Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Wisdom Teeth: Surgery or Pulled?
I've been informed that I need to get my wisdom teeth out; most importantly the top left one in particular is decayed. It's fully in though, due to the fact that I had back teeth pulled ...

How long does it take for dissolvable stitches to dissolve after a dental surgery?
are they better than normal stitches?
Additional Details
how do I know when they dissolve?
I can't really open my mouth to see anything b/c of the surgery......

(living in the UK)I booked an appointment at the dentist and they said ...........?
..they have a place available in october so thats booked, but that is to long, i understand that its very hard to get an early appointment with the issue with the goverment etc, But it is important. W...

What do patients look for in a dentist?
I am a general dentist and want to really help people become more comfortable with coming to the dentist. I would like some input on experiences people have had. What would make your dental ...

My jaw keeps feeling like its popping, what do i do?
It keeps popping and it hurts but I don't know what to do about it to get it to stop. Please help....

If i go to the dentist,will the dentist tell my parents that i smoke?
ok... ive been smoking for atleast about 1 1/2 years and my teeth arent really straight and both of my front teeth are chiped and even the middle is chipped to in between both of my front teeth,yes ...

Dentist is pulling 10 of my teeth tomorrow..?
any words of advice for all the pain I'm to be in?...

I have a crumbling tooth around a large mercury filling...?
and I want this tooth out. OUT. There are no NHS dental places anywhere near me and finances are tighter than a very tight thing on national tight day. Please PLEASE don't say 'oh go to a ...

What are the disadvantages of being a Dental Assistant?
Everyone keeps telling me that I shouldn't become a Dental Assistant. Could someone tell me what's so bad about it....

Who hates going to the dentist and why?
hate ...

I am 27 Years old and I am Getting Braces..Do they Hurt ??
I finally got some good insurance to get braces. I am getting the traditional ones but with white locks so they blend in with my teeth more. What I was wondering is if it hurts to get them put in. ...

How make your teeth white and shine?

Is a deep hole normal that traps food after wisdom tooth extraction?

Flossing...?
Does anyone actually floss everyday? I do but I think I'm in the minority....

Which recreational drugs damage teeth and gums?

Can I die from Vicodin?

White teeth?
I need to get white teeth fast for a modeling photoshoot and I am wondering how can I get white teeth fast without white strips. I also brush my teeth everyday but it doesnt ...

Tooth pain after a root canal?
I got a root canal on my tooth I never got a cap but on it ... three years ago I got the root canal a year after the root canal i started to feel some pain in the tooth , I told my dentist he said ...

Bad Breath?
I have had bad breath all my life. i brush my teeth twice a day for 4 minutes and i floss twice a day too. and i still have bad breath. i have found no solution, can someone tell me if u had this ...

My bottom left wisdom tooth has a cavity in it. But, it has not totally come out of my gums. how to stop pain?
I can see the thing, and I want to get it worked on. but I have to save up since I work retail (woo hoo minimum wage! yeah!)
But, it hurts like hell what can I do (besides brush) to stop it from ...

fares b
Whats the best way to whiten your teeth without spending a fortune?

Matha
My dentist told mw use Crest white strips with the whitening toth paste to brush

Megan M
Rating
crest whitening strips are grand an all but seriously my teeth have gotten much whiter from crest whitening rinse.

i have sensitive gums and teeth so the strips didnt works so well for me. i started using the rinse before i went to bed and when i woke up and its worked the best. i've even told my friends to do this and they think it works better too.

souper.gloo
Rating
You could try the white strips. If you want a step up from that, you can get whittening trays from your dentist that you wear at night. They're a bit cheaper than having them whittened at the office in one visit.

beauty gal
One popular tooth whitening product that you can use is bleaching solution that contains peroxide for bleaching tooth enamel. The bleaching agent in these products is usually carbamide peroxide, which is available in 10, 16 and 22 percent concentrations.

Whiteners that contain peroxide typically come in gel form and are placed in a mouthguard. Some products are used twice a day for 2 weeks while others are intended for overnight use for a 1 to 2 weeks period. If you can obtain the bleaching solution from your dentist, he will be able to construct a custom mouth guard to fit your teeth precisely. Currently, the American Dental Association endorses only dentist-dispensed home-use percent carbamide peroxide tray-applied gels.

In addition to bleaching solution, whitening strips are increasingly being used as a preferred tooth whitening product. For instance, you are now able to get your hands on a set of Crest Whitestrips Supreme from any convenience store. The flexible, invisible strips are coated with an enamel-safe tooth bleaching gel. To whiten your teeth, you simply place the strips on your teeth and wear them for about 15 to 30 minutes each day. After a period of about 21 days, you should be able to see a significant difference on the brightness of your teeth.

For other effective home teeth whitening solutions, you may wish to read about them here : http://teeth-whitening.my-fashion-house.com/

Shiverbrains
Rating
this will sound digusting..... and it will be but it WORKS even though it may sound like it doesnt.... this may take multiple attempts but i'd say no mor than about 3 for full results..... when brushing your teeth instead of using toothpaste, use BAKING SODA..... it will taste gross im not gonna lie but dont swallow..... another good one is hydrogen peroxide... just read the directions for ORAL RINSE on the back of the bottle and again DONT SWALLOW

Kimberly
brushing with baking soda can help

Tracy H
Rating
Crest WhiteStrips or Listerine Whitening Strips

Boogie
Crest White Strips. For $30 they'll get your teeth a couple shades whiter for sure.

suzy
Rating
Crest Pro Health Night is supposed to be the best toothpaste to whiten. It Works

Dee C
Rating
I've been told that oil pulling would do the trick.
Have not tried it for that reason.

S.S
Rating
Hope this link helps you with all information regarding your teeth.Try out http://useinfo-dentalcare.blogspot.com/ for more details.

Erin S
Rating
crest whitening strips

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy