Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

My mom is on a trach ventilater with 35 o2 and pulse OX of 92 percent and respirations of 16 how long?
do you think it will take to get her off the vent. Be specific with your answer ...

The warm salt water gargle remedy.?
Why does this relieve the soreness?

what effect does the warmth of the solution have on this process?

It's for an essay thats due tomorrow that our science
teacher ...

Is pneumonia a virus or bacteria if so is ther ea cue for it?

Asthma Inhaler Assistance??
I am a 35 yr old and I've had asthma all my life. Lately, my asthma has been waking me up out of my sleep, my chest gets tight and I CANNOT breathe!, the wheezing starts, and my lungs hurt. Long ...

How to quiet smoking?
okay im 15 and i've been smoking for 8 years you do the math...........well how do i quiet smoking my parents don't no so i cant get gum and ****...so any ...

Can the winter make u feel like its hard to breath first thing in the morning and late at night?

How can i stop smoking when i want a baby?
i tried and tried to stop smoking so that i can have a baby but its really hard.....

Is it really true that you can pass asthma to a chihuahuas?
I'm 21 years old and I have chronicle asthma and I have heard that Chihuahuas help you get rid of your asthma by passing it on them and when this happens theydie from it?...

HeLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
i've got to perform in a school play in about a month and have got the worst throat infection, blocked nose and painful ears. is there anything that i can do in order to make my thraot better ...

Chest pain?
I sometimes get a wierd pain in my chest, it feels like someone is crushing my chest, I went to the docotr and they couldent find anything wrong, help??...

Bronchitis, want more opinions?
I have had a cough sometimes with wheezing and a cold for almost 2 weeks. Does this sound like bronchitis?
Additional Details
I don't smoke and I don't have a fever. I went to ...

My mum has had a chest x-ray and it has shown she has a thickening on one side of her lung what does this mean
We are really worried but she is not to see the consultant to discuss these findings for 2 weeks
Additional Details
She is a non-...

Is hooka addicting?
Need to know. because if it is.. im not going to do it!...

Do I have asthma?
I haven't been able to breath deeply. If I yawn it makes me feel better.
When I run around for about a min and I stop I can't seem to find air and I sound like a dog because I get so ...

How was asbestos made, how is it carcinogenic?
My old farmhouse still has white asbestos siding/shingles. My grandfather put them up around the 1950's. He died of lung cancer in 1969/1970. I was wondering where it came from, and what makes ...

Could cigarette smoke trigger my sinus infections and a previous bronchitis?
I was just piecing things together.. and wondering..

In december, while I had a cold, I was exposed to a room FULL of cigarette smoke for about 4 hours. Later that week, I developed "...

Is TB completely cured now have they really found?
the cure....

Is smoking very hareful? Does it mak u feel bad?

Why should you breathe into a bag when you are hyperventilating?

Additional Details
Breathing into a paper bag works by making you rebreathe the carbon dioxide that you are exhaling. This causes the blood levels of C02 to rise, and slows your ...

Asthma Test?
Did everyone on here get a test done to see if
u had asthma???

What test???

Did they give u medince to inhale to make u have
an asthma attack during the test???

neerja53
Howcan i avoid side effects of ace inhibitor as i sufferfrom dry cough?

nightshade
that is a common side effect. if it bothers u, than have ur MD change it to another hypertension med without that side effect.

muncle Tom
humidifier
my guess
im not a doctor but I play one on TV

ckm1956
Simple. Ask your doctor about a class of drugs called ARBs. That's ACE receptor blockers.

They control BP as well as ACE-I drugs, but without the cough. Also, they provide many (if not all) of the additional benefits of ACR-Is.

kirsten j
switch to another type of med. Your doctor needs to know that you are having that side effect.

resigned
Rating
ace ininhibators can close your thropat causing the diffuculty in breathing allergic,try something prescribed by doctor,

teddy_bear
so you have high blood pressure?--you can avoid its side effect by taking another medicine for the dry, unproductive cough..like a mucolytic and expectorant. but you cant stop taking Ace Inhibitor just to prevent dry cough because the therapeutic effects outweigh the negative symptoms. or you can ask your doctor to prescribe you another medication for your blood pressure problem.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy