Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

I hurt my leg 6 months ago and and it still hurts. There's a GAP in my leg where muscle used to be.?
I give up. I tried everything. I went to a doctor and she told me to take 4 asprins a day for a week...nothing. I then went to physical therapy...nothing. But then I started walking on my own about 4 ...

Can I claim personal injury compensation in case of broken leg while doing Motocross experience race?
I've broken my leg on 21st Aug while falling off the motocross bike on a muddy and slippery track. Nobody's fault, purely loosing control when landing after the jump. as far as I'm ...

My boyfriend just came in my eye WHAT DO I DO???
Help it hurts and it is all red and i look like Quazimoto. not kidding. What do I do?...

Have you ever had a very serious injury?
have you ver had a really serius injury? please tell me? please tell full story of wat happened? what bone did you break? did you even break a bone? did you go too the hospital?

just ...

How long will it take for my toenail to grow back?
Okay, so heres the thing... I was playing soccer and some obese girl stomped on my foot. It hurt really bad, when I got home I took off all my stuff and my toe really hurt. In the next few days my ...

Have you ever rode in a ambulance? If so for what?
I have a couple of times one last year when I flipped backwards over my pool trying to catch a ball and wacked my head on a rock and fence. It was a 4 foot fall. I remeber when I was in the ambulance ...

Who cuts rings off your finger when they become too tight?

I tore my ankle ligiments 6 months ago and im still in pain what should i do?

Is my ankle broken?
it is swoolen and is very painful to the touch!!! help ...

Colar Bone Break??
how long does it take for a Colar Bone to heal after being broken?...

After sustaining a herniated disc in the lower back, how long does it take for pain to radiate down the leg?
I have 2 herniated discs in my back (L5/S1, L4). I've been injured w/o specific treatment for the discs for a year. It took 3 1/2 months for pain to go from my back to my leg (w/glute and hip ...

How do you know?
How do you know when a puncture wound is getting infected? Be specific......

Is there a difference between a "fractured bone" and a "broken bone"? Or can they be used synonymously?
Please list reference... Thanks a bunch....

Has anyone ever been to a&e; and then felt better?
i did it earlier after smashing into a tree on a swing!..i was sure i'd smashed my pelvis and had done internal damage but apparently i've just bruised it!!i feel like i wasted everyones ...

How can i break my ankel??
ok i kinnda told everyone i broke my ankel so i need to brakeit quick!! plz help

p.s i cant find any hammers
Additional Details
ik what ur saying but i need to brake it just ...

How do i know if my finger is broken?
playing tackle football i hurt my pinky finger at some point.. it's very uncomfortable and is turning a little black near the nail... doesn't hurt if i don't move it only when i try to ...

Please help i need to know this very soooooooon?
I need to know if your stomach is as big as your fist??...

Am i ok - i was running for the bus........?
my ankle twisted and i fell now it hurts to walk and i cant bend my foot backward. not that i cant move my foot where it's connected to my ankle but i can't curl my foot backward. i'm ...

Health`apart from`the big C`Whats`the biggest & Longest`PAIN`uv ever`Suffered?

Got Hit In The Eye Need Some Help?
I was bouncing a tennis ball (not hard) and it just hit me square in the eye. It hurt for a while and it was hard to open it.

Its right in the eye not alittle below or above and if it hit ...

Zach Mann
How can you rip off a band aid without it hurting?

Flower146
Rating
without hurting yourself the best way is just put oil around it and leave it. it should come off easly.

Anonymous
Very slowly.

Phoenix.at.the.gates
Here's a little technique I use, first of all, cut around the area where the wound is stuck to the band aid, remove the whole thing leaving only the part that is stuck with the wound.

Now, put the whole thing in water and leave it for a couple of minutes, soaking the band aid and the wound will remove the clogged blood that's holding the band aid, after you've done that, if the band aid doesn't fall off all by itself, you'll just need to pull it gently.

spudd59
Someone must be a wiener

Samantha L
Rating
numb where the band aid is. or put pressure on it so you dont have circulation. [if on arm or something put a rubber band around it until you cant feel it] then rip it off. it shouldnt be painfull.

~♥~ ß∫â¢K Åmέ†h¥§t ~♫☼♥ ~
impossible. but it always hurts worse on my arm (when my arm hair comes off too- ouch)

but maybe if yu get it wet, it won't hurt as much

100% Organic Snarkâ„¢
Don't rip it off. Peel it off gently.

Soccer Nerd
Rating
Just rip it off really fast.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, March 24, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy