Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

I was in a car accident on Thursday and I hit my nose on the steering wheel. Blood came gushing out instantly.
I didnt go to the doctor bc I do not have medical insurance. Since the accident I have gotten black eyes and the swelling in my nose has remained. I know that I need to go to the doctor to get a ...

I think i have broken my ankle but i am not sure is there anything i can do myself to find out????

Do I have an eye infection? Please HELP!?
the corner of one of my eyes is red and it hurts when i blink or touch my eye. it feels like i got punched in the eye but nothing happend. do you know what this is called? what should I do?...

Was hurt at work and want to sue?
I was recently hurt at work, I dislocated my sholder, the company Dr. says my sholder will never be the same it has a1/4 inch gap in it. my question is may I sue for this and keep my job?Does this ...

Can they do anything for....?
Dose anyone know if they do anything for broken toes? Or how you know it is broken without going to the ER....

Stabbed multiple times?
is it possible to be stabbed 4 times in the back and 2 in the sides and still live?...

How long does it take for someone to fully recover following an accident?
its a minor head injury(viplash) & shoulder n arm muscle torn? will it leave a long term problem?...

How many hairs are on a bald mans head?

Please I really need help!! my eye!!! i dont know whats wrong with it.....graphicish?
my right eye feels like it was punched, last night it turned all red and i just thought it was irritated so i put a wet towel over it but when i was going to bed white stuff was dripping out of it, ...

A dog bit my nose, and the bite is pretty deep. What's the fastest way to make it heal?
I soaked it in warm water, cleaned it with alcohol, and put polysporin on it.

Is there anything else I can do to make it heals faster? AND also to prevent scarring?

Yeah... ...

I got my little toe stuck down the plug hole,help?
serious i cant get it out,im stretching to hit the lap top and its killing me.ooouch,i hope theres no spiders crawling up.help....

Dog bite--need help?
on 9th may i was walking wearing a jeans and a stray dog appeared from nowhere and got hold of my leg from behid. as i was walking so as soon as i moved my leg forward my leg was free from his jaw.......

What happens if your knee is painful one second and feels fine another?
My knee starting hurting when I was about in 6th or 7th grade know i am a freshman in high school when i went to the doctor last they took X-Rays & nothing showed up. My knee hurt badly an hour ...

How do men and woman differ emotianally (not physically)?

My husband was injured in a serious road accident?
My husabnd was injured in a serious road accident on 18/01/2006 while driving a works vehicle and while carrying out work duties.His van was blown over while doing 15 miles an hour and fell into a ...

I have swollen cheek!?
On New Years Eve i got punched on the side of the face, and although it didn't feel like a very hard punch, the next day the side of my face was swollen and painful, , there is a cut on the ...

Broken toe??
Do i have a broken toe??
it's swolen
i loose my balance after a minute
it's numb
i cant move it
its bruised after 3 minutes
so is it broken or sprained or ...

Do you think i need x rays?
i went sledding yesterday and i was going towards a gutter so i tryed turning the sled but instead it just turned backwards and i flipped out of the sled and my foot got caught in the gutter and i ...

Have i broken my toe?
I kicked the chest of drawers really hard about 20 mintues ago and it has swollen up really badly, is bleeding underneath the nail and is cut open. I can't bend my big toe, or walk on it. is it ...

How do i reduce swelling on my face?
got punched in the face and my cheek swelled up anything i can take or do other than ice something with a quicker recovery time?...

Psychedelic Worm
MY FRIEND ACCIDENTLY ATE GLASs!!?
She sent me THIS e-mail from China---

I was eating this chinese candy and i figured out that there was a piece of glass in it and now i have three holes on my tongue full of blood. It hurts so much!!! And its the night before the plane and i'm afraid because the plane is like really high and the air presure is really high so if i go on the plane, i'm so scared that my tougue will start bleeding or even worse, my stomach if the glass managed to get in there. Any advice?
The glass was like 3 centimeters high and it was really sharp.
Additional Details
hwodo I tell hr this?? I dpn't know when she e-mailed me so she mightve flown out by now? i have no way to contact her!!

j
Rating
call 911!

spades0214
If the glass was really sharp and its not in her mouth, meaning she swallowed it, then she is probably bleeding internally, the sharp shard of glass might cut through the soft epilitheal cells of the esophogus and the stomach and intestines, check it out before flying out.

Marita80
Rating
you need to see a doctor ASAP b/c the glass may cut your intestine or digestive organs. You could possibly bleed internally or something. I would see a doctor just to be safe!

Stacie♫ fan
Rating
How can you swallow glass? That's weird.

Is this a joke she's playing? If she's serious, then thats really really really strange.

lomatar1186
tell her to immediately see a doctor, it can damage her body parts if the glass is sharp.

mario c
for one tell her to go the hospital and get it checked and also eat bread a lot of bread. the bread will make a cushion around the glass and helps prevent any further injury's that it may cause in her stomach .

Eddie G
The first thing you should do is go to the emergency room. If it does cut the lining in your stomach then you will have to get your stomach pumped for glass and blood and thats not very pleasant.

RS
Rating
Go to the doctor. Ask the steward/stewardess for ice cube and put it on your tongue if it starting to bleeding, it will help to stop the bleeding,

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, March 28, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy