Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Is TB completely cured now have they really found?
the cure....

Is smoking very hareful? Does it mak u feel bad?

Why should you breathe into a bag when you are hyperventilating?

Additional Details
Breathing into a paper bag works by making you rebreathe the carbon dioxide that you are exhaling. This causes the blood levels of C02 to rise, and slows your ...

Asthma Test?
Did everyone on here get a test done to see if
u had asthma???

What test???

Did they give u medince to inhale to make u have
an asthma attack during the test???

What will happen?
I've been coughing for like 2 years.. and recently my throat starts hurting a lot. It happens with just regular talking.
will something bad happen if i keep coughing any longer? like lose ...

What is the best remedy for thick mucous at the nasal base that could not be expelled.?

How can u stop smoking ciggarettes?
medical ...

What part of your body regulates your body tempurature?
For example, making you very warm or cold....

How to get rid of a mucusy sore throat?
that hurts really bad. it hurts to swallow.. let alone cough.. i've been coughing to try to get rid of the mucus. i've been taking a lot of pills lol trying to get rid of it. mucinex IS NOT ...

Can someone tell me what's my problem.? I feel like I can;t get another breath .when I walk with anything in m

Help! I may have inhaled a fingernail!?
I was chewing off one of my nails when I accidentally inhaled. I am not sure if I swallowed it, coughed it out, or breathed it into my lung. Should I be worried?...

If i feel like i dont have enough breath sometimes when i breath even when in still and calm do i have asthma?
I feel short of breath alot even when im calm or relaxing and when its cold....

Smokers????
how do you know if your addictid to smoking?
Additional Details
how about headaches?...

Tracheostomy?
what is the purpose of a T...

Wats the different between common cold and flu?

Do cigarretes make you colder??

Cold & Cough tips on getting better?
My cough is loose and phegmy. Does
anyone have any tips on getting rid of it?
My nose is also plugged up....

What are some remedies I can use to help me get over bronchitis quicker?
The cough is driving me nuts, and it seems like I just blow and blow my nose. What can I do to alliviate these symptoms? How long is this crap going to last?...

Sinnuss problems?
i started 2 years ago with feeling blocked up all the time been on that many nasel sprays but non of them helped 3 months ago had a sinnuss operation but feel worse now and i get the sinnuss pain in ...

What is the best music for people who had difficulty in sleeping?

glowing flair
Can the winter make u feel like its hard to breath first thing in the morning and late at night?

Jewel
Rating
I would go to the doc and get checked out.

Respiratory health problems such as asthma, emphysema, bronchi etc can sometimes show these symptoms, as can dust allergy.

If you are a smoker now might be a good time to think about stopping.

D B
Rating
sounds like the cold air at those times of day when you are outside could be triggering asthma attacks. Go and see your doctor.

anis118030
Rating
may be

Mal S
Rating
you cud suffer from S.A.D its something that you get in the winter get it checked out .

Seasonal affective disorder

STEPHEN B
Rating
could be slightly asthmatic. get it sorted at doctors. mine started with chest infection and progressed

Scotslass zoe
Rating
U need to get yourself to see a doctor any breathing problems how evver big or small should be checked out. good luck xxxx

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy