Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Have i broken my toe?
I kicked the chest of drawers really hard about 20 mintues ago and it has swollen up really badly, is bleeding underneath the nail and is cut open. I can't bend my big toe, or walk on it. is it ...

How do i reduce swelling on my face?
got punched in the face and my cheek swelled up anything i can take or do other than ice something with a quicker recovery time?...

What should I do about my big toe nail?
While on vacation I accidently let the weel of my suitcase hit my toe while I was trying to pick it up. It already being very week because i've stubbed my toe lots of times pretty bad, my nail ...

I broke my toe and now it looks weird, what do I do?
I broke one of my middle toes and the bone is sticking out (not through the skin) and it hurts to wear some of my dress shoes. This happened like a month ago, but at the time I was not sure if it was ...

How can you rip off a band aid without it hurting?

I sprained my ankle today, can I go to practice on Thursday?
Today I fell at P.E. and my ankle is sprained, it's swollen. Will it go down, and hurt less in time for tennis practice, on Thursday?...

Did anyone else crash while riding a bike?
if so what did u crash into.
Additional Details
i crashed into the box that controls the lights and my friend just stared at me and then a bunch of people drove by and looked at me and i ...

HOW DO YOU break you arm!?
soemone tell me how you break your arm! i dont want 2 but ...

If you really sprained your foot would u be able to walk normally on it?
I have a girl that is staying with me who "claims" she sprained her ankle 2 days ago i never seen her limp etc now that my minivan is off the road she keeps saying she has foot problems. ...

How would i know if i had punctured my lung?
last night i was running, i came back, and going in hte house, i sometimes press into my belly ( like 2 inches below the breasts ) , and it was pretty hard pressing, so that it hurt. i mena not a ...

I sprained my ankle and fracture my fibula bone but just a hairline fracture.?
I was wondering I have been told by my job and other people that the docter should have either put a boot or a cast on me because of the fracture because I could injure it more. My docter sent me ...

What Can I Do To Break/Fracture/Sprain My Wrist That Won’t Hurt A Lot When I Do Hurt It?
Thanks!!! I'm an almost 16 year old girl if that matters.
Additional Details
i know it would hurt a lot, i don't really care! and i'm not stupid. i have reasons i'm ...

Are you clumsy?
i am, i fall sometimes, i always walk into things, what is it you do that makes you clumsy....

I got Burned on my arm?
I gor Burned on my arm at this mexican place and the plate was hot i was grabing my drink and my arm touch it so how can i treat the burned?
Additional Details
I use ...

I've got 24 bruises on my legs but don't no how I got them! They don't hurt........?? :S?

Additional Details
No smudge, I wasn't drunk, i'm only 13! :P...

I hurt my leg 6 months ago and and it still hurts. There's a GAP in my leg where muscle used to be.?
I give up. I tried everything. I went to a doctor and she told me to take 4 asprins a day for a week...nothing. I then went to physical therapy...nothing. But then I started walking on my own about 4 ...

Can I claim personal injury compensation in case of broken leg while doing Motocross experience race?
I've broken my leg on 21st Aug while falling off the motocross bike on a muddy and slippery track. Nobody's fault, purely loosing control when landing after the jump. as far as I'm ...

My boyfriend just came in my eye WHAT DO I DO???
Help it hurts and it is all red and i look like Quazimoto. not kidding. What do I do?...

Have you ever had a very serious injury?
have you ver had a really serius injury? please tell me? please tell full story of wat happened? what bone did you break? did you even break a bone? did you go too the hospital?

just ...

How long will it take for my toenail to grow back?
Okay, so heres the thing... I was playing soccer and some obese girl stomped on my foot. It hurt really bad, when I got home I took off all my stuff and my toe really hurt. In the next few days my ...

Dilliard from Florida
How many hairs are on a bald mans head?

opitmdotcom
Rating
Depends on if you are counting both the ears and nose.

Hannah
Rating
Depends on how bad he is at shaving, if he is anything like David Hasselhoff he won't even have a head!!!!

I love pudding!!!!!

just me
About 66????

gone
Rating
As many as there are angels dancing on the head of a pin.

harv4e
167,724,613 hairs

medrecgal1973
Many, they're just very hard to see. That's because "baldness" really indicates the loss of what is known as "terminal" hair, the colored, thick type that grows on our heads and in certain other spots after puberty. What remains after that's gone is called "vellous" hair, which is the kind of hair that grows on most other parts of the body (excepting the palms of the hands and the soles of the feet). It is very light, short, and hard to see.

Chainsawmom
Rating
yo, ho, ho, and a bottle of rum....

Hell♥ Kitty™
Rating
None?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, March 24, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy