Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How do I force myself to go to the gym more?
I need to work out more and I joined an expensive gym and am always making lazy excuses not to go....

My biceps are sore should i still workout today?

What do you call it when a fat woman has a belly that hangs low between her legs?
You know....... the part that they tuck in to their knickers. What's that part called?...

I'm fat, short and ugly. help me?
well firstly im 18, live in houston with my grandparents (parents dead). i blame god for everything that has ever happened to me in life. i have no education, no job i just sit at home eating and ...

Is it ok for me too run 1 hour a day im only 14?
i love ...

Could I die?
I went to my doctor and she told me I am anorexic. My family had already said I was but I didnt beleive them. I used to be 5'1 and 111 lbs and now I am 104lbs. I keep losing more and more weight....

Am I fat?I am 180 pounds. Look at that picture.?

Have you ever done weight watchers? How did it work for you?
I just joined weight watchers today in hopes of losing at least like 55 pounds. Any tips on dieting? Excericising that worked really well for you? Also with the weight watchers diet I am using the ...

Is my height and weight regular for my age?
I am 13, going to be a freshman next year, 5'8, and 110 pounds. Is that normal?
Additional Details
by the way, I eat alot. :-)...

Am i fatt or average???
im 13, 148 lbs and 5'9''
i have a big boned body structure
some people sayy im too skinny and others dissagree
well, im not so confident but the doctor says if i loose ...

Am I overweight?
I am 110 and 5,3...

How can I stop getting blisters on my feet????
I walk about 4 miles a day and I come home with huge blisters! I have tried all kinds of shoes. I don't know what to do but it hurts!!!

Thank you.
Additional Details

I'm 13 and I don't get as much exercises as I should. Any advice?
I'm 13 and I don't get as much exercises as I should. Any tips on how to make excersize fun for me? PLEASE help!...

How can i lose 20 ponds in one week????????
im trying to inpress a girl i like at school.............

AM I A FAT PERSON?..if so what can i do about it?
i weight 116 and im 5'9"..i want to be 110...i exercise 2-5hrs daily..is that enought..this is what i ate today is this to much?

morning-miniwheats 1%milk
lunch- 2waffles ...

HELPPPPPP MEEEEEEE PLEASE!?
I have just started 8th grade. 13 years old. I want to order this exercise tape called Slim in 6. http://www.beachbody.com...

How can a 13 year old girl loose 10lb. in 2 weeks?

Additional Details
if i weigh alot more than im supposed to (170lb.)...

Am i fat?
I weigh 100 pounds and i am 5'5 i think i need to loose 20 pounds i am the cheerleading squad captin and this summer we are going to an overweight childrens camp to pump them up and help them ...

How can i lose twenty pounds in two days?

Why are teens skinny despite eating tons of fast food and other junk?
Why are teens skinny despite eating tons of fast food and other junk?...

crazychick16
Am I overweight?
I am almost 16, 5'9 and 120 pounds. Am I overweight?

sarayu
Rating
You can put up some weight for the tall frame you have. Upto 135 lbs O.K.
Ramachandran V.

alabama
Rating
NO WAY

wishiwereatthebeach
Rating
are you nuts? NO

crow_rez
if you can stand back againest a wall with your feet and back flushed with tha wall and look down and you cant see your private parts over your belly and then your overweight

vanamont7
Doesn't sound like it.

SpideR
Not at all. You seem to be tall and skinny

koorosh9000
Rating
i dont think so but always do some activity sport never let it away if you dont want to be ovewrweight)

makingthisup
Rating
If anything you are underweight. If you have to ask a question like that at your height and weight then our society is truly messed up.

quatin1
Rating
There is such a thing called BMI, the body mass index. Refer to the deparment of health and human services. Your BMI is 17.7, which places you at 13% deviation from the average weight of a 16 yr old girl in the US. At your present state, the boundaries of underweight is 110lbs and overweight being 170lbs.

Walter
Rating
Nope.

justmyjusrty
Not at all. In fact I do believe you are a little under weight for your height and age.

Golden Ivy
Well check your BMI and go to my Pyramid, for you it may or may not be - it is different for everyone else because some people have a lot of muscle and little (Muscle weights a whole lot more than fat.) and bone structure. You should not be worried as long as you have a good healthy lifestyle and do not smoke or do illegal drugs.

Maxi
Oh hell no honey. Your no where near that.

heathen
check the BMI (Body Mass Index). google it...you should find it online.

Steviemarie
Rating
NO

Foosball Champion
Rating
not at all. im 16, 5'10" and 140 lbs and im not even overweight.

Emma M
No, I don't think you would be considered overweight. But why do you ask? Learn to be happy with yourself. If you dwell on weight all the time you will never be happy. Just try to eat healthy and get exercise and just be yourself!

Shikibeeks
You are if you're trying to be a model or a television actor. If not, you are just fine and should probably gain a few.

Xboxsuperfan
Rating
He11z yes!

julie
no u are not overweight u are tall and 120 is not lot for ur height

ā¯€Mother Of 2ā¯€
no it sound good..

Lovely
maybe a little underweight.

djk113081
Rating
no

soonerboy_21
umm, no not that i know of.

mathias1917
Rating
Most women think they are overweight. My sister is 6' tall and weighs 180 pounds. She is not fat. How is your shape? Are you flabby or are you firm? Don't look to the scales for an answer. Look at your body.

Ms. Dorsey
No and dont buy into those silly stereotypes, stay HEALTHY, do moderation and enjoy life.

Niecy
Rating
no. you're ok

iamjustme
Not by a long shot!

bmac
No, in fact you're really thin. Your ideal weight for your height would be 143 lbs.

christina j
not at all infact with your height and your weight i think you could be a model have you ever thought about that because alot of models are your weight and some are your height so girl you are way to far from being over weight, just think in a couple of years you'll be about 6ft tall and that's exactly what magazines are looking for, i honestly believe you could be a model as long as u have the look.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy