Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Is diet soda still bad for you even though it has no sugar and no calories?
I recently started eating healthier. I already gave up red meat and Coke. My goal is to become vegan by the end of the year step by step. Can I still drink Coke Zero or is it still bad for you?...

Am I to Skinny?
I'm 14 years old, 4'11 and weigh 75lbs am i to small?
Additional Details
no im not a midget and im not on any ...

How much weight do I need to loose to look really skinny?
Like olsen twin/nicole richie skinny?

Im 5ft 4 and 122 pounds

how much more do i need to loose?
Additional Details

Is my weight and height okay for my age?
I am 5 foot 2, almost 18 years old and weight 8 and a half stones
Additional Details
I am NOT growing any more, i stopped growing at 12...

How can I lose wieght without physical exercises?

Ok, I'm not overweight, but do you think i'm fat?
My BMI is 23.0, but i just want to know if a look fat.

http://a772.ac-images.my
http://a939.ac-images.my...

How unhealthy is chinese food?
Wondering....

Whats the best way to help tone up tummy muscles to get a firmer tum?

Whats the best way to lose 2 in./ 10 lbs in 5 weeks?
-about 123 lbs
-5'2"
-14 yrs ...

How do I force myself to go to the gym more?
I need to work out more and I joined an expensive gym and am always making lazy excuses not to go....

My biceps are sore should i still workout today?

What do you call it when a fat woman has a belly that hangs low between her legs?
You know....... the part that they tuck in to their knickers. What's that part called?...

I'm fat, short and ugly. help me?
well firstly im 18, live in houston with my grandparents (parents dead). i blame god for everything that has ever happened to me in life. i have no education, no job i just sit at home eating and ...

Is it ok for me too run 1 hour a day im only 14?
i love ...

Could I die?
I went to my doctor and she told me I am anorexic. My family had already said I was but I didnt beleive them. I used to be 5'1 and 111 lbs and now I am 104lbs. I keep losing more and more weight....

Am I fat?I am 180 pounds. Look at that picture.?

Have you ever done weight watchers? How did it work for you?
I just joined weight watchers today in hopes of losing at least like 55 pounds. Any tips on dieting? Excericising that worked really well for you? Also with the weight watchers diet I am using the ...

Is my height and weight regular for my age?
I am 13, going to be a freshman next year, 5'8, and 110 pounds. Is that normal?
Additional Details
by the way, I eat alot. :-)...

Am i fatt or average???
im 13, 148 lbs and 5'9''
i have a big boned body structure
some people sayy im too skinny and others dissagree
well, im not so confident but the doctor says if i loose ...

Am I overweight?
I am 110 and 5,3...

Bella
HELP ME!! im on a diet and im about to eat a doughnut!!?
make me stop!!
Additional Details
****!! i already took 4 bites!!

THing4CSA
Eat the donut and then go work out and burn up the calories plus a few extras for good measure. If you exercise on a daily basis you will know that you can eat things even if they are not good for you!

Motivated
Rating
Put down the doughnuts and no one gets hurt.. :-)

Unfortunately, no one can make you stop eating another bite, fortunately no one can make you take another bite either.

The only way I've found to stop the insanity is to have a GREAT reason not to take a bite. The instant gratification process is alive and well in most people. Since we make the majority of our decision based on emotion, you have to find an emotional reason to not eat it.

The emotional reason is usually an internal question. Like if you always give in to temptation, then in five years from now your going to look like a small bus. On the other hand if you take charge of it, then in five years your going to put models to shame. BUT you have to see yourself in the future, and really emotionally feel what it would be like.

Instant gratification will always beat self discipline in the long run, but it will not beat someone with an emotional goal.

Just think, doughnuts are one of the worst foods nutritionally that you can eat. Not only will you not lose weight, but you'll clog arteries, maybe develop blood clots...doesn't that sound like fun.

afghan_candyâ„¢
relax
lol one is fine
just no more
leave and go do something that will take ur mind off the donuts or eat fruit instead

the girl ♥
Rating
HAVE FUN!

gassybug
Rating
Stop !!! Where did that donut come from anyway?

Babybear
Rating
u already ate it so wat u had one doughnut u probly only gained like.000001 ounces

laurie_ellen1973
Rating
Girlfriend! A skinny waste lasts a lot longer than a silly donut, and you will enjoy it a lot more! Think about that next time.

jocylyn
Rating
Ha! Its a flipping donut! Worry about people who have aids or cancer...something worthwhile.

S&S
Rating
Look into self help books for willpower and self control, & I'd hurry if i were you.

steven
Rating
it's because you are not ready for disipline.your body has a mind of its own and WILL NOT listen to you unless you make it believe that you are going to feed it consistantly and everyday.it's the body's way of saying"you need to fulfill your responsibility of feeding me everyday,just like a baby needs to be watched every second of everyday.your body will force you to eat if it does not think that you are going to give it that attention.you need to be ready every moment of the day and eat on schedule,if you tell yourself(your body)that you will eat heathful foods instead of donuts(crappy food)then you need to have good food ready for it to eat.because your body is living organism and WILL make you eat somthing because it needs nutriants to function all through out the day even if you do not do anything at all.you still need food(fuel,energy)to make your heart beat,breath,digest food,etc....

Dani
Rating
Unlock your front door! Now, girl !!! And fast !!! I'm on my way over to help you take control. We're going to wire that pretty little doughnut eating mouth shut!! :)

zero
??? You must have self control if you have time to type between bites. How about ask a real question not a joke!!!

Lady Godiva
Rating
o wow.

first nation
Are you having an orgasm?
Are you off your nut?

CHARLY
OMG...you are not the only one!!
Today I woke up extra early to go jogging...I felt good after the jog...I ate my breakfast...everything was going my way...UNTIL...my mom brought a Double FuDGE Chocolate PIE!!! (AAAAGHHHH) I ate two pie slices OMG I FELT LIKE CRAP!!!! I Felt that I ruined my diet horribly!!

sOooo...Im not gonna let this Bum me out Im back on track!!
haha I dont think I'll be having a dinner tonight...maybe just some baby carrots hahhaa!!
DaMN SPRING BREAK!!! hahaha

Big 8
it's okay, you should not stop from eating these foods. you should limit your food intake. After this doughnut take a walk or do some pilates, a couple dances and you'll be fine!

Sarra
Rating
haaha! you're like a younger version of me!Just punish yourself. Do some crunches, go for a run, anything really. Not big deal :) And don't listen to the one that told you to skip dinner! Don't punish yourself that way. Haha, the whole "OMG I HAVE NO SELF CONTROL" thing made me laughso loud. I was just flipping out on my friend like a week ago for having no self control.

yo! says Jasmine
Rating
you sure know how to type and eat at the same time

~Snizz~
LOL so you ate a donut!! You only got one life you might as well enjoy it a little!!
So now go for a 20 minute walk and you'll be even :)

Good luck!

meksaonsnese
a doughnut won't kill you.

haha.

erika
wow
you need some self control

sparrowszealot
You shouldn't buy anything that will make you cheat on a diet and don't ever shop if you're hungry.

summer_butterfly
u ate it already.... so what's the question now??

SAL
Rating
How small are your bites? That doughnut should be long gone. And if it isn't, you should just relax. You deserve a treat once in a while.

Pants face
Rating
finish the damn doughnut!

I love my baby boy!
It takes you 11 bites to eat a donut? That's a big donut...

big_ballin305
try to not eat another donut and ur good

Michael T
eat a donut once a week k

elgranjefe69
Rating
You just ate the whole thing in 8 bites eat the rest

GottaLuvYorkies
Rating
YOU HAVE TO GIVE INTO cravings sometimes, its natural and it actually HELPS your diet, you feel as though now that you've gotten that over with you are going to be fully focused on eating right.The whole goal of a diet is to minimize intake of fats, not completely delete it, that would be IMPOSSIBLE!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy