Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Do Braces Hurt?

Why my teeths are yellow?
I brush daily but my tooth remain yellow in colour,what is the ...

What is the best painkillers for toothache?

GUM Gum GUM?
Howl ong does your Stride gum last
Additional Details
how long not how l ...

On a scale of 1-10 how bad does a filling hurt?
1 being less pain full and 10 being the most pain full

Is it true that put a shot in your mouth?

I haven't had a filling in forever and i was wondering how it felt...
<...

How can I make my teeth more yellow? Are there strips that can help me do that?
Ive tried to make my teeth white but after not brushing my teeth for 9 years it seems that I cant.

I figured the best thing to do is to have dark yellow teeth. What is the best way to do ...

What is the best method to whiten teeth without having to pay stupid money?
ive heard somoe peoples teeth are naturally yellow. mine are fine i wanna whiten em up a ...

I have a really bad tootth ache and i cant see my dentist until wed what can i do for pain? no oral pain meds.

Does everyone have to get braces on the bottom?
Because my bottom teeth is already straight. Are you do need them because they are gonna shift your jaw in the right spot right..???
But it would look kinda silly without bottom braces lol

Does getting teeth pulled hurt?
I am slow at getting my teeth to come out, and I still have 2 left and I need to get them pulled. I am terrified of the thought of things going in my mouth and I even thought it hurt when I got my ...

No offence, but why do so many British people have bad (buck) teeth?

Best cure for a sore throat?
It's so sore :(...

One of the front teeth is just a bit broken, will it grow back?

Does getting a filling hurt?
I think I need to get a filling in one of my teeth, but I’ve never had one before and I’m a bit worried about it. I don’t want to ask any of my mates about it because they’ll take the mickey ...

Do you brush your teeth....?
with cold or warm water?...

What does NHS stands for?

Do you brush your teeth in the shower?

Additional Details
In the morning I brush my teeth over the sink but at night I shower just before bed, so I brush my teeth in the ...

I am getting braces in august is it true that when the orthodontist tightens them it can cause u to pass out?
i am only 14 and scared to death cause 1 of my front teeth ore fake will that effect anything with my braces and wil i have to use alot of care for that one specific ...

Which is most unattractive - crooked teeth or yellow & stained teeth?
Heya, just wondering which do you dislike more - teeth that are crooked/crowded or teeth which are yellowy or stained. And I don't just mean in a potential partner, just people in general. P...

A dentist farts in your face--what do you say?
I was at the dentist today and he turned around and bent down to get something for my fillings out of a cabinet and farted in my face. What should I have said?...

Tommy
If i knock a teeth out,will another one grow?

Additional Details
haha ok ppl no need to add more,first 28 anwsres now 36!!!
Im just making sure that i was right..

Donna M
Rating
no

The Mrs.
Rating
Not if it's an adult tooth (ie. you lost one in that spot already and there's another one...)

Merideth
nope

Beckita
No.

rickwilliams86
yeah if you about 2 years old

BigE
Rating
you only get 2 sets of "real teeth" in your life. Your baby teeth and your adult teeth.. If u knock out your adult teeth then no new ones will be growing in

tiff
I dont know let me hit you for asking a stupid question like that and find out dumba**
LOL

trishypatrick
Rating
only if you are a shark.

DangerDalton
thats like asking if you lose a feet does another one grow?

Carolina
Rating
Not unless the tooth that you knocked out was your baby tooth.

semperfi1024
Rating
haha lol probably not.

Trinity
Rating
nope. not unless the one u knock out is a baby tooth. ur not a shark, your original adult set is the only one u got, nothing waiting in reserve to scoot up to the plate in the event of a lost one, sorry. however, for a hefty fee, (unless u have good insurance) your dentist can install a new fake tooth in its place.

violet
Rating
if its a baby tooth

♫Autumn♫
i dont know try it and get back to me.

?
badass if it's a adult tooth your fuked!!!!!!

Heather J
teeth is plural. no, if you knock out a tooth out, it will not grow back. unless you still have baby teeth, which would mean you are about 8 years old.

ARVIND
WHAT A JOKE

hmph
Rating
how old are you?... humans usually come with two sets: deciduous and permanent dentition. if you haven't lost that tooth before, another should replace it

Jojo
not unless it's a baby tooth or you are a shark

blksoul02
Not unless it was a baby tooth...otherwise no. Gotta see a dentist for that, man.

Amber♥
Rating
haha no [=

WomanWhoReads
I'm impressed by stem cell technology in your country - but does that apply to teeth or tooth?

You can try, but forget about winning the spelling bee ...

Jin D
Rating
You're not like a crab or a some lizards which if you cut off their claw or tail it will grow back.
If you knocked out your baby teeth then another will grow. But if you break your adult teeth/wisdom/molars it will definitely not grow back to save your life.
You can put the tooth you broke in some cold milk or run it in some cold water and bring it to a dentist immediately so they can put it back in.

zombiehive
If you knock you SECOND tooth from the same location out, your supply is up. If you still have the tooth, and it is still bloody, put it back into the hole. I'm serious. Then get to a dentist. There is always a chance that a tooth will fit back in just fine if placed there quickly and firmly.

Meggo_Waffle
hahahaha.

no.

Jordancds
Rating
If you are a little kid and have baby teeth then yea...

tom my
Rating
Yes but will be crooked..

Future Citizen of Forvik
Rating
You get two sets and after the second set is gone that is it. Then you have to go to the dentist to get replacements.

Sarah the Unready
Unless you are a shark, no.

GabbyGal
Yea, and if you pull your brain out another one will grow too.

Hall + Oates
if it's a baby tooth...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, October 15, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy