Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Can they do anything for....?
Dose anyone know if they do anything for broken toes? Or how you know it is broken without going to the ER....

Stabbed multiple times?
is it possible to be stabbed 4 times in the back and 2 in the sides and still live?...

How long does it take for someone to fully recover following an accident?
its a minor head injury(viplash) & shoulder n arm muscle torn? will it leave a long term problem?...

How many hairs are on a bald mans head?

Please I really need help!! my eye!!! i dont know whats wrong with it.....graphicish?
my right eye feels like it was punched, last night it turned all red and i just thought it was irritated so i put a wet towel over it but when i was going to bed white stuff was dripping out of it, ...

A dog bit my nose, and the bite is pretty deep. What's the fastest way to make it heal?
I soaked it in warm water, cleaned it with alcohol, and put polysporin on it.

Is there anything else I can do to make it heals faster? AND also to prevent scarring?

Yeah... ...

I got my little toe stuck down the plug hole,help?
serious i cant get it out,im stretching to hit the lap top and its killing me.ooouch,i hope theres no spiders crawling up.help....

Dog bite--need help?
on 9th may i was walking wearing a jeans and a stray dog appeared from nowhere and got hold of my leg from behid. as i was walking so as soon as i moved my leg forward my leg was free from his jaw.......

What happens if your knee is painful one second and feels fine another?
My knee starting hurting when I was about in 6th or 7th grade know i am a freshman in high school when i went to the doctor last they took X-Rays & nothing showed up. My knee hurt badly an hour ...

How do men and woman differ emotianally (not physically)?

My husband was injured in a serious road accident?
My husabnd was injured in a serious road accident on 18/01/2006 while driving a works vehicle and while carrying out work duties.His van was blown over while doing 15 miles an hour and fell into a ...

I have swollen cheek!?
On New Years Eve i got punched on the side of the face, and although it didn't feel like a very hard punch, the next day the side of my face was swollen and painful, , there is a cut on the ...

Broken toe??
Do i have a broken toe??
it's swolen
i loose my balance after a minute
it's numb
i cant move it
its bruised after 3 minutes
so is it broken or sprained or ...

Do you think i need x rays?
i went sledding yesterday and i was going towards a gutter so i tryed turning the sled but instead it just turned backwards and i flipped out of the sled and my foot got caught in the gutter and i ...

Have i broken my toe?
I kicked the chest of drawers really hard about 20 mintues ago and it has swollen up really badly, is bleeding underneath the nail and is cut open. I can't bend my big toe, or walk on it. is it ...

How do i reduce swelling on my face?
got punched in the face and my cheek swelled up anything i can take or do other than ice something with a quicker recovery time?...

What should I do about my big toe nail?
While on vacation I accidently let the weel of my suitcase hit my toe while I was trying to pick it up. It already being very week because i've stubbed my toe lots of times pretty bad, my nail ...

I broke my toe and now it looks weird, what do I do?
I broke one of my middle toes and the bone is sticking out (not through the skin) and it hurts to wear some of my dress shoes. This happened like a month ago, but at the time I was not sure if it was ...

How can you rip off a band aid without it hurting?

I sprained my ankle today, can I go to practice on Thursday?
Today I fell at P.E. and my ankle is sprained, it's swollen. Will it go down, and hurt less in time for tennis practice, on Thursday?...

love2runscracer2
Have you ever broken a bone?Which one? Story?
i haven't

stephanie p
Rating
I broke a bone in my left foot
I tried to hold up 8 sheets of 4 by 12 drywall with my hip and get a pair of socks out of the dresser behind it.... they fell over as they out weighted me by about 200 lbs and I was trapped under them... Hubby had to pry them off of me with a 2 by 4 to get me out....wont be doing that again soon !!

jenimiper
I've broken....

Four fingers, three on my left hand one on my right
My arm
My growing plate in my leg
Six toes
Two ribs,
My ankle
My nose (which really isn't a bone)

But the best story is my arm and fingers on my left hand.

It was about two years ago I was a Jr in high school (now I'm a freshman in college) I was painting sets for the drama club (ones I built) and my friend Billy and I were like it's hot in here lets go out in the hallway, Well my ADD kicked in and I saw it was raining so I went outside to watch it and Billy took off with my phone, I ended up chasing him. He was going to call my boyfriend at the time and make fun of him, because he was friends with one of my boyfriend at the times Ex, who my bf hated. So I chased after him to get my phone and he ran over a grass divider that had cement around it and I slipped on the grass and went hand and head first (doing a font roll) and landing right on my left arm first. I broke it instantly but was too afraid to tell my grandparents what happened, so I waited FOUR DAYS to tell them. Once I finally got to the DRs he said I broke my arm in three different places, I broke three fingers. Worst of all, I had to finish the sets for drama, go through the play and to my JR prom with a broke hand. It was not cool and I can show you pictures of the cast from prom and how we decorated if if you'd like!

mattrunltd
finger, nose and back

MJ.
Yes when i was 3 i broke my left arm-i fell off a bike with training wheels lol! (it was my little brothers) it was wobbly& i fell. it didnt hurt& my dad said i didnt cry when they set it. my mom says i didnt even kno it was broken until she said sumpthn after i fell lol!

Randy Moss #81
broken my ankle in 2 places...collarbone.. same thumb 5 times... Ankle was in basketball.. collarbone was snoboarding...hit my shoulder on ice and thumb in football 5 times...

♥
Rating
When I was 4 I broke my wrist. I was on the porch in my home, which at the time was a screen porch, and it wasn't big and most of the space was taken up wit a big table. I by accident was riding my bike and ran into one of the legs on the table. I fell off my bike and fell directly on top of the leg wrist first then body. At first it felt wierd it felt like needles, ants, and all sorts of things were crawling in my arm and it began to swell and yah. It hurt bad, but since then I have broken a toe and finger, by far that hurt the worst.

Chuck M
Rating
When I was about 15, I was attacked by a kid with a baseball bat. Before he could hit me with it I offered the best punch I had. He ducked and I hit him on the side of his head, the temple area. I broke the bone in my hand directly behind the pinky finger. Knocked him silly and got the He!! out of there. It set a little off center and to this day, when a storm is approaching, it throbs.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, March 24, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy