Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

How can you rip off a band aid without it hurting?

I sprained my ankle today, can I go to practice on Thursday?
Today I fell at P.E. and my ankle is sprained, it's swollen. Will it go down, and hurt less in time for tennis practice, on Thursday?...

Did anyone else crash while riding a bike?
if so what did u crash into.
Additional Details
i crashed into the box that controls the lights and my friend just stared at me and then a bunch of people drove by and looked at me and i ...

HOW DO YOU break you arm!?
soemone tell me how you break your arm! i dont want 2 but ...

If you really sprained your foot would u be able to walk normally on it?
I have a girl that is staying with me who "claims" she sprained her ankle 2 days ago i never seen her limp etc now that my minivan is off the road she keeps saying she has foot problems. ...

How would i know if i had punctured my lung?
last night i was running, i came back, and going in hte house, i sometimes press into my belly ( like 2 inches below the breasts ) , and it was pretty hard pressing, so that it hurt. i mena not a ...

I sprained my ankle and fracture my fibula bone but just a hairline fracture.?
I was wondering I have been told by my job and other people that the docter should have either put a boot or a cast on me because of the fracture because I could injure it more. My docter sent me ...

What Can I Do To Break/Fracture/Sprain My Wrist That Won’t Hurt A Lot When I Do Hurt It?
Thanks!!! I'm an almost 16 year old girl if that matters.
Additional Details
i know it would hurt a lot, i don't really care! and i'm not stupid. i have reasons i'm ...

Are you clumsy?
i am, i fall sometimes, i always walk into things, what is it you do that makes you clumsy....

I got Burned on my arm?
I gor Burned on my arm at this mexican place and the plate was hot i was grabing my drink and my arm touch it so how can i treat the burned?
Additional Details
I use ...

I've got 24 bruises on my legs but don't no how I got them! They don't hurt........?? :S?

Additional Details
No smudge, I wasn't drunk, i'm only 13! :P...

I hurt my leg 6 months ago and and it still hurts. There's a GAP in my leg where muscle used to be.?
I give up. I tried everything. I went to a doctor and she told me to take 4 asprins a day for a week...nothing. I then went to physical therapy...nothing. But then I started walking on my own about 4 ...

Can I claim personal injury compensation in case of broken leg while doing Motocross experience race?
I've broken my leg on 21st Aug while falling off the motocross bike on a muddy and slippery track. Nobody's fault, purely loosing control when landing after the jump. as far as I'm ...

My boyfriend just came in my eye WHAT DO I DO???
Help it hurts and it is all red and i look like Quazimoto. not kidding. What do I do?...

Have you ever had a very serious injury?
have you ver had a really serius injury? please tell me? please tell full story of wat happened? what bone did you break? did you even break a bone? did you go too the hospital?

just ...

How long will it take for my toenail to grow back?
Okay, so heres the thing... I was playing soccer and some obese girl stomped on my foot. It hurt really bad, when I got home I took off all my stuff and my toe really hurt. In the next few days my ...

Have you ever rode in a ambulance? If so for what?
I have a couple of times one last year when I flipped backwards over my pool trying to catch a ball and wacked my head on a rock and fence. It was a 4 foot fall. I remeber when I was in the ambulance ...

Who cuts rings off your finger when they become too tight?

I tore my ankle ligiments 6 months ago and im still in pain what should i do?

Is my ankle broken?
it is swoolen and is very painful to the touch!!! help ...

Aboy
Dog bite--need help?
on 9th may i was walking wearing a jeans and a stray dog appeared from nowhere and got hold of my leg from behid. as i was walking so as soon as i moved my leg forward my leg was free from his jaw..........
there was a little pain on my akin for few hours. but there was no wound at all plus my jeans was also not torn. but there was a very small dot of redish color on my skin.....
the pain also disappeared after 1 hour
should i go for the rabies vaccination?

MidnightRising
omg...youre going to die!! HURYYY!!! RUN!!!

Young
If your skin wasn't pierced then you should be alright. I got bit by a dog when I was 12yrs.old and got one rabie shot because my brother luckily found the dog. The dog didn't have rabies but I am here to tell you that that was the worst shot I have ever gotten in my life. They HAVE TOO give it to you in the lower part of your stomach and I could feel a gurgling feeling when my Dad was HOLDING ME DOWN for the shot.

Michelle B
Rating
You don't need to worry about rabies because your jeans were protecting you and the skin did not break. The small dot of reddish color could be a blood blister. When a small amount of skin gets pinched. If you leave it alone it should heal on its own.

Jen
Rating
you would be sick by now if you had rabies flu like symptoms that would get worse over time if your skin wasnt punctured you really have nothing to worry about

jesus c
you dont have rabies, and no you dont NEED to go see a doctor.

but to qwell any fears in your own mind you might want to go to a walk in clinic and ask their advice, but if you were to ask them over the phone theyd probably say stay at home and dont worry

kerri_lynn01
Rating
If the skin was not broke you should be fine.

nite_angelica
Rating
No, the skin wasn't even broken. If the dog had rabies (which I can almost guarantee you it didn't), you wouldn't get it because the dog didn't break the skin.

Catalog
Rating
You may not need the rabies shots (21 in the stomach) but best to have a doctor check your leg.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, March 24, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy