Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

Does fake sugar such as Splenda, Equal, Etc. reall cause cancer?

How do I tell my parents that I think I have Lymphoma? Is there any way to start the converversation easily?
I've had the lumps for over a year now, but I somehow kept tricking myself into thinkng it was nothing, which it definitely isn't. Please any help is greatly appreciated....

Please help! im scared that i might have skin cancer
i tan alot and i have a mole on my upper stomach, at first i thought it was a freckle now it is a mole and it looks normal its a circle...but is there any way it might turn to skin cancer?? please ...

Top 10 ways to avoid ANY cancer?
What are the top 10 ways to avoid any cancer disease? what food, what vitamins?

So we can all be healthy and strong =D...

Can smoking marajuana cause cirrhosis of the liver?

What are some songs about breast cancer?

Which works best: nicotine patch, gum or lozenge?

Question about cancer?
Does cancer hurt?...

Second opinion needed. How do we go about getting one? Mom diagnosed with terminal cancer.?
I have electronic copy of reports. Doctors at current hospital refuse to treat her for fear that treatment will cause her already reduced functioning kidneys to fail. They have recommended Hospice ...

Why there is no medicine or treatment to cure Blood cancer and AIDS?
what are the difficulties to invent medicine to cure blood cancer and AIDS ...

Can you tell me what it means that your body is low in potassium?

I am suppose to have a Mastectomy?
If the Dr. removes the nipple, what are my options? I have heard of tattoos and making a nipple. I am over 50, but I still have a hard time thinking of nothing there....

How do you know if you have breast cancer?
I found tiny lumps in my left breast. I also have the sores on my nipple. Plus to top it all off breast cancer runs in both sides of my family. I'm scared to death!! Please tell me the signs of ...

Have you ever had a Friend or a Family member with Cancer?
May i ask who it was? And what kind of cancer it was? We found out my Mom had kidney cancer after she passed away. We didn't know when she was alive she had cancer. And is your family member or ...

Link between seatbelts and breast cancer?
I'm wondering if this has ever been looked at. Specifically the material the seatbelt is made of (nylon), the materials' exposure to other auto-making materials (chemicals, plastics, metals)...

Can a mammogram see an abnormality that an ultrasound can miss?

Is there any proof that people with end stage cancer and in a coma can hear?
A family member passed away last week, she had cancer. While in her last hours we all took turns telling her we loved her and that she was free to go in peace. Is there any evidence that supports the ...

After taking chemotherapy,when the body regain its health?
I mean hair,strength of blood................

Please read...?
okayy my mom had her mammogram on monday and she got a call on wenesday that they saw smething. they want her to come back on friday. they sad theres endless things it could be so dont jump to the ...

Cancer question?
My grandpa was diagonsed with lung cancer 5 1/2 years ago, and he is still alive. Is this unusal for someone with lung caner?...

Meagan K
Breast Cancer!?
Well, im a 15 year old female. who is experiencing a small seed like pimple on my breast. Its red all around the nipple of the breast, and its painful, theres a small lump behind the seed like pimple. If anyone can please tellme what it is id love you..ALOT.
also, no one in my family has had breast cancer, and my period has been coming on different dates for the past 2 months.

william is smiling big
Rating
it is a purple bump . I love you too

will

jessielle1143
You should definatly get yourself to a doctor, the longer you hesitate the worst it could become, if you really feel there's something irregular going on, don't gamble, cancer is a very serious thing, my aunt was diagnosed with it, and know she is free, it could just be a harmful lump, but you never know, so definatly get that checked.

the actual devil
i think it's an infected milk duct or something, probably nothing to worry about

Gracie
Get to a doctor. Since you're only 15, it's probably nothing serious.....but you do need to have it checked to make sure.

Ellie
I would go get it check out by a doctor. I am not sure what that is exactly plus they would know more. Good Luck!!

mercedes2261
Go to the doctor before its too late, if you dont if it is breast cancer it might spread to the lungs, or worse. So i suggest you get it checked out.

lo_mcg
It is EXTREMELY unusual for someone as young as you are to have breast cancer: it is a disease mainly associated with ageing - 80% of people diagnosed with it are over 50. At 15 your chances of having breast cancer are close to zero.

Breast cancer lumps are not like pimples; and remember that even in adult women most breast lumps aren't cancerous.

So be assured that it is almost certainly not cancer. But if it persists for lonnger than a few days, see your doctor as it may need medication

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 30, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy