21 yrs. old. I'm small , but I am curvy too. you should ask your doctor what they think

Lil Jay Chou
Rating
Unforuantely yes.

summmer lovinn'
yess! thats way too skinny. i mean even for your height. sorry. see a doc.

Pure Beauty
umm...if your 4"11 then you should weight between 85-95 lbs...

Paul
Rating
Yeah.... Sorry, :(

Yer mom, Betch.
Rating
yes.

Destinii
Small? Your friggin emaciated! You need to eat some food.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy