Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

What do you call it when a fat woman has a belly that hangs low between her legs?
You know....... the part that they tuck in to their knickers. What's that part called?...

I'm fat, short and ugly. help me?
well firstly im 18, live in houston with my grandparents (parents dead). i blame god for everything that has ever happened to me in life. i have no education, no job i just sit at home eating and ...

Is it ok for me too run 1 hour a day im only 14?
i love ...

Could I die?
I went to my doctor and she told me I am anorexic. My family had already said I was but I didnt beleive them. I used to be 5'1 and 111 lbs and now I am 104lbs. I keep losing more and more weight....

Am I fat?I am 180 pounds. Look at that picture.?

Have you ever done weight watchers? How did it work for you?
I just joined weight watchers today in hopes of losing at least like 55 pounds. Any tips on dieting? Excericising that worked really well for you? Also with the weight watchers diet I am using the ...

Is my height and weight regular for my age?
I am 13, going to be a freshman next year, 5'8, and 110 pounds. Is that normal?
Additional Details
by the way, I eat alot. :-)...

Am i fatt or average???
im 13, 148 lbs and 5'9''
i have a big boned body structure
some people sayy im too skinny and others dissagree
well, im not so confident but the doctor says if i loose ...

Am I overweight?
I am 110 and 5,3...

How can I stop getting blisters on my feet????
I walk about 4 miles a day and I come home with huge blisters! I have tried all kinds of shoes. I don't know what to do but it hurts!!!

Thank you.
Additional Details

I'm 13 and I don't get as much exercises as I should. Any advice?
I'm 13 and I don't get as much exercises as I should. Any tips on how to make excersize fun for me? PLEASE help!...

How can i lose 20 ponds in one week????????
im trying to inpress a girl i like at school.............

AM I A FAT PERSON?..if so what can i do about it?
i weight 116 and im 5'9"..i want to be 110...i exercise 2-5hrs daily..is that enought..this is what i ate today is this to much?

morning-miniwheats 1%milk
lunch- 2waffles ...

HELPPPPPP MEEEEEEE PLEASE!?
I have just started 8th grade. 13 years old. I want to order this exercise tape called Slim in 6. http://www.beachbody.com...

How can a 13 year old girl loose 10lb. in 2 weeks?

Additional Details
if i weigh alot more than im supposed to (170lb.)...

Am i fat?
I weigh 100 pounds and i am 5'5 i think i need to loose 20 pounds i am the cheerleading squad captin and this summer we are going to an overweight childrens camp to pump them up and help them ...

How can i lose twenty pounds in two days?

Why are teens skinny despite eating tons of fast food and other junk?
Why are teens skinny despite eating tons of fast food and other junk?...

Why am i always hungry after dinner?
i eat til i am like full then ten mins later im like hungry again, i am 13 years old.
Additional Details
i dont eat alot of junk ...

I am 5'10 135 lbs 34-28-39 measurements - good or bad?

Bachata Mouse
Is diet soda still bad for you even though it has no sugar and no calories?
I recently started eating healthier. I already gave up red meat and Coke. My goal is to become vegan by the end of the year step by step. Can I still drink Coke Zero or is it still bad for you?

zach c.
Rating
Its fine for you, but only as long as you don't drink it in excess.
If you drink it in excess all of the artificial sugars will make you crave very sugary foods to compensate. Resulting in you eating unhealthier.

mo_fyah89
Rating
You can be a veggie and still drink soft/fizzy drinks. But sad to say all soft/fizzy drinks are bad for you..no matter if there is sugar or not. Go for fruit juice, I love apple. And plenty of water!

SARswimmer95
STOP! Diet soda is actually WORSE than regular soda! They put so much fake stuff in there so they don't have to use REAL sugar... get rid of it all.

♫Cassie♪
Diet soda is NOT a diet product! It is a chemically altered, multiple SODIUM (salt) and ASPARTAME containing product that actually makes you crave carbohydrates. It is far more likely to make you GAIN weight!

=]
kind of. it has artificial sweetners, which can be even worse than regular sugar.
the best thing to drink is water...no calories, sugar, nothing.

Kenzie
Yes it is! It has a chemical in it called Aspartame. This chemical can cause the illness know as Multipul Sclerosis or MS. This causes leisions in your brain and it disables you from many things, some including walking.

Pour Some Sugar On MEG
For some reason it screws up your metabolism. Most people who drink it actually gain weight or experience more health problems. The thing with diet foods is that your body is tricked. There is research still being done on this.

§♥Elisabeth♥§
Rating
Yes....aspartame is poison and there are preservatives in it that solidify and keep fat on your body...plus there is still quite a bit of sodium...it's also a lot more addicting than regular soda

Kahlo
Rating
I would just drink water. Soda is crap.

umbrella
well i used to think it was okay but it is sweetened with artificial sweetners which contain aspartame which is actually cancerous...so if you dont wanna end up with cancer one day, i'd say keep the drinkin to a minimum....hope it helps!!!

emilyceleste
Rating
Actually, it's even WORSE for you than regular coke.
The sugar substitute causes serious health issues, even heart failure!

Nursy
Rating
In my opinion, anything man made or altered from its natural state is bad for us. I don't think that aspartame is that great of a thing for anybody either. Can you drink water?? That would be the ideal fluid. Or milk, pure OJ or other juices??

sure222
the acidity wears away the enamel of your teeth

oink
Rating
Since it is not something humans have consumed for millions of years, who can say for one hundred percent sure? Too much of anything can't be healthy. But diet pop, unless you have some unusual allergy,does not seem to harm us.

P.S. Learn to listen to your body -- if something makes you feel bad, don't ask for advice, avoid it. Recall the first time you smoked or drank booze? Yuch.

Sunday's Best
Rating
Sugar is sugar. Sweeteners have sugar in them also. Take a educated guess?

John Avry
Rating
It is bad because of the aspartame they use to sweeten it. The soda producers will tell you theres nothing wrong with it while others will tell you there is. I'm unsure myself but considering where it comes from I'm a little wary. Then again I'm addicted to caffeine.

Will E
I think the question posited, is what is bad about anti-sugar products. And I will tell you why. Physologiocally Coke 0 or "diet" soft drinks that yur brain is telling your body that you are gretting sugar because it is sweet. but if the make up what you are putting in your body is sweet it would better be sugar. BECAUSE your brain is telling your body that it is high in calories. it will treat your body that it is sweey so your physioological make up is ready to burn. but it isn't . You have confictting sugar/ sweet and there is no sugar. So the adrenal gland in your brain produces cortisol to burn what isn't there. Cortisol is bad in that way. It will put fat on you.
great question though

We

Felix
coke zero is not good. it has aspartame and other chemicals, which are not good for you. drink some sunny d or just buy oranges and make ur own juice at home. that's the healthiest way

good luck

olympics junkie
Rating
Its a matter of degree. It obviously is better in the health sense because it isn't like drinking a bottle of sugar, but water is better. Occasional soda is OK, just keep it under control. Congratulations on making positive changes in your life!!

Elly
Rating
Absolutely bad for you leave it alone for a month and after that you wont miss it. Drink water instead, with a little lemon much better for you. after your meals try to drink something hot, this will help in digestion and the fat intake wont solidify in your system.This really works stick to cutting out the 4 C's coke ,candy,cookies,cake.No white flour if you can and no white sugar. I did this and feel so much better and the weight is starting to drop. I Also walk everyday for 30 min. Best of luck to you sounds like your are on your way.

cathee90
they used to use cocain in coke cola, hence the name "coke"

Lovely Lila
It's bad. I think it's just empty calories...even though it's no calories. IDK...you should give up soda, trust me it makes life so much better.

Steve-o-58
Yes, diet soda is still bad for you. There are recent studies that seem to indicate that the artificial sweeteners in diet soda mess up our metabolism and actually cause some people to gain weight.

Other studies have shown that artificial sweeteners can actually make you eat more, by making you feel hungry or get cravings.

Stick with water, tea and fruit drinks. I believe there is also recent information that indicates that drinking at least 64 oz. of water every day may actually help with your metabolism, in addition to the other known benefits.

Good luck.

schaddalack
Rating
yes, they make diet only because people like you (no offence) dont know that there is still bad things in it like guarana and co2 obviously, im not sure just how bad co2 is for you but i know it doesnt help. if you ever look on the side of the can you can see all the bad things they put in it, and the percents arent based on 2000 calorie diets, the percent is how much of the liquid is made up of that material

Am I pregnant?
Rating
soda especially dark colored soda is not all that great for you. But I want to give you credit because as a fellow pop lover, I know its hard to sub lower calorie pop for regular cola. You are taking a great step in becoming healthier. I agree that if you drink a lot of water with that soda, that is a better choice, and just gradually cut back on the coke zero.
Keep in mind that artificial sweetners really aren't that good for you.

Good luck with everything!!

x3dancerrjess
it deteriates ur bones.. but nuturtion wise idk.

guud luckkk

gimmebourbon
Rating
Drink water......our bodies dont need any of those crap artificial anythings.

TheKoopaBros.
Rating
Yes, because aspartame has been linked with cancer. It simply isn't healthy.

sorrow_sweet
I think it is better to drink than regular coke as far as calories and sugar but any kind of coke/diet coke/carbonated beverage is not necessarily good for you if you drink it all the time.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy