Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Am I overweight?
I am almost 16, 5'9 and 120 pounds. Am I overweight?...

My doctor wants me to lose weight but she didn't really give me any suggestions. Where should I start?
I need to lose a significant amount of weight...my first goal is 30 lbs. I'm a busy mom of 2 and I just don't have a lot of extra time for meetings, hitting the gym, and counting carbs, ...

Is diet soda still bad for you even though it has no sugar and no calories?
I recently started eating healthier. I already gave up red meat and Coke. My goal is to become vegan by the end of the year step by step. Can I still drink Coke Zero or is it still bad for you?...

Am I to Skinny?
I'm 14 years old, 4'11 and weigh 75lbs am i to small?
Additional Details
no im not a midget and im not on any ...

How much weight do I need to loose to look really skinny?
Like olsen twin/nicole richie skinny?

Im 5ft 4 and 122 pounds

how much more do i need to loose?
Additional Details

Is my weight and height okay for my age?
I am 5 foot 2, almost 18 years old and weight 8 and a half stones
Additional Details
I am NOT growing any more, i stopped growing at 12...

How can I lose wieght without physical exercises?

Ok, I'm not overweight, but do you think i'm fat?
My BMI is 23.0, but i just want to know if a look fat.

http://a772.ac-images.my
http://a939.ac-images.my...

How unhealthy is chinese food?
Wondering....

Whats the best way to help tone up tummy muscles to get a firmer tum?

Whats the best way to lose 2 in./ 10 lbs in 5 weeks?
-about 123 lbs
-5'2"
-14 yrs ...

How do I force myself to go to the gym more?
I need to work out more and I joined an expensive gym and am always making lazy excuses not to go....

My biceps are sore should i still workout today?

What do you call it when a fat woman has a belly that hangs low between her legs?
You know....... the part that they tuck in to their knickers. What's that part called?...

I'm fat, short and ugly. help me?
well firstly im 18, live in houston with my grandparents (parents dead). i blame god for everything that has ever happened to me in life. i have no education, no job i just sit at home eating and ...

Is it ok for me too run 1 hour a day im only 14?
i love ...

Could I die?
I went to my doctor and she told me I am anorexic. My family had already said I was but I didnt beleive them. I used to be 5'1 and 111 lbs and now I am 104lbs. I keep losing more and more weight....

Am I fat?I am 180 pounds. Look at that picture.?

Have you ever done weight watchers? How did it work for you?
I just joined weight watchers today in hopes of losing at least like 55 pounds. Any tips on dieting? Excericising that worked really well for you? Also with the weight watchers diet I am using the ...

Is my height and weight regular for my age?
I am 13, going to be a freshman next year, 5'8, and 110 pounds. Is that normal?
Additional Details
by the way, I eat alot. :-)...

♥~*Rachel*~♥
I am 5'2'' and i weigh 90 pounds?
i am 5'2'' weigh 90 pounds and im 12. is that overweight underweight or average?

CHA CHA DIVA
u r skinny gurl. u r deffinately not over weight.

simply unique
yourr pretty good for your agee . u mightt jus be a lil skinnyy,

blaq_n_beauty
Rating
sounds about right

J.L. W
u still pretty who care what the next person thinks
- peace n love-

Aniex
Average, im 5'2 or 5'4 havnt measure lately but around there weighing 100 pounds =P

Witch
Rating
Your 12? don't worry about your weight unless you feel ill, then go to your doctors. otherwise concentrate on enjoying your life. your far too young to be worrying about your weight and I am sure your parents would know if you were the wrong weight and keep an eye on you.

♥♥ EM♥♥
a little underweight but really close to average.

Hermione
Rating
average size of a woman is 5'4", 125 pounds, so I think that you are just a bit under

answermania
Personally, I think you are average
;)

At 12- you won't gain much more weight but you are still growing so keep eating healthy!

Sarah C.
Rating
me, too! i think it is average, b/c i'm not fat.

Ally
you are underweight.
So am I though
I'm 12 and I am 5'1 and I was 85 pounds
but on average,
we're both underweight

Cassie
Thats average .

rhsaunders
Rating
A bit light, but you will probably add some weight as you get older. Eat well, exercise, and don't worry about it.

^^Smile^^
average. When i was 12 yrs old I weight 120 lbs. and was 5`5 a lil bit overweight. you can check at
www.kidshealth.org/teen/food_fitness/d...
in case of any doubt. GL

The InGLeSH MaYJuR
Rating
that sounds about right

♥ Nichole ♥
Your body is still growing. In a few days you could be 100 pounds. Some people are naturally skinny and can't gain weight. I think your fine as long as your eating!

buttfacex33
Rating
i just turned 14 and i weigh 103 pounds. but i am really skinny! so i have no idea how i could weigh that but whatever, my mom thinks that its muscle & stuff but i don't thiink soo. so your probably about average or a bit underweight.

The Brittster =]
Oh, my goodness. You are 12! You don't need to worry about your weight just yet. Wait, till you're like, a freshman or something.

cheezal27
why do you care your only 12 years old

adorableitalian
Rating
That is underweight by my thoughts though I am not a doctor. that is not healthy, you can be healthy and still look good in clothes. Be safe don't hurt yourself to look good.

sarah w
Rating
My dear you far from over weight. I listed a site below and you can check for yourself what the average weight is for a child your age. One word of advice your to young to worry about weight right now. Enjoy your childhood..

fkoober
Rating
u need 2 gain about 10 pounds

XxTaylorTragedyxX
Rating
i think its underweight.....ur skinny none-the-less

helpmeplease5000
Rating
THEN EAT AND GAIN WEIGHT YOOOOOO

Ryaski
your underweight! eat some more

Katie E
You are technically underweight. You are probably very thin and you absolutely should NOT diet unless it is under the care of a licensed physician. According to Weight Watchers, a 5'2" person should weigh between 109 and 125 pounds.

Another chart I found also puts you underweight - http://www.cita.uiuc.edu/courses/2006-09-rehab711/review2/slide4.html

Leggo My Eggo
your underweight. gain about 10 pounds

rhino
Rating
Lets put it this way; If I wasn't happily married, and was around your age, I would want your phone number.

Kate
I think you may be considered underweight, but because you probably haven't hit puberty, it's iffy.

check this out.

http://www.weightcontroldoctor.com.au/uploads/Image/BMI.jpg

90 isn't even on there, so you might need to up it to 100 to be healthy.

brilliantwash
Rating
underweight but you will live

rinoa81
Rating
im 5'3" and weigh ard 100 pounds. Im average.. of petite frame.. but im 25..
Sometime the number on the scale doesnt matter much its how u look and feel.. if u feel strong and good and enough body fat to keep u warm theres nothing wrong with u...
90 for 5'2 is abit on the thin side but its alright for 12 yr olds since ur still growing.. in the next few years during puberty ur weight is going to come on faster as u fill out so don worry abt it.. But do watch ur nutrition and diet during puberty.. its most common for kids to become overweight or underdeveloped in this crucial period...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy