Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How unhealthy is chinese food?
Wondering....

Whats the best way to help tone up tummy muscles to get a firmer tum?

Whats the best way to lose 2 in./ 10 lbs in 5 weeks?
-about 123 lbs
-5'2"
-14 yrs ...

How do I force myself to go to the gym more?
I need to work out more and I joined an expensive gym and am always making lazy excuses not to go....

My biceps are sore should i still workout today?

What do you call it when a fat woman has a belly that hangs low between her legs?
You know....... the part that they tuck in to their knickers. What's that part called?...

I'm fat, short and ugly. help me?
well firstly im 18, live in houston with my grandparents (parents dead). i blame god for everything that has ever happened to me in life. i have no education, no job i just sit at home eating and ...

Is it ok for me too run 1 hour a day im only 14?
i love ...

Could I die?
I went to my doctor and she told me I am anorexic. My family had already said I was but I didnt beleive them. I used to be 5'1 and 111 lbs and now I am 104lbs. I keep losing more and more weight....

Am I fat?I am 180 pounds. Look at that picture.?

Have you ever done weight watchers? How did it work for you?
I just joined weight watchers today in hopes of losing at least like 55 pounds. Any tips on dieting? Excericising that worked really well for you? Also with the weight watchers diet I am using the ...

Is my height and weight regular for my age?
I am 13, going to be a freshman next year, 5'8, and 110 pounds. Is that normal?
Additional Details
by the way, I eat alot. :-)...

Am i fatt or average???
im 13, 148 lbs and 5'9''
i have a big boned body structure
some people sayy im too skinny and others dissagree
well, im not so confident but the doctor says if i loose ...

Am I overweight?
I am 110 and 5,3...

How can I stop getting blisters on my feet????
I walk about 4 miles a day and I come home with huge blisters! I have tried all kinds of shoes. I don't know what to do but it hurts!!!

Thank you.
Additional Details

I'm 13 and I don't get as much exercises as I should. Any advice?
I'm 13 and I don't get as much exercises as I should. Any tips on how to make excersize fun for me? PLEASE help!...

How can i lose 20 ponds in one week????????
im trying to inpress a girl i like at school.............

AM I A FAT PERSON?..if so what can i do about it?
i weight 116 and im 5'9"..i want to be 110...i exercise 2-5hrs daily..is that enought..this is what i ate today is this to much?

morning-miniwheats 1%milk
lunch- 2waffles ...

HELPPPPPP MEEEEEEE PLEASE!?
I have just started 8th grade. 13 years old. I want to order this exercise tape called Slim in 6. http://www.beachbody.com...

How can a 13 year old girl loose 10lb. in 2 weeks?

Additional Details
if i weigh alot more than im supposed to (170lb.)...

TheSuicideKing
Can vegitarions eat fish and/or chicken?
my mother told me that you could or is she lying because she doesn't want me to be a vegitarion but i've been one for almost all of my life

© 2007. Sammy Z.
Your mother isn't lying, but she's misinformed. There are several forms of vegetarianism, but if it requires killing an animal, it can't hardly be considered vegetarianism. Maybe if the meat companies started just taking parts off of animals, but left them alive, fewer people would become vegetarian, but I ask you, what kind of a life can a cow with a wooden leg lead?

Go easy on your mom - she only means well. Tell her you don't want to let your body be a graveyard for your friends.

foxyfoxyg
Rating
there is vegatarian and vegan. Vegans eat nothing animal, mamal, or fish related. So its sounds like your just veggie

Hea Dude !
Rating
Yes and no it depends on how far you want to go with this,i know a vegetarian who eats fish and chicken and feeds her dog soup and vegetables.I guess its up to you.

BarbieQ
Yes of course you can, but then you're not a vegetarian anymore! However, do as you like. FYI, there's also animal bladder enzymes in cheese. It's labeled as enzymes or something.

Jacob F
Yes, vegitarions can eat fish, and chicken, and steak, and even old ladies, but vegetarions on the other hand don't. Otherwise they'd be meat-a-tarions...

Skylark
Rating
You are not a vegetarian if you eat fish and/or chicken.

smurf0314
yes you can....its called a white meat vegitarion....i am one....:-) I just don't eat steak or red meat...

KcLyn
Umm yeah it's a type of vegetarian. That is actually what I am, my book calls it a pollo-vegetarian. Its one of the less extreme types of vegetarianism. I have been one for allmost 3 years, and I think it is great.

squeezeplay00
If God didn't mean for us to eat animals, He wouldn't have made them out of meat.

mytreacheryiseternal
Yes. Vegetarians don't eat meat, or the flesh of mammals. Since neither fish nor chickens are mammals, they're fair game. There are different levels of vegetarianism, however, and more strict vegetarians may not eat even fish or chicken. The most strict are vegans and they don't eat anything created from anything made by another animal, like eggs, cheese, milk, etc.

steve b
only if you hide it under the taters when they is got thems back turned to the vittles table!

maanderz
There are various degrees of being vegitarian. It depends on what you feel personally. Sometimes people feel comfortable eating eggs, milk, cheese and other dairy products. Others feel ok eating fish and other seafood. To cut out any animal byproducts means that you are vegan, they have to be very careful about what they eat. There are some kinds of honey they can't eat because of the way the farmers treatment of the bees. Just make sure you are getting enough protein, vitamins and minerals you can only get from meat products.

UOPHXstudent
A try vegetarian does not eat anything from an animal period.

Cutie
Rating
ummm physically they can but it goes against the vegetarian lifestyle

sizzlez
Rating
if so im a vegatarin lol

jasenlee
No, vegetarians can't eat meat... hence the birth of the word vegetarian.

logic
no. those are animals.

VL
Rating
Some vegetarians do eat chicken, and fish along with diary products - usually going for organic meat products only. Vegans don't any type of meat, or dairy.

Lacie .
A vegitarian doesn't eat any type of meat, or any product made from animals. Fish and chicken are animals, so according to vegiterians, no.

Being vegan is your choice. You can just not eat a certain thing, like chicken or cow. It's whatever you believe.

verityy
Rating
Hahahaha.... your mum must be desperate to get you to eat!

I am vegeterian myself for health reasons.

Most people who are not vegeterians are not familiar with what it means to be vegeterians.

Some think that being a vegeterians means you abstain from MEAT.. and seafoods like FISH, PRAWNS, CRABS are NOT considered meat.

There are others who think that people turn vegeterian because of religion and think that the fact that you do not eat beef makes you a vegeterian.

In actual fact, there are a few kind of vegeterians..

1) Lacto-octo vegeterians: Are people who only eat vegetables and no meat, no seafood. But they drink milk...and they eat eggs.

2) Vegans: People who eat nothing but veg only...

And there are others who are only semi vegeterians.. as in, they eat fish, chickens.. etc. They are not really considered vegeterians.

Ultimately, it is about why you want to be vegeterian. If you are doing it for religious reasons, you would be better off checking with the religious authorities what you can or cannot eat.

If you are doing it for health, then it will depend on how strict you want to be. If you want good health, maybe you can just eat less meat and fish. If you want better health, become and lacto octo vegeterian.. if you want GREAT health, then become a vegan! :)

PS: All mothers in the world are like that. They will slowly learn to respect your choice when you show them that it is really healthy. I shared with my mum about some reasons why I turned vegeterian and she is now a vegeterian :)

But I still get alot of flake for making my 13-month-old vegeterian. My mom's friend would say it will give him mal nutrition, make him stupid, make his development slow..

BUT, he is only 13 months and as tall as a 2 year old. Development wise, he is right on time for most things and faster for some ;)

You can view his pics here: http://verityy.blogspot.com

Cornsilk P
Yes they can...but then they would not be vegetarians would they?

Binky
Rating
I guess you can't. Aren't vegeterians that way because they refuse to eat anything from an animal or of an animal. In both cases the animals were killed.

burnedpopcorn
certainly. there are different kinds of vegetarians. absolute vegetarianism has no poultry and fish. you can either or have both ... you will be called semi-vegetarian (^ ^)

lorae.
Rating
no, you can't eat fish or chicken if you're a vegetarian. in simplest words, vegetarians don't eat anything that used to be living and had a face...

Rawrr
They can't
Its a meat product
Thats like says meat isnt meat
Dur

Ghost1980
why would you be a vegitarion, that is stupid, get a hold of yourself

Larry
Lets see...........Vegetarians don't eat animals right?
Fish and chickens are animals right?
You figure it out LOL.

Ducky S
Rating
No. Vegetarians don't eat meat -- fish and chicken are meat.

josh s
no

Rue P
Rating
vegitatians hate any killing of animals, why would that want to see a little chicky slaughtered or a little fishy cut up?

Lady
Rating
i am a vegetarian and i eat fish once or twice a month and cook with Thai fish sauce all the time

there are different types of vegitarians...check this out

http://www.louisville.edu/~pmbail01/veggiekinds.html

http://www.ohs.osceola.k12.fl.us/hwcw/students/sharnacontest/types.htm

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy