Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Cancer
Health Discussion Forum

Can a mammogram see an abnormality that an ultrasound can miss?

Is there any proof that people with end stage cancer and in a coma can hear?
A family member passed away last week, she had cancer. While in her last hours we all took turns telling her we loved her and that she was free to go in peace. Is there any evidence that supports the ...

After taking chemotherapy,when the body regain its health?
I mean hair,strength of blood................

Please read...?
okayy my mom had her mammogram on monday and she got a call on wenesday that they saw smething. they want her to come back on friday. they sad theres endless things it could be so dont jump to the ...

Cancer question?
My grandpa was diagonsed with lung cancer 5 1/2 years ago, and he is still alive. Is this unusal for someone with lung caner?...

Can putting plastic plates and bowls in the microwave give cancer?
they say when you put it in the microwave,waves go in through the plate into the food.Is this true?...

What can Using Tobacco cause???

My husbands kidney cancer is now in his leg bone and a lesion in his brain. How long?

Do you ever get scared that cell phones and WiFi signals are giving you cancer/causing harm?

Is it possible for a genre of music to be so annoying it could cause a form of cancer?
My coworker blasts obnoxious rap music during work. It annoys me to no end, and sometimes i can feel the beat of the song in my skull, not in a pleasant way either. Can this kind of stress cause ...

Is it possible to survive 2b cervical cancer.?

Could smoking marajuana make high grade precancerous cells in the cervix turn to cancer?

Would someone who was really sick with cancer...?
...stay in bed or be in the hospital?
Additional Details
assume the person was 70 years in age/...

Swollen lymph glands?
ive had severel swollen glands under my left armpit at first there was only one big one and i was 16 at the time, now im 25 and theres still the big one but lots of little ones clustered around it, ...

How do i break it to a friend that i have cancer?

Is there a cure for lymphoma-cancer?

Why the defence mechanism of body cant detect the changes in cancer cells ?

How long does one normally live with Leukimia?? My friend has just been diagnosed!!?

Has any one used Zyban to give up smoking?
I have been taking Zyban for just over 2 weeks now and i have successfully managed to kick the weed.
Lets hope I can keep it up when Ive finished the course....

Can wearing a bra for a long time cause breast cancer?

wondering mind
Can smoking marajuana cause cirrhosis of the liver?

rachel.june
No, they are not linked in any way. Smoking marijuana has few side effects, except for the fact that when people smoke it, they tend to take longer, deeper hits and hold them in, which is what causes damage to the lungs. If you smoke m.j. like a cigarette and take small short puffs and don't hold them in, you can avoid this. You can also avoid carcinogens by vaporizing instead of using a butane lighter.

C-Ham
Rating
I hope not my beer doesn't need any help.

Rating
That's a new one on me.

effin drunk
Hasn't been shown to, no.

Randy
I have never heard of any relationship between the two. As a doctor once told me, cannabis is a fairly benign drug.

meemaw1968
Rating
I don't think so, think it comes from alcohol, or cancer

Lapin
no. being an alcoholic will.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 30, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy