Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Whats the best way to help tone up tummy muscles to get a firmer tum?

Whats the best way to lose 2 in./ 10 lbs in 5 weeks?
-about 123 lbs
-5'2"
-14 yrs ...

How do I force myself to go to the gym more?
I need to work out more and I joined an expensive gym and am always making lazy excuses not to go....

My biceps are sore should i still workout today?

What do you call it when a fat woman has a belly that hangs low between her legs?
You know....... the part that they tuck in to their knickers. What's that part called?...

I'm fat, short and ugly. help me?
well firstly im 18, live in houston with my grandparents (parents dead). i blame god for everything that has ever happened to me in life. i have no education, no job i just sit at home eating and ...

Is it ok for me too run 1 hour a day im only 14?
i love ...

Could I die?
I went to my doctor and she told me I am anorexic. My family had already said I was but I didnt beleive them. I used to be 5'1 and 111 lbs and now I am 104lbs. I keep losing more and more weight....

Am I fat?I am 180 pounds. Look at that picture.?

Have you ever done weight watchers? How did it work for you?
I just joined weight watchers today in hopes of losing at least like 55 pounds. Any tips on dieting? Excericising that worked really well for you? Also with the weight watchers diet I am using the ...

Is my height and weight regular for my age?
I am 13, going to be a freshman next year, 5'8, and 110 pounds. Is that normal?
Additional Details
by the way, I eat alot. :-)...

Am i fatt or average???
im 13, 148 lbs and 5'9''
i have a big boned body structure
some people sayy im too skinny and others dissagree
well, im not so confident but the doctor says if i loose ...

Am I overweight?
I am 110 and 5,3...

How can I stop getting blisters on my feet????
I walk about 4 miles a day and I come home with huge blisters! I have tried all kinds of shoes. I don't know what to do but it hurts!!!

Thank you.
Additional Details

I'm 13 and I don't get as much exercises as I should. Any advice?
I'm 13 and I don't get as much exercises as I should. Any tips on how to make excersize fun for me? PLEASE help!...

How can i lose 20 ponds in one week????????
im trying to inpress a girl i like at school.............

AM I A FAT PERSON?..if so what can i do about it?
i weight 116 and im 5'9"..i want to be 110...i exercise 2-5hrs daily..is that enought..this is what i ate today is this to much?

morning-miniwheats 1%milk
lunch- 2waffles ...

HELPPPPPP MEEEEEEE PLEASE!?
I have just started 8th grade. 13 years old. I want to order this exercise tape called Slim in 6. http://www.beachbody.com...

How can a 13 year old girl loose 10lb. in 2 weeks?

Additional Details
if i weigh alot more than im supposed to (170lb.)...

Am i fat?
I weigh 100 pounds and i am 5'5 i think i need to loose 20 pounds i am the cheerleading squad captin and this summer we are going to an overweight childrens camp to pump them up and help them ...

!*$$%%
I need to loose 2 lbs by friday morning for my physical? any serious suggestions?

Brad B
Rating
the easiest and fasted weight to lose is water weight. Try a sauna or anything that would make you sweat it out.

The Great Gazoo
Rating
dont eat anything on thursday at all you will be hungry but that should do the trick

JesseKlinethegirl
Rating
Don't eat.

You can lose ten pounds in about two days if you don't eat at all.

Not good for you though, but it works, although not for long-term weight-loss.

and why do you need to lose two pounds?

<33Hope This Helps.

lindzoid3
Rating
grapefruit juice, oranges, light salad, fruits, veggies only for the next few days

Laura
Rating
Detox. (I think I spelled that wrong).

Basically, drink herbal tea and water to cleanse your body. Not only will you lose 2 lbs by Friday, but it'll be somewhat "okay" because you've cleaned your system.

For meals: eat plain white yogurt for breakfast. A little bowl of it. For lunch, eaither eat fish (not fried. no breading around it. real fish) or turkey with green beans on the side. Don't make a big plate. For dinner, same, except you can eat a greenleaf salade with tomatoes (barely any dressing in).

Whenever you feel really hungry, drink lots of herbal hot tea and water.

kimmi_22
Wrap yourself in a sweat bag and go to the steam room you might pass out but youll lose the water weight.

Brittany C
Eat grapefruit. Or brocolli, it's pretty much just water.

junior
its already to late for that. you should of tought about it last week insted of the last moment. the only thing you can do right now is continue your excersise and thats it. the maximum of what you can lose is 3 pounds in 1 week.

I sharpen
http://www.therawfoodsite.com/mastercleanse.htm

Dakotah K
Run a mile or two and excercise!
Eat healthy and don't eat junk food!

hope i helped!

=D

D N
Don't eat any sugar or carbs and you'll lose at least two pounds on the scale by Friday morning.

Crystal S
Rating
Um............oh yeah DONT eat anything but fruit, veggies ,and water and exersize for like 2 hours I lost 2 and a half in 3 days!!!Eat some stuff called cawanga or get stuff for diharrea that fat will go away fast!!!

Jake
run like heyall

Connie
Rating
2 pounds is EASY! Cut out salt right now because it makes you retain water. You can still eat, but cut it WAY down and fill up on water. Eat spaghetti w/dinner w/either some olive oil and parmesean cheese or a veggie sauce. For the day, have some skim milk and some scrambled eggs (the fake eggbeaters kind). For lunch, fill up on fruit.

Don't eat on Thursday and just have liquid up until about 5 pm or so.

You'll lose more than 5, especially if you go for a run today and tomorrow!

Good luck!

Erin S
Rating
don't go anorexic/bulimic

Just excersice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Artur X
Drink 8 glasses of water a day and exercise before breakfast.

your best friend
Rating
the best way is to eat as little as you can. if you have to eat something, make sure your overall consumption for the day is under 300 calories and that what you choose to eat is healthy. i know fasting for one or two days sounds really unhealthy to some people, but i swear i know what i'm talking about when i say it isn't bad for you at all. if you're fasting for just a few days and not 10, you're going to lose weight fast and keep it off, because your body isn't convinced that you're starving yourself at such an early stage.

good luck!

Braxton C
Rating
only eat salad and water thill it fills up . it may be nasity but it will work!!!

LittlePrincess
Rating
Lose 10 lbs. in 3 days. MUST be followed exactly. Heart patient diet before surgery. If you need to lose just 2 lbs....maybe just do it for 1 or 2 days.

Here's the diet:

Day 1

Breakfast: Black coffee or tea, 1/2 grapefruit, 1 slice toast, 2 tbls. peanut butter
Lunch: 1/2 cup tuna (water packed), 1 slice toast, coffee or tea
Dinner: 2 slices (or 3 oz.) any type meat, 1 cup string beans, 1 cup beets, 1 small apple, 1 cup vanilla ice cream

Day 2

Breakfast: 1 egg, 1/2 banana, 1 slice toast, black coffee or tea
Lunch: 1 cup cottage cheese, 5 saltines
Dinner: 2 hot dogs (no bread), 1 cup broccoli, 1/2 cup carrots, 1/2 banana, 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream

Day 3

Breakfast: 5 saltines, 1 slice cheddar cheese, 1 small apple, coffee or tea
Lunch: 1 hard boiled egg, 1 slice toast
Dinner: 1 cup tuna (water packed), 1 cup beets, 1 cup cauliflower, 1/2 canteloupe, 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream

Salt and pepper may be used. Do not snack in between meals. Water only!

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Growl
Rating
A strong laxative Thursday night. Sauna just before physical. You won't really lose weight, but should pass the physical. It will all be back Friday night.

Swimmer
dont drink much water or eat very much, run and sweat a lot...the only way to lose that much weight in the short amount of time is to lose water weight

Chloe C
eat nothing drink nothing on thursday and go to a sauna in wooly clothes and sweat like a pig

lori77h
Rating
Eat a very low sodium diet. Drink lots of water except for a couple hours before your physical. Stay off breads, soda, and salty foods.

Fruits, veggies, protein, and lots of water.

;;xKaty;;x
Rating
Go to the gym for a few hours. Only eat fruit..?

princess_lei
Exercise!! Also, Weight Watchers is great. And drink LOTS of water! Eat healthy foods, (fruits and veggies, low fat yogurt) watch your fat and calorie intake. Eat foods high in Dietary Fiber.

Make sure you're not unhealthy! Do not drop eating altogether and never let anyone pressure you about you weight for any other reason than for your own health!

Good luck!

Nisa A
Rating
I have just lost 4lbs in two days of dieting, so you can try my tip.

Basically, I followed a low-carb, no caffeine diet.

Any Poultry, Meat or Fish (I only ate chicken breast)
Any cheese (I had cheddar, colby jack, Mozzarella)
Lots of Greens (e.g. Baby spinach, lettuce, chard)
Vegetables (e.g. tomatoes, cucumbers, Broccoli, bell peppers- NO carrots or potatoes)
Fruits (I only ate grapefruit-and definitely NO bananas)
Eggs
(I even snuck in a cheesecake slice, which is primarily just cheese and eggs, but gave the crumbs part to my little son!)

For snacks, sunflower seeds and walnuts are good, but only in small amounts, e.g a handful. You can also eat string cheese or as I did, cubed cheddar cheese.

Also, drink plenty of water! You will find yourself thirsty on this diet anyway (no sodas, juices or caffeine drinks)

Finally, I also have been exercising for the past two days, walking on my treadmill at least 2 miles.

I have lost twice as much as you want to, so I am sure that you can get down 2lbs by Friday if you just avoid all carbs.

haley
Rating
The majority of these answers are really unhealthy ways of losing weight and I promise that you'll gain the weight right back (and then some).

There are a million ways to lose 2 lbs in 2 days, but if it's for your physician, he/she will much rather you be honest and say you didn't lose the weight than go for a quick and temporary fix. The weight loss is supposed to be for you anyway, isn't it? The point is to be healthy, so just take these days to start losing weight in a healthy manner. Eat a large healthy breakfast (i like kashi with milk and fruit) and lunch and a smaller dinner that consist of mostly a lot of fruits and veggies and meat and a smaller amount of carbs. Don't deprive yourself, but try to eat a small amount of sweets or junk food earlier in the day if you have to have them because you'll be more likely to burn them off. Park farther away or get off the train early/late so you're walking more and join a ymca or gym and go a couple times a week. Not only will you lose weight, but you won't gain it back the next day. : )

Everyone wants a quick fix, but it just doesn't exist if you're looking practically at the long term. I mean, anyone can tell you to starve yourself, but chances are you'll make it through the day and then pig out that night. It's not worth it.

kc_4bez07
Rating
water, dont eat alot

Goddess of the Moon
Rating
eat healthy, more veggies and fruit. Hit the gym ,run run run runnnnnnn

Sal ur pal
Rating
um...im a wrestler and i know how to cut a lot of weight

if you want to cut 2 Ib by friday

go and buy carrots and water

eat the a hang full of carrots every two hours
and just run in the morning and night

and don't eat anything else

you will most likely lose more than 2 pounds most likely 5

Britta Britta
Rating
Friday is in two days. No, there is nothing you can do. Your physician would be more upset with you not eating for a couple of days than if you were a couple of pounds overweight...You should've started worrying about this a week ago.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy