Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Bronchitis, want more opinions?
I have had a cough sometimes with wheezing and a cold for almost 2 weeks. Does this sound like bronchitis?
Additional Details
I don't smoke and I don't have a fever. I went to ...

My mum has had a chest x-ray and it has shown she has a thickening on one side of her lung what does this mean
We are really worried but she is not to see the consultant to discuss these findings for 2 weeks
Additional Details
She is a non-...

Is hooka addicting?
Need to know. because if it is.. im not going to do it!...

Do I have asthma?
I haven't been able to breath deeply. If I yawn it makes me feel better.
When I run around for about a min and I stop I can't seem to find air and I sound like a dog because I get so ...

How was asbestos made, how is it carcinogenic?
My old farmhouse still has white asbestos siding/shingles. My grandfather put them up around the 1950's. He died of lung cancer in 1969/1970. I was wondering where it came from, and what makes ...

Could cigarette smoke trigger my sinus infections and a previous bronchitis?
I was just piecing things together.. and wondering..

In december, while I had a cold, I was exposed to a room FULL of cigarette smoke for about 4 hours. Later that week, I developed "...

Is TB completely cured now have they really found?
the cure....

Is smoking very hareful? Does it mak u feel bad?

Why should you breathe into a bag when you are hyperventilating?

Additional Details
Breathing into a paper bag works by making you rebreathe the carbon dioxide that you are exhaling. This causes the blood levels of C02 to rise, and slows your ...

Asthma Test?
Did everyone on here get a test done to see if
u had asthma???

What test???

Did they give u medince to inhale to make u have
an asthma attack during the test???

What will happen?
I've been coughing for like 2 years.. and recently my throat starts hurting a lot. It happens with just regular talking.
will something bad happen if i keep coughing any longer? like lose ...

What is the best remedy for thick mucous at the nasal base that could not be expelled.?

How can u stop smoking ciggarettes?
medical ...

What part of your body regulates your body tempurature?
For example, making you very warm or cold....

How to get rid of a mucusy sore throat?
that hurts really bad. it hurts to swallow.. let alone cough.. i've been coughing to try to get rid of the mucus. i've been taking a lot of pills lol trying to get rid of it. mucinex IS NOT ...

Can someone tell me what's my problem.? I feel like I can;t get another breath .when I walk with anything in m

Help! I may have inhaled a fingernail!?
I was chewing off one of my nails when I accidentally inhaled. I am not sure if I swallowed it, coughed it out, or breathed it into my lung. Should I be worried?...

If i feel like i dont have enough breath sometimes when i breath even when in still and calm do i have asthma?
I feel short of breath alot even when im calm or relaxing and when its cold....

Smokers????
how do you know if your addictid to smoking?
Additional Details
how about headaches?...

Tracheostomy?
what is the purpose of a T...

VIKKI
A medical condition?
Ok, so symptoms just started. I'm not an unhealthy person, I'm only 14 and I play basketbal and volleyball. I do a lot of running for that and I would say I'm in good shape. I don't smoke or have any history of breathing problems and neither does my family. But everytime I run for a couple minutes, I get a sharp pain in my chest and it feels like I'm breathing through a straw. Then it persists and I get a headache and a sore throat, which goes away after I lay down. Do I have something wrong or is this just normal?

versantly
Rating
have your parents schedule you for a physical with your doctor.

my0hface
It sounds like you may have asthma. Talk to your doctor about getting tested.

otis spunkmeyer
Rating
sounds like exersize induced asthma which can be hard to pick up cuz you don't show symptoms until your winded.

Lollipop
Rating
Stop playing sports immediately and go see a Doc!!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy