Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Please I really need help!! my eye!!! i dont know whats wrong with it.....graphicish?
my right eye feels like it was punched, last night it turned all red and i just thought it was irritated so i put a wet towel over it but when i was going to bed white stuff was dripping out of it, ...

A dog bit my nose, and the bite is pretty deep. What's the fastest way to make it heal?
I soaked it in warm water, cleaned it with alcohol, and put polysporin on it.

Is there anything else I can do to make it heals faster? AND also to prevent scarring?

Yeah... ...

I got my little toe stuck down the plug hole,help?
serious i cant get it out,im stretching to hit the lap top and its killing me.ooouch,i hope theres no spiders crawling up.help....

Dog bite--need help?
on 9th may i was walking wearing a jeans and a stray dog appeared from nowhere and got hold of my leg from behid. as i was walking so as soon as i moved my leg forward my leg was free from his jaw.......

What happens if your knee is painful one second and feels fine another?
My knee starting hurting when I was about in 6th or 7th grade know i am a freshman in high school when i went to the doctor last they took X-Rays & nothing showed up. My knee hurt badly an hour ...

How do men and woman differ emotianally (not physically)?

My husband was injured in a serious road accident?
My husabnd was injured in a serious road accident on 18/01/2006 while driving a works vehicle and while carrying out work duties.His van was blown over while doing 15 miles an hour and fell into a ...

I have swollen cheek!?
On New Years Eve i got punched on the side of the face, and although it didn't feel like a very hard punch, the next day the side of my face was swollen and painful, , there is a cut on the ...

Broken toe??
Do i have a broken toe??
it's swolen
i loose my balance after a minute
it's numb
i cant move it
its bruised after 3 minutes
so is it broken or sprained or ...

Do you think i need x rays?
i went sledding yesterday and i was going towards a gutter so i tryed turning the sled but instead it just turned backwards and i flipped out of the sled and my foot got caught in the gutter and i ...

Have i broken my toe?
I kicked the chest of drawers really hard about 20 mintues ago and it has swollen up really badly, is bleeding underneath the nail and is cut open. I can't bend my big toe, or walk on it. is it ...

How do i reduce swelling on my face?
got punched in the face and my cheek swelled up anything i can take or do other than ice something with a quicker recovery time?...

What should I do about my big toe nail?
While on vacation I accidently let the weel of my suitcase hit my toe while I was trying to pick it up. It already being very week because i've stubbed my toe lots of times pretty bad, my nail ...

I broke my toe and now it looks weird, what do I do?
I broke one of my middle toes and the bone is sticking out (not through the skin) and it hurts to wear some of my dress shoes. This happened like a month ago, but at the time I was not sure if it was ...

How can you rip off a band aid without it hurting?

I sprained my ankle today, can I go to practice on Thursday?
Today I fell at P.E. and my ankle is sprained, it's swollen. Will it go down, and hurt less in time for tennis practice, on Thursday?...

Did anyone else crash while riding a bike?
if so what did u crash into.
Additional Details
i crashed into the box that controls the lights and my friend just stared at me and then a bunch of people drove by and looked at me and i ...

HOW DO YOU break you arm!?
soemone tell me how you break your arm! i dont want 2 but ...

If you really sprained your foot would u be able to walk normally on it?
I have a girl that is staying with me who "claims" she sprained her ankle 2 days ago i never seen her limp etc now that my minivan is off the road she keeps saying she has foot problems. ...

How would i know if i had punctured my lung?
last night i was running, i came back, and going in hte house, i sometimes press into my belly ( like 2 inches below the breasts ) , and it was pretty hard pressing, so that it hurt. i mena not a ...

dollheartpoptart
Inject advil?
what would happen if u injected advil into your skin?
with a needle from the liguid gel tablets.
thanks
Additional Details
yeah
um thanks for answering u guys are cool cats man
and yeah i did it liek 1,2,3,4,5
and it made me hyper andshakey or i just was hyper on easter m&m's
ok love peace all

jojo
don't do it

marlie6211
Rating
If you felt "hyper and shaky" I doubt it was the Advil. Think about it, if it doesn't do that to you when you swallow it, why would it do it if you injected it?

bob shark
It sounds like you are just looking for things to inject.
I suggest you have your head read.
You are heading for serious trouble in life.

Depoetic
It would not provide as much relief as swallowing would. For onsite pain relief - see your doctor. The liquid gel needs digestion to assimilate - that's what it was made for.

Advil is an anti-inflammatory - if you need that for pain relief, go to your doctor for steroid shots. They work and they are anti-inflammatory.

Peace.

Nina
DON'T DO IT!! THAT'S STUPID!! AND IF U DO U ARE MAKING A REALLY BAD CHOICE. IF U ALREADY DID U SHOULD GO TO A DOCTOR...IMMEDIATELY!!

janetoots77
just follow the prescription..the effectiveness of drug depends on the rout, if you alter it it may coz diffirent action that you will soon regret it. avoid doing experiment bcoz its harm your body.

Munya Says: GFOD
Rating
Why in the world would I do something as dumb as that? I mean, reallly, I am SO not that stupid!

Good lord, even on my worst drunken binge-o-rama HIGH on crack, would I never EVER never ever do something that retarded.

That's what would happen. It wouldnt. Happen.

TweetyBird
Your skin would no longer have a headache.

Seriously, this is not an injectable form of medication. I don't know specifically what would happen. Maybe nothing. Maybe a local skin irritation. If you decide to find out , please let us know.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, March 24, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy