Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary      Health Advices  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Am i fat???????
I am 12 and weigh 133 pounds.MY doctor says its all muscule but i am not sure.I do a lot of sports. Someone give me advice.My confidence is low.

-Don't be mean ...

How can someone get a big butt?
without plastic surgery. what is best to do?...

How can I loose 10-20 pounds in 2 weeks????

Does gum make you gain weight?
I chew a lot of gum...does this add on pounds?...

Starving?will make me lose weight??
hello everyone. i want to lose 20 kgs in 6 months; is it possible if i starve myself most of the times; n when i want to eat sthing i eat a frauit or drink only water. am fed up that others look at ...

Whats the best method of putting in contact lens?
i have tried many ways like up down looking when i put them in but they fall out until about the 10th go. taking them out is a piece of cake. 10 points for best answer!!...

Men!!! I'm 5'9, 123lbs, and a size 2. Would you consider me too thin or average?
I do eat and I work out at the gym to stay toned. Ladies your input is welcomed also....

Am i overweight? Answer!?
OK I'm 13yrs Old

Weight- 125lb

Height- 5'6 ft

I gained about 6lb.. Now that school started I even eat less.. I don't eat breakfast (don't like ...

How much should a 14 year old weigh.?!?
how much should a 14 year old weigh, i wear a size 3 or a 26 in garage. uhm, how much should i weigh .?! , am i average. i think im fat....

How tall are you and how much do you weigh???

Additional Details
im 5'7" and around 129 lbs.(sometimes less)...

How can I support my girlfriend with her new year diet?
Should I join in? Should I be strong when she wants chocolate or let her have a few chocolatey pleasures? Any help or advice will be appreciated. She doesn't want to fail again, it's not ...

I'm trying to stop eating fast foods. Can you tell me the most grotesque think to make me stop?
convice me to stop. Im not fat at all, I just think that eating fast food is unhealthy but the addiction is big.. Convice me to quit
Additional Details

How can I lose 40 pounds without taking pills?
I weigh 200 pounds right now and I'm only 15 years old. I have tried everything and I need help!...

I feel crappy and fat!?
i am a teenager.
5'5 and 135
i am trying to lose weight but blew it today
my face looks rounder and blotched
my hair is sooo greasy. i know i need to wash it but it was one ...

I want to lose 15 pounds by may how can i get this done?
please no answers about "this is unhealthy blah blah blah" i want a quick easy diet that has really really worked ...

How do I gain weight faster?
I am 16 and im 5'3" and a half and i weigh about 90 lbs. people are tellin me i look good and that i should stay the same... but i have gotten truth from some people.....i checked out some ...

Am i underweight???
I am 5 foot 5.5 inches and weigh 108 pounds, I am 19. Reading a lot of posts this is the normal weight for a younger teenager of about 14, so i am now a bit worried. I don't even look THAT thin ...

Is it ok to eat junk food if you don't put on weight?
I exercise every night (Boxing, Gym, Swimming) and I go for a long run every weekend, I don't drink much and don't smoke. I drink loads of water

however

My addiction ...

Am i fat?????????
okay im 5ft 7 and 105 lbs. Is that fat???/

And no im not all obseesed about that stuff im Just wonderin
Additional Details

I am 5'8 and i weigh 145 i want to lose some!?
i would really want to weigh like 128 or 130. how do i lose it easily and quickly?
please help!...

iminlove:)
Am i overweight?
ok i am 13 and i weigh 115-117 pounds..am i overweight?
Additional Details
i am 5'4 ft tall

Show all answers
Post your answer

cecilia
Rating
it all depends how tall are you

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Katherine
That's how much I weigh, and I'm 5'6", 13 years old.

Anomoly
NO!!! just eat healthy and stay active. you should have atleast 30 min of exercise everyday, and lots of fruits and Vegies.

Renaissance Man
Depends on your height.

dcs902
Rating
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paula D
Depends on your height, but sounds like a good, healthy weight. You are still growing and you're body is still changing. I was 5'5" by the time I was 13 and weighed about the same as you now and was voted best bod by the guys!

Bradley R
Rating
That depends on how tall you are, besides if you look in the mirror and can say you are happy with yourself, chances are you will lose weight gradually through healthy eating, excercise and most importantly from feeling good about yopur self. Try to remember that you are young and that you still have some baby fat on you that will go away as you grow and age. Try not to look at all those boney women in the mags, and ignore that some of us ignorant males say and think, after all you have to live with your self, and the only one you have any thing to proven to is your self. Personally you probably look just fine for your age, just be conscience how much you eat , how often you are eating, what you are eating and every thing come around. Just lose faith in your self.

Ω♫♂X AMOUNT OF WORDS!!Ω♫♂
Rating
No!

Virginia L
First of all, when you are 13 being that worried about weight can be dangerous. Its ok if you are worried to be healthy, but if you actually think you are fat there is a problem that needs to be addressed. That being said, most 13 year olds fall have similar weights (depending on height). You also have to consider that muscle weighs more than fat, so you can be a perfectly healthy individual and look healthy and weigh more than average. If you are concerned about being overweight or wish to tone talk with your parents about the lifestyle changes that work better than most diets (excercise several times a week for at least 20 minutes at a time, healthy eating habits, getting enough sleep, drinking 8 glasses of water a day, etc etc).

capia
no way!!!!!!

italian_gurl
Rating
depends fat or muscle and how tall are you

sex pistols fan
your the largest person ever your bigger than phil margera.
P.S.im being sarcastic

jasmine p
uh no!!! i'm ten and weigh about 78 lbs.

>_>
Rating
u need to give your height. that is normal for 5'3- 5'4

ditzydevil82
You can go to a website or search BMI. Enter your height and your weight and it will give you a number for your Body Mass Index.

me
no, ur completely normal

LoL
Rating
Nope well i am 15 i weigh like 100 ponds but my family is small so don't worry.DON'T START PUKING ITS THE STUPIDEST THING YOU COULD EVER DO. AND IF U THINK UR OVER WEIGHT YOUR CRAZY

blueman
Rating
If you are 3' 2" yes you are! It really depends on how tall you are, combined with your weight.

Eat right, move your body often, and don't worry too much about the number on the scale!

katty
NO You are not over weight. There are many factors to be considered here.
1. You stated your height was around 5'4"
2. You stated you are a girl.
Now you should include your waist and hip measurements
Normally a rule of thumb is 5' should weigh 100lbs
every inch over would be as follows
.5- 2.5lbs for a small frame
1-4lbs for a medium frame
2- 6lbs for a large frame
This is just a guide line of how other factors would influence but not limited to
1) amount of lean muscle tissue
2) length and size of bones in lower extremities ( also influence muscles size which muscles weigh more than fat)
*your lower body normally makes up 60% of total body weight.
Without knowing anything else about you it seems you would be normal

I am a Professional fitness trainer ,RYT (Yoga Teacher)and massage therapist

Tay
noo.
my sister weighs 120 and she is 13 too.
your ok trust me.

CC
Rating
Not at all. Your BMI is 19, and the healthy range for a person your age and height is roughly 16-23.

BMI is the ratio to body fat to well, everything else. You're perfectly in the middle! :)

Super Saiyan Goku
No

heartbroken penguin <|3
are you kidding me?!?! i wish i was your weight when i was 13. um, honestly, it all depends on how tall you are. I read in a magazie once that if you're over 5'6, your average weight should be between 136-177. I don't think weight matters though. If you're happy with how you look, the don't try to change yourself.

~Marie~
Rating
No u r not overwieght!

G
not at all. that's just about perfect.

taoteme
Rating
It depends on your height and structure.

"The E'Ville Librarian"

giggle_queen2005
not really. just remember that muscle weighs more than fat.

Michelle P
No unless ur under 5ft

honeyhimiapple
Rating
Depends on your height. But it seems like you are in a perfectly normal weight range, you are certainly not overweight, and have nothing to worry about.

M S
Rating
How tall are you? You should weigh 100 pounds for the first 5 feet of height. Then measure your wrist, and multiply that
number by the number of inches over 5 feet. You should weigh 100 + that number, plus or minus 10 pounds.

reigning_confusion
Rating
No, not at all. Considering your height, you actually sound pretty thin. You sound like your about a size 2. Or anywhere from a size 0-4. And all of you people who say she is overweight, what is WRONG with you? Do you guys know ANYTHING about body composition? I'm going to assume not. Are you guys aware that models, you know, the size 00s or 0s, would be about 120 pounds at 5'8"? I didn't think so. And I'm about 5'8" and 132-135 pounds. I'm a size 2. There is no reason for her to lose weight. Sorry for the rant, but some people just frustrate me.

Archive: Forum - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2010 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Terms of use - Privacy Policy