Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What is the best remedy for thick mucous at the nasal base that could not be expelled.?

How can u stop smoking ciggarettes?
medical ...

What part of your body regulates your body tempurature?
For example, making you very warm or cold....

How to get rid of a mucusy sore throat?
that hurts really bad. it hurts to swallow.. let alone cough.. i've been coughing to try to get rid of the mucus. i've been taking a lot of pills lol trying to get rid of it. mucinex IS NOT ...

Can someone tell me what's my problem.? I feel like I can;t get another breath .when I walk with anything in m

Help! I may have inhaled a fingernail!?
I was chewing off one of my nails when I accidentally inhaled. I am not sure if I swallowed it, coughed it out, or breathed it into my lung. Should I be worried?...

If i feel like i dont have enough breath sometimes when i breath even when in still and calm do i have asthma?
I feel short of breath alot even when im calm or relaxing and when its cold....

Smokers????
how do you know if your addictid to smoking?
Additional Details
how about headaches?...

Tracheostomy?
what is the purpose of a T...

Wats the different between common cold and flu?

Do cigarretes make you colder??

Cold & Cough tips on getting better?
My cough is loose and phegmy. Does
anyone have any tips on getting rid of it?
My nose is also plugged up....

What are some remedies I can use to help me get over bronchitis quicker?
The cough is driving me nuts, and it seems like I just blow and blow my nose. What can I do to alliviate these symptoms? How long is this crap going to last?...

Sinnuss problems?
i started 2 years ago with feeling blocked up all the time been on that many nasel sprays but non of them helped 3 months ago had a sinnuss operation but feel worse now and i get the sinnuss pain in ...

What is the best music for people who had difficulty in sleeping?

Pleuritis?
A couple days ago I was in terrible pain and could not breath right at all. It was hurting to much. The ambulance came and picked me up in the middle of the night. In the emergency room I was ...

Does my child have some type of asthma?
My child is 11yrs. old and has several episodes of irregular breathing during the day. It's not sever, but it causes discomfort for him. What could possibly be his problem?...

How does the pulse ox distinguish the difference between o2 and co2?

Feeling under the weatther. any advice?
I've had cold after cold for the past month and it seems that just as i'm feeling somewhat better i get another one that lasts longer than before. I've never gotten sick in the summer ...

What is emphysema?

PEACE
Bronchitis, want more opinions?
I have had a cough sometimes with wheezing and a cold for almost 2 weeks. Does this sound like bronchitis?
Additional Details
I don't smoke and I don't have a fever. I went to the doctor but all he said was come back in a week if its the same.

karen v
Rating
I would say that you have bronchitis. Sometimes it takes a while to get over it. The only way to get over it is to antibotics.

Angie
Rating
I had bronchitis last year.....and I was f***in' miserable with it!!! I never go to the doctor for a cold, but I totally felt I had to because I felt so completely out of it when I had it. I probably shouldn't have even been driving....that's how out of it I was, and felt.

Some symptoms he asked me about, before diagnosing it....

- when blowing my nose, or coughing any up....is it yellow(as oppose to clear)? **I don't look, so I didn't know....but he looked in my throat and found that**

- are you wrestless when trying to sleep? or....get hot, then cold, having to throw the sheets on and off. Which I totally had the night before I went to the doctor.

I even ended up getting a major ear ache during mine....and then couldn't hear out of that ear for like, a week and a half when it finally cleared.

- oh yeah, and he asked me if I could hear the rattling in my chest when I would breathe, which I basically couldn't because I couldn't freakin' hear out of the one ear, lol.

He gave me anti-biotics though :o)

Shar
Rating
Do you smoke?

Have you had a fever?

2 weeks isn't necessarily a long time for bronchitis. But if it's been this long, why haven't you been to a doctor?

phantom_lady12032
it sounds more like asthma, i would have it checked out by a doctor, i had bronchitis as a child and had the same symptoms, now i found out it was asthma also, you would need to be put on something to help,

BozTC
Antibiotics do nothing for Bronchitis. It will usually clear up on it's own in a week or so if you take care of yourself.Drink lots of fluids, rest, eat a healthy diet and increase the humidity in your home.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy