Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Could I die?
I went to my doctor and she told me I am anorexic. My family had already said I was but I didnt beleive them. I used to be 5'1 and 111 lbs and now I am 104lbs. I keep losing more and more weight....

Am I fat?I am 180 pounds. Look at that picture.?

Have you ever done weight watchers? How did it work for you?
I just joined weight watchers today in hopes of losing at least like 55 pounds. Any tips on dieting? Excericising that worked really well for you? Also with the weight watchers diet I am using the ...

Is my height and weight regular for my age?
I am 13, going to be a freshman next year, 5'8, and 110 pounds. Is that normal?
Additional Details
by the way, I eat alot. :-)...

Am i fatt or average???
im 13, 148 lbs and 5'9''
i have a big boned body structure
some people sayy im too skinny and others dissagree
well, im not so confident but the doctor says if i loose ...

Am I overweight?
I am 110 and 5,3...

How can I stop getting blisters on my feet????
I walk about 4 miles a day and I come home with huge blisters! I have tried all kinds of shoes. I don't know what to do but it hurts!!!

Thank you.
Additional Details

I'm 13 and I don't get as much exercises as I should. Any advice?
I'm 13 and I don't get as much exercises as I should. Any tips on how to make excersize fun for me? PLEASE help!...

How can i lose 20 ponds in one week????????
im trying to inpress a girl i like at school.............

AM I A FAT PERSON?..if so what can i do about it?
i weight 116 and im 5'9"..i want to be 110...i exercise 2-5hrs daily..is that enought..this is what i ate today is this to much?

morning-miniwheats 1%milk
lunch- 2waffles ...

HELPPPPPP MEEEEEEE PLEASE!?
I have just started 8th grade. 13 years old. I want to order this exercise tape called Slim in 6. http://www.beachbody.com...

How can a 13 year old girl loose 10lb. in 2 weeks?

Additional Details
if i weigh alot more than im supposed to (170lb.)...

Am i fat?
I weigh 100 pounds and i am 5'5 i think i need to loose 20 pounds i am the cheerleading squad captin and this summer we are going to an overweight childrens camp to pump them up and help them ...

How can i lose twenty pounds in two days?

Why are teens skinny despite eating tons of fast food and other junk?
Why are teens skinny despite eating tons of fast food and other junk?...

Why am i always hungry after dinner?
i eat til i am like full then ten mins later im like hungry again, i am 13 years old.
Additional Details
i dont eat alot of junk ...

I am 5'10 135 lbs 34-28-39 measurements - good or bad?

If a cookie contains 110 calories and you cut it in half do you consume HALF the calories??
or is it just bogus.? like no matter how big the piece is its still going to contain that many calories.?...

If i eat about 600-800 calories a day..?
is it dangerous?.. i'm not fat! i just want to get toned and lose the stubborn little fat i have here and there before the summer, especially my little love handles.. besides my love handles i ...

I weigh 340 pounds. I have been trying to lose weight for a while. Can someone give me tips on doing so?

anonbabe9008
Is my weight and height okay for my age?
I am 5 foot 2, almost 18 years old and weight 8 and a half stones
Additional Details
I am NOT growing any more, i stopped growing at 12. I will be 18 in 3 months

pink.love.smile.
idk..

hi!!!!!!!!!
it depends on how much the stones weight?

sparkle_disliker
Rating
stones??

hello =)
8 and a half stones?

Tokio Brother
Rating
i dont know what stones are, but if you put it in pounds i can help you..but i think u probly are a good size

xxlive.ur.lifexx
whats stones? translate

Dean B
Rating
http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/healthy_living/your_weight/bmiimperial_index.shtml

Jessica W
Your height is short its the height of my mom (which is not tall) and I am not sure about your weight.

¸.•*´`*♥ GODEZZ ♥*´`*•.¸
LOL

seanturner30
well if you can't do anything about it don't worry.

♦♦Gada♦♦
Rating
damn!!!!
thats all i got 2 say

srkluver
Rating
hey!!!...what do you mean by stones???...well honestly we can't help you out until you tell us what exactly are stones or it would be much easier if you measured your weight in the LB,also called,pound system...KG (kilograms) would be okay too...

all the best!

nancy r
Rating
weight 8 and a half stones?????-_-stones?

Hill Topper
Rating
8 and a half stones, who measures in that!

RaBerT
8 and a half stones?! hahahaha

breee♥
hahaha stones.your prolly on the healthy side and your still growing so your fine.

Siine
Rating
no

but don't take my word for it, i had a 50-50 shot in being right lol

Duckzee
go to deathclock.com and you can calculate your BMI (and its a funny website too!)

Moe
Its not a problem, and are you still growing?

mylosmithy
dont listen 2 these morons they r just bein ignorant 8 n haf stone sounds ok ,im 12 stone and 5ft 9,or 168 LBS, SO your 119 lbs which is good weight for ure height

kurayamine
Rating
age has nothing to do with weight. its all about height,i 5'5" and weight roughly 123 which is healthy for my height so 119 for 5'2" is great for your height so you are completely perfect in youre height to weight ratio

rosaryn
You can check for yourself with a BMI (body mass index) calculator. Here are a few websites where you can type in your height and weight. Then they will give you a number. Using this number you look at a chart on the website that tells you if you are underweight, normal or overweight.

http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/
http://www.americanheart.org/presenter.jhtml?identifier=3048134

There are a lot of good websites, just go to a search engine and search BMI calculator, I would type it in for you but I don't know what 8 and a half stones is. Good luck, and I hope this answer helps.

Laurence W
For the ignorant, "stones" is a British term, and equals 14 lbs.

10 stone = 140 lbs.

8 1/2 stone is 119 lbs. Sounds like a healthy weight. Depends partly how muscular you are.

♥♥The Queen Has Spoken♥♥
Rating
People a "Stone" of weight is 14 pounds. It's English...

You are dead on ok. If you lost one stone you would right on the low end of "Normal" for your height.

Spartacus!
Rating
That's within the normal range for your height.

Ames
Rating
yes thats healthy!!!
dont worry

blue
Rating
You are the perfect weight for your height. I am smaller than you (and older)!! and I am eight stone. The doctor told me I am the perfect weight for my height, so taking into consideration your extra inches, I would say you are just fine.
I think you may have thrown some people as most now deal with kilos. I can't get my head round that, and like you prefer to weigh in stones and pounds - it's so much easier. x

resipsaloquitor88
You can look up what's called your Body Mass Index on http://www.revolutionhealth.com/toolkit/?s_kwcid=bmi%20com|867371814
It will calculate your current weight and height.

syd
yes thats fine

starprincess.1@prodigy.net
Rating
8 and a half stones...stones are the European measurement of weight. 1 stone is the same as 14 pounds people. so 8 and a half stones would be 119 pounds. I'd say that's just fine.

PreppyPplAreDOUCHEBAGS!
You're fine.............. it's normal if your 18, 5 foot 2, and 119 lbs.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy