Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

Do you ever get scared that cell phones and WiFi signals are giving you cancer/causing harm?

Is it possible for a genre of music to be so annoying it could cause a form of cancer?
My coworker blasts obnoxious rap music during work. It annoys me to no end, and sometimes i can feel the beat of the song in my skull, not in a pleasant way either. Can this kind of stress cause ...

Is it possible to survive 2b cervical cancer.?

Could smoking marajuana make high grade precancerous cells in the cervix turn to cancer?

Would someone who was really sick with cancer...?
...stay in bed or be in the hospital?
Additional Details
assume the person was 70 years in age/...

Swollen lymph glands?
ive had severel swollen glands under my left armpit at first there was only one big one and i was 16 at the time, now im 25 and theres still the big one but lots of little ones clustered around it, ...

How do i break it to a friend that i have cancer?

Is there a cure for lymphoma-cancer?

Why the defence mechanism of body cant detect the changes in cancer cells ?

How long does one normally live with Leukimia?? My friend has just been diagnosed!!?

Has any one used Zyban to give up smoking?
I have been taking Zyban for just over 2 weeks now and i have successfully managed to kick the weed.
Lets hope I can keep it up when Ive finished the course....

Can wearing a bra for a long time cause breast cancer?

Im worried abour the lump on my back...?
i noticed that i have a lump on my lower back, im worried. what could it be, what should i do? its been there for a week now and it hasnt changed at all. it doesnt hurt. its about the length and ...

Treatment of bladder cancer while pregnant?
need to know if you can carry a baby if you have been diagnosed with bladder cancer and been surgecally ...

Do cell phones cuz CANCER OMG?

Is it true that allen carr (of easyway) has lung cancer?

Can artificial sweetner cause cancer?

What is cancer?

Do all Cancer spread through-out the body?
What is Cancer?...

Colon cancer probability?
My husband is 39 and is a Gulf War veteran. For the past 10 or more years he has suffered with chronic diarhea, sometimes with bouts of constipation. His weight fluctuates by about 10lbs up and down. ...

skipabeat
How do you know if you have breast cancer?
I found tiny lumps in my left breast. I also have the sores on my nipple. Plus to top it all off breast cancer runs in both sides of my family. I'm scared to death!! Please tell me the signs of breast cancer.

2 legit 2 quit
Rating
I will inspect them for you and let you know if you have breast cancer.

lo_mcg
Rating
You don't know unless your doctor is concerned by your symptoms and refers you for tests.

You don't say how old you are; remember that most people diagnosed with breast cancer are over 50 and it's rare in women under 40.

Also, hereditary breast cancer is rae - only 5 - 10% of breast cancer cases are hereditary - unless you're sure because of genetic testing that it runs in your family, it may well not.

If you're concerned, you need to see your doctor - you're not going to stop worrying if you don't.

You asked for the signs of breast cancer; early breast cancer often has no symptoms; possible signs and symptoms of breast cancer are:

change in size - one breast may have become noticeably larger or lower

nipple change - if it becomes inverted (pulled in) or changes its position or shape

rash - on or around the nipple

discharge - from one or both nipples

puckering or dimpling - around nipple

swelling – in your armpit or around your collarbone (from lymph nodes)

lump or thickening - that feels different from the rest of the breast tissue - but remember that most breast lumps are not cancerous

constant pain - in one part of your breast or in your armpit.

Good luck.

Full-of-Qs
the tiny lumps are 99% a BENIGN type ( mostly fibroadenoma) which is HARMLESS & you just have to remove it by surgery. so, Don't worry at all my dear.

so, go to your doctor & give your mind a rest.

neodracolith
Rating
You go to the doctor and get a mammogram.

churchlady
You don't know if you do until you go to a doctor - he or she will determine if you have cause to worry. The only way to know is to have an examination and some tests. So go, just to put your mind at ease.

hecla 1
breast cancer is diagnosed by biopsy of the breast tissue lump. first there will be some type of mammogram/ultrasound, then if the lump looks suspicious it will be biopsied. It is not diagnosed by feel or visual inspection unless it is very far advanced

bookshop_lady
If breast cancer runs in your family, are you having a mammogram every year? It runs in my family, too - 5 generations of women have died, all before age 60 and all within a year of diagnosis. I didn't know that until I was in my early 30s but as soon as I told my doctor, she went to bat for me with my insurance company and I've had a yearly mammogram ever since.

Have you recently gained OR lost any weight? Sometimes weight loss or gain can make our breasts feel lumpy until our body has time to smooth out those places where the excess weight came from or went to. A mammogram or an ultrasound would most likely show if this is the case.

You also have lymph nodes under your arms and underneath your breast tissue and along your side. Sometimes when our body is fighting an infection these nodes become inflamed and we feel them during our self-exam. Your doctor and the mammogram/ultrasound are the best ways to figure out if this is it.

Sores on your nipple aren't necessarily related to the tumor type of breast cancer that most of us think of when we see those words. There is another, much rarer type of breast cancer that causes odd changes in the skin of your nipples. If the sores concern you, have your doctor check. The peace of mind is worth the office visit.

Good luck to you. We'll all be hoping that your tiny lumps and sores are harmless.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 30, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy