Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How can I lose wieght without physical exercises?

Ok, I'm not overweight, but do you think i'm fat?
My BMI is 23.0, but i just want to know if a look fat.

http://a772.ac-images.my
http://a939.ac-images.my...

How unhealthy is chinese food?
Wondering....

Whats the best way to help tone up tummy muscles to get a firmer tum?

Whats the best way to lose 2 in./ 10 lbs in 5 weeks?
-about 123 lbs
-5'2"
-14 yrs ...

How do I force myself to go to the gym more?
I need to work out more and I joined an expensive gym and am always making lazy excuses not to go....

My biceps are sore should i still workout today?

What do you call it when a fat woman has a belly that hangs low between her legs?
You know....... the part that they tuck in to their knickers. What's that part called?...

I'm fat, short and ugly. help me?
well firstly im 18, live in houston with my grandparents (parents dead). i blame god for everything that has ever happened to me in life. i have no education, no job i just sit at home eating and ...

Is it ok for me too run 1 hour a day im only 14?
i love ...

Could I die?
I went to my doctor and she told me I am anorexic. My family had already said I was but I didnt beleive them. I used to be 5'1 and 111 lbs and now I am 104lbs. I keep losing more and more weight....

Am I fat?I am 180 pounds. Look at that picture.?

Have you ever done weight watchers? How did it work for you?
I just joined weight watchers today in hopes of losing at least like 55 pounds. Any tips on dieting? Excericising that worked really well for you? Also with the weight watchers diet I am using the ...

Is my height and weight regular for my age?
I am 13, going to be a freshman next year, 5'8, and 110 pounds. Is that normal?
Additional Details
by the way, I eat alot. :-)...

Am i fatt or average???
im 13, 148 lbs and 5'9''
i have a big boned body structure
some people sayy im too skinny and others dissagree
well, im not so confident but the doctor says if i loose ...

Am I overweight?
I am 110 and 5,3...

How can I stop getting blisters on my feet????
I walk about 4 miles a day and I come home with huge blisters! I have tried all kinds of shoes. I don't know what to do but it hurts!!!

Thank you.
Additional Details

I'm 13 and I don't get as much exercises as I should. Any advice?
I'm 13 and I don't get as much exercises as I should. Any tips on how to make excersize fun for me? PLEASE help!...

How can i lose 20 ponds in one week????????
im trying to inpress a girl i like at school.............

AM I A FAT PERSON?..if so what can i do about it?
i weight 116 and im 5'9"..i want to be 110...i exercise 2-5hrs daily..is that enought..this is what i ate today is this to much?

morning-miniwheats 1%milk
lunch- 2waffles ...

tiger_eyes_lover
What should i do to loose 60lb?
i really want to loose 60lb or more.. please help me.. i want serious answers.
ok
please i need u guys now more than any time else .
so be there for me
please

Danielle
Rating
dont eat

mnm
Rating
try getting on a healthy diet, excersise daily, and try turbo jam-it iis an awsome fun excersise video.

jdhayman
Rating
diet and exercise

sOuL dOcToR
Rating
Treatment for Excessive Fat and Weight :-
PHYTOLACCA BERRY's Mother Tincture is perhaps the safest and sure fire way of loosing excessive fat around abdomen. With Phytolacca Berry once you loose the excessive fat and weight you don't get it back because you body takes care of itself after that and keeps you from gathering up excessive fat. It is prescribed after having a baby too, to get the tummy to loose its flab and to make it flatter and tighter. And after loosing weight with this you don't get flabby it tightens up the flab and skin along with helping your body to shed the excessive accumulation of fat around the girth
The dosage is 15 to 20 drops of the tincture in half a cup of hot water thrice a day half hour before or after meals.
Avoid Chocolates, Coffee, Mints, Red Meat and Carbonated and Alcoholic drinks while taking Homeopathic Medicines. You have to take it for at least 30 to 45 days after that you start to feel the results.
To the best of my knowledge its the safest and the most sure fire way of loosing fat and weight and keeping it of for keeps. Excellent remedy for Obese people who cant seem to shed weight despite trying.
Homeopathic Remedies can be found at all Major Herbal Stores or could be bought on line, In most of the world Homeopathic remedies are quite cheap and easy to find and they do not need a prescription.
Take care and God Bless !

ATTENTION :- Please give a valid and working email ID if you want a reply to your email queries lots of people send me mails which can not be replied to. So please validate your email address before you send me an email. Thank You

sponge bob
stop f u c k in g eating

nyyhot97
drive somewhere & throw it out the window

TMLeaf Fan
Do what I did when I lost 55 last winter:

- reduce calories
- eat small meals more often
- cut out the crap!!!!
- eat lots of fruits and vegetables
- exercise daily for 30-60 minutes.

At first, its hard, then it becomes a part of your lifestyle and will get easier as time goes on.....trust me. It works!!

Answering Machine
the fastest is switching to a vegiterian
u can make it temporary til youve reached ur desired lost weight.
that how i do it after partying for a week straight
BEST ANSWER?

Kay_Zoo
Here's how I lost 135 lbs. in a year and a half...changed my eating habits to baked or grilled meats (none fried)...drank plenty of water...got plenty of exercise. I had changed jobs from that of a newspaper editor/publisher to working in a factory...lots of exercise! Good luck!

nemraC
Rating
eat less, walk, walk, walk, and when u think u are done walking, walk some more

Azul
Run 60 miles

margarita
The key is to expend more calories than you consume, but you knew that. I know it's not easy, believe me I"ve been there. Change your eating habits and watch your portion sizes and start moving more. Walking is great! Read books and magazines about weight loss and exercise. I reccommend joining Weight Watchers. You can learn so much from them plus you'll get a lot of support from other members. Good luck! You can do it!!

jaszy♥
excersize daily
eat a healthy diet

dtburdick
Rating
No soda.
No juice.
No pasta.
No pizza.
No chips.
No fast food.
Fresh fruit every day.
Fresh vegetables every day.
Try not to have super greasy food.
Get out and do some exercise, any kind.

It's all about the diet. Just don't eat the stuff that's bad for you. A lot of people think they are being heatlhy when they get a salad and lather it with gobs of dressing. It's not. You can make no excuses for yourself if you have 60 pounds to lose.

Also, if you eat out, which is a really bad idea, don't eat everything on your plate. They give you huge portions so you'll pay more for them. It is absurd. In America we eat in one meal what they gave me as a family platter in China! I'm not kidding!

Control youself.

kkrulez3001
You should do the atkins diet. My mom has been doing it for about 6 months and already shes lost about 20 pounds.
But, all diets should be accompined by excercising. Get an ellipitical (which is easier on the knees) and/or join the YMCA to take advantage of all of their classes there, as well as their swimming pool.

nothing
I believe a healthy and well disciplined diet would deliver you to that kind of goal in about 8 months. That's calculated on a recommended loss of about 2 pounds per week, and it's not starvation, though it might feel like it for the first week.

And consider that 8 months is in a broad perspective a very small part of your life span. It's a blip on the screen. And by reaching your goal, or anything close to it, think how good you'll feel about yourself, and how much more you will be able to do with energy and high motivation. And the diet will not only be a reduction of weight, but the whole readjustment of eating will be in itself beneficial and something you might not want to stop, but to continue eating in this different, healthful fashion, even after you reached your goal. But you may have a few false starts. Don't be discouraged. One of those starts will be followed by inner strength that you didn't know you had and you'll know at that time that the diet has started and you're into it. You have the motivation and strength.

Sheet Rock
Stop getting up and going to the vending machine every five minutes while at work.....stop complaining, start training

Lucia
Rating
talk to your doctor. eat 500 less calories a day. eat right. exercise.

Charon
Rating
ok...
Healthy Diet (no red meat, no soda, limit salt and sugar)
Exercise
Drink lots of water

http://www.sparkpeople.com
you can set up a meal plan and fitness plan. it's free and really works!

Jenn
Rating
Just eat right and exercise. That really is the only healthy way to do it. I wouldn't suggest diet pills. They are addictive to some people. No fast food. Eat healthy and dont let yourself lay around all day or get to comfortable. Go for walks in the evenings. That is my suggestion.

Dan S
Rating
It is only safe to lose 20 pounds every 3-4 months. To get that kind of weight lose you need a lot of exercise, a lot of will, and a long time to do it. Or, you need to go for something radical like gastric bypass surgery or liposuction.

cmbspace
Rating
stay away from dairy and chocolate. run up and down the bleachers. put a trashbag on then a shirt. run around the block as much as you can. when you get tired or thirsty take care of yourself. don't use diet pills or any stupid nonsense along with my suggestion. talk to family and friends. stay away from pop.

minnieminguel101
Rating
jogging day and night...riding a bike 5 miles...drinking water...not eating soo much...take a bite of a sandwich and wait 5-10 minutes for another bite...be as active as you can be...trust me, it works..i go jogging day and night, ride my bike, and watch what i eat...it helps...oh, and i do 100 sit-ups in the morning...
hope this works for you....start out short on the jogging and go farther each night...good luck =]

pumas10
I won't lie to you it takes alot of guts to loose 60 pounds but if you really want to look better try to exercise at least 4 times a week for at least 1 hour; 30minutes of cardio(walking is the easist and cheapes way) also running or aerobics etc. 30minutes of toning, like weigh lifting for women it is better to use small amounts of weigth but with alot of repetition so your body gets tone not yet big and bulkie. Also your eating habits this is the harder part but if you really want to loose the weight it is worth it. you do not have to neccesarily stop eating all that you like, but what work for me was to eat a good breakfast a small snak for lunch and a good dinner, and try not to eat after 7 pm but if you can fight the crave have something light handy like light butter popcorn or fruit. I used to be 210 pounds and i am only 5,6" so you can imagine, now I am only 155 pounds.

Tracy L
diet and exercise. Don't do crash diets or anything unhealthy. Diet by cutting back on your calories and increase your exercise. Be prepared for this to take time. It won't happen overnight, but stick with it. It'll pay off in the end because you did it the healthy way.

tictickchick
If you're looking to lose the weight and keep it off, try Weight Watchers. You will get awesome support, all the tools and ideas you need, great resources, and the weight will stay off long term. It might take longer to lose the weight than some fad diet, but it is much healthier and more effective.

swimchep
You need to go on a diet. Eat healthy foods. Exercise everyday. Make sure you do lots of cardio and also weights to help get some of your weight to muscle. Bottom line, eat well and exercise.

Also, talk to your doctor about what you should do.

Jacob A
To burn fat through exercise you should exercise more than 45 minutes at a time to really burn fat. at least 2 times a week Also I lost 37 pounds by eating veggie sandwich's at subway every day for several months. Eat a reasonable breakfast and eat a 6" veggie on wheat for lunch then eat a 6" veggie for dinner. Drink lots of water and if you are hungry in between eat grapes or other fruits or vegetables as snacks.

Mike
Rating
The following healthy living recommendations will help you if you’re trying to lose weight, tone up your muscles, have aspirations of building lean muscle mass, are attempting to get a wash board stomach, or just want to feel better:

*1) Burn more calories then you're consuming everyday and measure your results using the following formula: Calories Consumed minus Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) minus Physical Activity. Get a fitness calculator that you can put on your cell phone and computer. This will allow you to easily calculate this formula, log your daily calorie consumption, and register your physical activities.

*2) Eat natural and organic foods found on earth versus something created by a corporation to make money. Eat meals in small portions throughout the day and take a good multi-vitamin supplement.

Avoid “High Glycemic Load Carbs� (sugar, pastries, desserts, refined starches such as breads, pasta, refined grains like white rice; high starch vegetables such as white potatoes) and drink lots of water.

Do not try fad diets or diet pills. Here is an excellent food pyramid that anyone can follow: http://www.rayandterry.com/html/images/PyramidLRG.gif?osCsid=26a424be471d1337e7c2f105d5c64d9d

*3) Exercise on most days by doing cardiovascular training and/or resistance training activities.

Read a book or find a certified trainer to make sure your doing all resistance training exercises correctly. A great book to buy that teaches you the resistance training basics is “Weight Training for Dummies�. A superb magazine to buy with excellent resistance training routines that will not get you bored is "Muscle and Fitness". Signup for the free newsletter.

A good book to buy that teaches you the cardiovascular training basics is “Fitness for Dummies�.

*4) Get plenty of sleep. Sleep experts say most adults need between seven and nine hours of sleep each night for optimum performance, health, and safety.

*5) Educate yourself continually on health issues and make a life long commitment to good health. A great free publication is “Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2005�. A superb book to read is “You The Owner’s Manual�. An excellent periodic publication is the “Nutrition Action Health Letter�. A reputable test you can take to measure your biological age is at http://realage.com

Look at all areas where you can enhance your health. For example, make improvements in the quality of the air you breathe. Review outdoor air quality forecasts where you live and get an indoor air purifier. Email me if you want a good indoor air purifier recommendation and if you have other questions.

*Click on all the source links below to get the full benefit of the recommendations. The answers presented to your health questions are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy