Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Smokers????
how do you know if your addictid to smoking?
Additional Details
how about headaches?...

Tracheostomy?
what is the purpose of a T...

Wats the different between common cold and flu?

Do cigarretes make you colder??

Cold & Cough tips on getting better?
My cough is loose and phegmy. Does
anyone have any tips on getting rid of it?
My nose is also plugged up....

What are some remedies I can use to help me get over bronchitis quicker?
The cough is driving me nuts, and it seems like I just blow and blow my nose. What can I do to alliviate these symptoms? How long is this crap going to last?...

Sinnuss problems?
i started 2 years ago with feeling blocked up all the time been on that many nasel sprays but non of them helped 3 months ago had a sinnuss operation but feel worse now and i get the sinnuss pain in ...

What is the best music for people who had difficulty in sleeping?

Pleuritis?
A couple days ago I was in terrible pain and could not breath right at all. It was hurting to much. The ambulance came and picked me up in the middle of the night. In the emergency room I was ...

Does my child have some type of asthma?
My child is 11yrs. old and has several episodes of irregular breathing during the day. It's not sever, but it causes discomfort for him. What could possibly be his problem?...

How does the pulse ox distinguish the difference between o2 and co2?

Feeling under the weatther. any advice?
I've had cold after cold for the past month and it seems that just as i'm feeling somewhat better i get another one that lasts longer than before. I've never gotten sick in the summer ...

What is emphysema?

True or false?
most of todays smokers began in their teens____

most athletes dont smoke because the carbon monoxide in the smoke interferes with their intake of oxygen____

please ...

Smokers, Serious replies only, I've seen what tobacco withdrawal will do, I'm 44 and more afraid of getting
sick (if I quit) than anything else. Why don't you want to quit?
Additional Details
I think i'm gonna go with if your body has adapted to what you feed it then take it away, ...

What is wrong with my lungs?
Last year I started experiencing a wheeze. I can feel the excess of mucus move in my lower left lobe of the lung. I got it checked out and my xray came out normal. i also had other tests showing ...

Constant feeling of dusty particles in the throat....?
Hi this is a health related question. My mom has been suffering with this for the past 10 months. She gets a feeling of something in her throat (she feels like dust particles in her throat) and hence ...

What is wheezing? and how do we know if we are wheezing?

Why do I always get a cough after a cold?

Just curious - how many RT's monitor this?

Additional Details
RT = Respiratory T...

michael w
Is smoking very hareful? Does it mak u feel bad?

mdk
Not really, just can cause some minor problems, like lung cancer.

look4whittens
Rating
Yes, it causes bad breath, chronic and frequent coughing, emphysema, and lung cancer.

BP
Not to mention it inhibits healing, poisons the body throughout, makes you stink like stale tobacco and can break down your immune system so that you catch everything that comes along, to mention a few more.

debk
Rating
If you like to be connected to an oxygen hose and have it hanging on your face and snagging on the furniture, giving you nose wedgies, great! Can't go anywhere without dragging around 5 lb. bottle of oxygen. Short of breath all the time, can't dance, can't swim, can barely walk 50 feet, you get really fat or really skinny from illness, your bones hurt from steroids, your friends quit calling because you can't do anything or go anywhere without your scooter. You go to rehab and work out with people 20 and 30 years older than yourself and they can do more than you can. I have COPD- if you would like to join me- then by all means go ahead and smoke.

fisherwoman
Rating
Smoking is very harmful. I do smoke, oh how I wish I could quit. I've tried and failed, several times. My mother lived through lung cancer, sheer luck is what that was. She smokes two packs a day, she never quit during chemo and radiation. I hear her gasping for air, every night. I hear her chest wheez, and then no noise. Did she pass out, is she breathing? Questions go through your mind. It does make you feel bad. It makes your body feel bad, and your mind feels bad too. Never smoke, never! Don't even try it, just to do it, or look older and cool. You don't. You look like a very young teen, with an attitude issue, trying to look or be something they are not.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy