Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Injuries
Health Discussion Forum

Do black people have a special leg muscle?

Inject advil?
what would happen if u injected advil into your skin?
with a needle from the liguid gel tablets.
thanks
Additional Details
yeah
um thanks for answering u guys are cool ...

Should i claim compensation from a car accident?
accident was not my fault car behind did not stop and ploughed into my 6 month old car 80((.
car will be fixed but i have a neck and back injury and pins and needles in my arms. hospital has ...

Has anybody out there lost there smell and taste due to head injury?i would like to hear from you if you have.
I lost my smell and taste just over 5 years ago due to a head injury, i had a fractured skull. I would like to hear from people who have been through the same....

I was in a car accident on Thursday and I hit my nose on the steering wheel. Blood came gushing out instantly.
I didnt go to the doctor bc I do not have medical insurance. Since the accident I have gotten black eyes and the swelling in my nose has remained. I know that I need to go to the doctor to get a ...

I think i have broken my ankle but i am not sure is there anything i can do myself to find out????

Do I have an eye infection? Please HELP!?
the corner of one of my eyes is red and it hurts when i blink or touch my eye. it feels like i got punched in the eye but nothing happend. do you know what this is called? what should I do?...

Was hurt at work and want to sue?
I was recently hurt at work, I dislocated my sholder, the company Dr. says my sholder will never be the same it has a1/4 inch gap in it. my question is may I sue for this and keep my job?Does this ...

Can they do anything for....?
Dose anyone know if they do anything for broken toes? Or how you know it is broken without going to the ER....

Stabbed multiple times?
is it possible to be stabbed 4 times in the back and 2 in the sides and still live?...

How long does it take for someone to fully recover following an accident?
its a minor head injury(viplash) & shoulder n arm muscle torn? will it leave a long term problem?...

How many hairs are on a bald mans head?

Please I really need help!! my eye!!! i dont know whats wrong with it.....graphicish?
my right eye feels like it was punched, last night it turned all red and i just thought it was irritated so i put a wet towel over it but when i was going to bed white stuff was dripping out of it, ...

A dog bit my nose, and the bite is pretty deep. What's the fastest way to make it heal?
I soaked it in warm water, cleaned it with alcohol, and put polysporin on it.

Is there anything else I can do to make it heals faster? AND also to prevent scarring?

Yeah... ...

I got my little toe stuck down the plug hole,help?
serious i cant get it out,im stretching to hit the lap top and its killing me.ooouch,i hope theres no spiders crawling up.help....

Dog bite--need help?
on 9th may i was walking wearing a jeans and a stray dog appeared from nowhere and got hold of my leg from behid. as i was walking so as soon as i moved my leg forward my leg was free from his jaw.......

What happens if your knee is painful one second and feels fine another?
My knee starting hurting when I was about in 6th or 7th grade know i am a freshman in high school when i went to the doctor last they took X-Rays & nothing showed up. My knee hurt badly an hour ...

How do men and woman differ emotianally (not physically)?

My husband was injured in a serious road accident?
My husabnd was injured in a serious road accident on 18/01/2006 while driving a works vehicle and while carrying out work duties.His van was blown over while doing 15 miles an hour and fell into a ...

I have swollen cheek!?
On New Years Eve i got punched on the side of the face, and although it didn't feel like a very hard punch, the next day the side of my face was swollen and painful, , there is a cut on the ...

ferrous
Will a chipped/broken knuckle grow back?
about 6 months ago i flipped out and punched a hole in my door. i know it was immature and i can now control my anger so i dont want a bunch of replys on anger crap. anyway a large chunk of my middle finger knuckle is missing and i wanted to know if it will ever regenerate.

Angela T
http://www.aist.go.jp/aist_e/research_results/publications/pamphlet/today/b_regeneration_e.pdf

Go to the link above and scroll down to page 4 of 16 and read about bone and cartlilage regeneration, 2nd paragraph, it starts with "Bone and cartilage......" I would seek an Orthopaedic surgeon for this. It may regenerate but not without some significant care. :)

Michael C
yea it will, but it will be slightly bigger than your other one. Same thing happened to me and it grew back. But if you hit it hard its gonna swell up really bad.

secret society
Rating
Yes, it should once it is healed!
Get medical attention if it is not healed yet!

sD feV3R
Rating
if the piece of knuckle is still there maybe

My2Cents
I broke my knuckle on my ring finger & had to wear a type of finger brace for about 5 weeks (to keep it straight). It grew back, but it's awkward looking (a big boney bump). My doctor told me it would never look normal again, but I have full function.

If nothing else, get some of that medical self-sticking wrap tape you can buy at CVS or Walgreens and wrap it straight for a few weeks so it can heal.

The Mysterious One
Yes it will regenerate ! BUT..... it may regenerate in a slightly different position than before. My friend Mike had the same thing and his regenerated on his knee!

asoobee
No. A knuckle is a bone and bones never grow back. You can have pins and whatnot set in there to make it more "sturdy" but it;s not going to grow back on it's own. Otherwise people would just grow arms and legs back, too :-)

fred
Rating
may the force be with you young jedi

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.284
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, June 11, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy