Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Ouch.im extremly sorE( or however you spell it) from working out..it hurts so bad!?
last night i worked out ALOT. and i havent worked out lke that in a while.and now IM EEEEEEEEEEXTREEEMLYYYY SORE..MY STOMACH..I CANT TALK WALK OR BREATHE.THATS HOW MMUCH IT HURTS.
my side hurts ...

Have you ever broken a bone?Which one? Story?
i haven'...

How do i know when im bleeding internally??
so me and my frioned were playing around fihging and stuff and she like kinda pulled my arm (the skin) and then now it hurts real bad....

My 12 year old foster child has Osgood Schlatter. She had a field trip yesterday, and they walked a LOT!!! =(
i posted this in another section too, but there were only 2 answers so.... i'll try this one!
they walked at least 2 miles. about 1/4 of a mile was going up and down stairs. today her knee ...

Do black people have a special leg muscle?

Inject advil?
what would happen if u injected advil into your skin?
with a needle from the liguid gel tablets.
thanks
Additional Details
yeah
um thanks for answering u guys are cool ...

Should i claim compensation from a car accident?
accident was not my fault car behind did not stop and ploughed into my 6 month old car 80((.
car will be fixed but i have a neck and back injury and pins and needles in my arms. hospital has ...

Has anybody out there lost there smell and taste due to head injury?i would like to hear from you if you have.
I lost my smell and taste just over 5 years ago due to a head injury, i had a fractured skull. I would like to hear from people who have been through the same....

I was in a car accident on Thursday and I hit my nose on the steering wheel. Blood came gushing out instantly.
I didnt go to the doctor bc I do not have medical insurance. Since the accident I have gotten black eyes and the swelling in my nose has remained. I know that I need to go to the doctor to get a ...

I think i have broken my ankle but i am not sure is there anything i can do myself to find out????

Do I have an eye infection? Please HELP!?
the corner of one of my eyes is red and it hurts when i blink or touch my eye. it feels like i got punched in the eye but nothing happend. do you know what this is called? what should I do?...

Was hurt at work and want to sue?
I was recently hurt at work, I dislocated my sholder, the company Dr. says my sholder will never be the same it has a1/4 inch gap in it. my question is may I sue for this and keep my job?Does this ...

Can they do anything for....?
Dose anyone know if they do anything for broken toes? Or how you know it is broken without going to the ER....

Stabbed multiple times?
is it possible to be stabbed 4 times in the back and 2 in the sides and still live?...

How long does it take for someone to fully recover following an accident?
its a minor head injury(viplash) & shoulder n arm muscle torn? will it leave a long term problem?...

How many hairs are on a bald mans head?

Please I really need help!! my eye!!! i dont know whats wrong with it.....graphicish?
my right eye feels like it was punched, last night it turned all red and i just thought it was irritated so i put a wet towel over it but when i was going to bed white stuff was dripping out of it, ...

A dog bit my nose, and the bite is pretty deep. What's the fastest way to make it heal?
I soaked it in warm water, cleaned it with alcohol, and put polysporin on it.

Is there anything else I can do to make it heals faster? AND also to prevent scarring?

Yeah... ...

I got my little toe stuck down the plug hole,help?
serious i cant get it out,im stretching to hit the lap top and its killing me.ooouch,i hope theres no spiders crawling up.help....

Dog bite--need help?
on 9th may i was walking wearing a jeans and a stray dog appeared from nowhere and got hold of my leg from behid. as i was walking so as soon as i moved my leg forward my leg was free from his jaw.......

idk
Could i have a pinched nerve?
I got pushed off a couch last night and I fell on my tailbone. I can walk (slowly) but when i move my left leg it hurts really bad. Could I have a pinched nerve or is it something else?

DF
Rating
I dont know

skahhh
You could have had a developing cancer that may kill you after it was ignited. Better have it checked out. There are over 200 cancers waiting to kill us in our bodies at any moment. They are just looking to get energized by a bruise or injury.

Brian Reed
No, you don't pinch your nerve like that, but I suggest you go see a doctor if its really bothing you.

Sugar
Rating
If you fell on your tailbone, it may be bruised and that causes more pain than we usually give a tiny bone credit for!

I would take some anti-inflamatories, something like Neurophen works well because it is also a pain killer, and if in a few days (like 5 or so) it does not subside, see a doctor, as you could have fractured it. A fructured tailbone is REALLY painful, judging from a friend of mine's experience with it, and there is no way to "tape" or "plaster" it so you just have to wait for it to heal.. x-rays will tell if it's fractured. I would not listen to the person who inflicted the fear of cancer into you. It's a fall. Falls hurt, bruise and fracture things!... and they HURT!

Good luck and sit on a "ring" in the meantime when you need to sit.. a child's swimming circle is a good choice, to relieve the pressure.

wizardburg28
Rating
Actually, it sounds like that may be just what you have. either that or a disc bulge which is in turn resting on your sciatic nerve. My husband is a chiropractor and I am a nursing student so I have picked up on a few things. Try to pull your knees into your chest to give your back a good stretch. Do NOT lie around on the couch...bad, bad, bad! Soak in the tub, and do not keep heat on for more than 20 minutes. You should switch from hot to cold for swelling and pain. Actually heat increases swelling but also has benefits as long as you incorporate cold. Take Aleve or Motrin for the pain. If you can not get any relief go see a Dr.

mrkshfrdt
Rating
you might want to get it cheaked out, you could of thrown you tail bone out of alinement and that is why it hurts when you move your left leg. there probably is a nerve prob with this if you did throw your back out of alinement it could be a syatic nerve. that is being pinched. i work in the hospital and if the pain dosent stop within a day or two please go see a doctor!

kbisapt
Rating
It sounds as if you are in quite a bit of pain but there is no reason to jump to horrific conclusions at this time. You are still in the acute stage of injury meaning everything is swollen and irritated but in fact there may be little if any significant long-term damage of anything. Most injuries of the low back and spine and to the body in general spontaneously heal and symptoms resolve within 7-10 days. Taking some over the counter pain killers and anti-inflammatories for the first few days is typically indicated along with some basic self-care such as resting and sitting on soft surfaces. If your symptoms do not start to markedly improve within the next 3-5 days by at least 50% to 60% then make an appointment to see your primary care physician, if you are in horrific pain and your noticing weakness in the legs or bowel and bladders problems, then you should go to an urgent care for immediate attention.

burning brightly
You may have damaged the end of your tail bone I did the same when ice skating

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, June 11, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy