Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Im trying to gain weight, any advice??

Am I killing myself? Not enough calories, too much diet soda?
Hello. I have an eating disorder. I've been like this for years, I am seeking help. Lately I've been going down hill fast. I am eating 600 calories a day or less, and I drink TONS of diet ...

Do you brush your teeth BEFORE or AFTER you breakfast?

Whats a way to lose 50lb in 5 months?
whats a way that i can lose 50lb in 5 months
its really really important that i do so.
soo what are some ways that would help like what are some things you do to keep the weight off??

Is 96 lbs fat for a 12 year old????

Additional Details
im 5'1 yeaah i no, im shooooort!...

Should the state lower the drinking age?

Is it possible to eat 100 cookies in 100 minutes?????
My friends have this contest going to see who can eat 100 cookies in 100 minutes. Does anyone know if a person could do this without having any medical problems??? I'm thinking about asking my ...

If your bathroom scale could talk, what would it say?

Am i over weight?
i am 28 inches around my waist

i weigh 140 pounds

i am 5 foot 10

how can i loose half a stone
Additional Details

Does not doing excersise make you fat?
Even if you diet, does a lack of regular excersise in your life make you gain weight?...

Does you think he's good looking?
http://www.hotchickswith I think he is GORGEOUS. But I just want to know what individual people think also.

Do you think he looks good?...

What happens if i cut soda out of my diet and just drink lots of water?

Do I have a eating disorder?
Im 11.
I don't eat breakfast or lunch, and I eat dinner because my parents are around, but I don't eat a lot of it, and say I had a big lunch. I feel full at lunch, but at dinner im ...

How old were tou when you stopped beleiving in santa?

Is 110 pounds at 5'1 3/4 at 15 years old a bit underweight?
Just wondering? Since people are saying I'm skinny....
Also which side am I on the BMI?...

How can i lose 100 lbs in 3 weeks?
i need to do it fast, without any change in my ways - no excersise or limiting my cheeto intake

by! thanks a bunch! my bf will love ...

Stretch Marks? I'm 14!?
Ok I'm 14 and i have stretch marks on my inner theighs!

How do you get rid of them?
How did i get them?

I'm not fat i do dance 6 times a week and i've had ...

I am 17 and weigh 100 and 5'4" am i too thin?

Am I overweight I am 12,im 5'0 and i weigh 80 pounds?
I always feel sooo fat!!...

What kinds of exercises are there that don't involve a lot of sweating?
Sweat irritates my skin alot. Is there anyway for me to still do exercises without having to sweat so much?...

esmeralda z
How can i lose twenty pounds in two days?

Melissa, That's me!
Rating
Short of Liposuction, I think you're outta luck.

good citizen
Rating
No,no,forget about it.Be happy how you look at the moment.There is obvious a person or a place you want to meet/go and want to loose the weight for this.
Loose this weight over a longer period.

revholbee
Rating
I don't know that you can. But one way to try is the following...

Start the morning with one cup of black coffee. period. Use this to wash down one laxative. Now comes the fun part...

Since it is weight and not fat that you're wanting to loose, the fastest way to do it is with water weight. So find a way to sweat alot. (jump rope in a gym sauna or steam room, run around an indoor pool, etc.) If you can get your heart rate to 70% of your max ( 220-your age. Multiply the answer by .7, so a 30 yr old would be 130-135 bpm) you will also burn the maximum sustaniable amount of fat. The keys are:
a) don't overheat yourself, and
b) move constantly, do anything that you can for the full amount of time available.

Finally c) Trying this can mess up your liver, kidneys, emotional control, mental capabillities, and sleep patterns, not to mention possibly dammaging other organs. This is scary, but, it probably won't kill you. If you moniter yourself and have someone to keep an eye on you during this process, you should come through it OK.

Like I said before, I don't think that this will get you to 20, but it should be good for 12 or so in 48 hours

be careful and Good Luck!!

P.s. : If you can, try to limit or omit sleep during this period, as any rest will lower your heart rate and metabolism, and as a result you won't burn as much as you could by continuing to move.

larry n
Rating
Chainsaw

Kayla
Anorexia or bulimia but I think that even they take time.

Billy
You can't weirdo...It isn't healthy.

Why do you "all of the sudden" have to lose 20 pounds. Were you like, "Hold Shittles, Dude...where did I get all this fat!!??"

It takes longer...eat less, exercise more...

F. Perdurabo
You can't, unless you get surgery.

FP

joecseko
Go to the UK and bet on a horse that you know will lose.You can bet more than 20 pounds if you bet more.The whole trip will only take about 2 days if you leave in the morning.

kidd
Rating
Good answer KK

kchivers-carter@sbcglobal.net
Rating
Try cutting off your head... sounds like you don't need it if you think it's possible to lose 20lbs in 2 days.

pinkygirl m
Rating
oh,my gosh.of course you can't loose 20 pounds in 2 day.lol

smartblonde
Rating
Food Poisoning...But I don't recommend it!

CUBS GiRL <3
Rating
impossible...

thezaylady
Rating
Take the bricks out of your pockets.

DAC
That's not healthy...

~ <3 ~
Rating
You can't in no way whatsoever.

If you starve yourself, your body breaks down muscle and loses water (that takes up about 90% of the weight you lose when you starve yourself). Also a fat storing enzyme is overproduced if you are starving yourself.

If you overexercise, your body produces excess cortisol tjat makes you hold on to your body fat.

If you eat healthy and cut back a bit and do moderate exercise, you'll lose a max of 2 pounds a week.

No way possible.

garrye
Rating
amputation is the only way to achieve that.....you can't do that much weight loss in that short a time.
You need to aim for a 2-5lb loss per week. That way your body gets used to working on a lower calorific intake ( and higher exercise) and the weight is more likely to stay off.....it you starve yourselve and the weight comes off too quickly, your body thinks it is being starved of food, so when you start eating properly again, it stores excess food incase the food shortage comes back again....it is a starvation survival mode that your body goes into.

Take it slow and easy.

pooterilgatto
Rating
You ought to give yourself more time, be kind to yourself and take at least six months. What do you think will happen to your skin?

grl_kwl
Rating
wat r you kidding me 20 pounds in 2 days..u cant do that honey..

Drag On
Surgery
Remove clothing
Carry no loads

metstark
Rating
lol, too funny!

Amanda B
If you figure out how please let me know!

Kelly
Rating
You don't. It makes at least two MONTHS.. Sorry.. The most I lost in 2 days is 3 pounds.. but what I did was exercise when I was hungry... so it wasnt very good.

meow 1
Rating
WOW!! kidding !yea

aliciarox
There is absolutely no healthy way to lose that much in two days

Karl
Rating
If you did lose 20 pounds in two days, I can assure you that you would very likely die and then you wouldn't be able to appreciate your weight loss!!

Or maybe this is a trick question? Let's see, you are wearing something that weighs 20 pounds right? And we have to guess what that "something" is, right? No, No, That can't be right, you gave us 2 days for you to lose weight.

Oh, wait! Let me guess. You are pregnant, and you are going to have a baby in two days, right?

?
Rating
not possible

butterfly
Rating
you cant. starve yourself for 2 days and lose about 5 at the most

KK
Rating
CUT OFF YOUR EXTREMITIES

Playing Nice
Rating
Cut off one leg one day and the other leg the other day.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy