Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Can I claim personal injury compensation in case of broken leg while doing Motocross experience race?
I've broken my leg on 21st Aug while falling off the motocross bike on a muddy and slippery track. Nobody's fault, purely loosing control when landing after the jump. as far as I'm ...

My boyfriend just came in my eye WHAT DO I DO???
Help it hurts and it is all red and i look like Quazimoto. not kidding. What do I do?...

Have you ever had a very serious injury?
have you ver had a really serius injury? please tell me? please tell full story of wat happened? what bone did you break? did you even break a bone? did you go too the hospital?

just ...

How long will it take for my toenail to grow back?
Okay, so heres the thing... I was playing soccer and some obese girl stomped on my foot. It hurt really bad, when I got home I took off all my stuff and my toe really hurt. In the next few days my ...

Have you ever rode in a ambulance? If so for what?
I have a couple of times one last year when I flipped backwards over my pool trying to catch a ball and wacked my head on a rock and fence. It was a 4 foot fall. I remeber when I was in the ambulance ...

Who cuts rings off your finger when they become too tight?

I tore my ankle ligiments 6 months ago and im still in pain what should i do?

Is my ankle broken?
it is swoolen and is very painful to the touch!!! help ...

Colar Bone Break??
how long does it take for a Colar Bone to heal after being broken?...

After sustaining a herniated disc in the lower back, how long does it take for pain to radiate down the leg?
I have 2 herniated discs in my back (L5/S1, L4). I've been injured w/o specific treatment for the discs for a year. It took 3 1/2 months for pain to go from my back to my leg (w/glute and hip ...

How do you know?
How do you know when a puncture wound is getting infected? Be specific......

Is there a difference between a "fractured bone" and a "broken bone"? Or can they be used synonymously?
Please list reference... Thanks a bunch....

Has anyone ever been to a&e; and then felt better?
i did it earlier after smashing into a tree on a swing!..i was sure i'd smashed my pelvis and had done internal damage but apparently i've just bruised it!!i feel like i wasted everyones ...

How can i break my ankel??
ok i kinnda told everyone i broke my ankel so i need to brakeit quick!! plz help

p.s i cant find any hammers
Additional Details
ik what ur saying but i need to brake it just ...

How do i know if my finger is broken?
playing tackle football i hurt my pinky finger at some point.. it's very uncomfortable and is turning a little black near the nail... doesn't hurt if i don't move it only when i try to ...

Please help i need to know this very soooooooon?
I need to know if your stomach is as big as your fist??...

Am i ok - i was running for the bus........?
my ankle twisted and i fell now it hurts to walk and i cant bend my foot backward. not that i cant move my foot where it's connected to my ankle but i can't curl my foot backward. i'm ...

Health`apart from`the big C`Whats`the biggest & Longest`PAIN`uv ever`Suffered?

Got Hit In The Eye Need Some Help?
I was bouncing a tennis ball (not hard) and it just hit me square in the eye. It hurt for a while and it was hard to open it.

Its right in the eye not alittle below or above and if it hit ...

Wrist Pain?
For several days now I've had pain in my wrist--it's sort of a sharp ache that comes and goes, without any particular movement involved. I don't remember twisting or falling on it ...

ā™„ā•¬įƒ¦ā‚¬uяoĆ¾aą®ā•¬ā™„ I ā™„ Vujacicā˜®
I sprained my ankle today, can I go to practice on Thursday?
Today I fell at P.E. and my ankle is sprained, it's swollen. Will it go down, and hurt less in time for tennis practice, on Thursday?

Danielle
Well it mostly depends on the person, and how fast you usually heal with most sprains or bruises.

It also depends on the severity of the sprain, if you cant walk at all, then I would probably say not, due to letting it heal. I don't advise going out and trying because that my only lead to further damage, so just sit and relax at least until the end of Friday, or Saturday.

If you can walk somewhat, I would ice it a lot, stay off of it as much as possible, seeing how you progress, would tell if you can. If you have minimum pain by the end of Wendsday, I would ice it that night, and then see how it feels in the morning.

If your pain does not subside by Wendsday then I would suggest either icing it some more, taking it easy, and then if it still is not painless by Friday or Saturday, a doctor is recommended.

MaryKate<3
Rating
Definetly. I sprained my ankle, and i got this little air-cast. It really helped and I was able to play in like 2 days. It still hurt if you fall on it but not like hurting it badly. (btw i was playing soccer). Just be careful the next couple of days and it should be better.

SMRTMN
Rating
It all depends on how bad your sprain is. Mild sprains heal quickly while severe ones (with ligament tears) need to be casted for 4-6 weeks sometimes. If you have any bruising at all it could be a sign of a more severe sprain and you should forget about tennis this Thursday.

Go see a doctor if you have much pain or it fails to heal quickly.

Good luck, hope his helps.

Benweez
just ice it and dont do to much on it untill then. you'll be at least 80%

sportz gal
Rating
hmmm, i dnt think so.. i sprained my ankle in basketball realllly bad exacly 2 weeks from now.
it is still pretty saw and the bruising is just starting to go down, im playing netball this weekend and hopefully it will be ok.
go to the doctors get an x-ray and you should probably go on cruches (thats what i did) just take it easy and make sure you have ice on it, even tho it is extremely painful.!

TOO SHORT
soak it in warm water and Epsom salt

ā™„ Sarah
Rating
No, I highly doubt it will heal in that time. You need to take care of it and stay off of it. Do the R.I.C.E thing rest, ice, compression, elevation. Also heat. It will get to feeling better but then it will hurt again. Stay off of it until it is completely healed. Once when I sprained my ankle it wasnt all the way healed and I did gymnastics on it. Now I have really bad ankle problems that wont go away.

someoneelse
Rating
i dont think it will..when u sprain it ur suppose to stay off of it for at least a week....go to the docotr and see wat he says

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy