Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Do you brush your teeth in the shower?

Additional Details
In the morning I brush my teeth over the sink but at night I shower just before bed, so I brush my teeth in the ...

I am getting braces in august is it true that when the orthodontist tightens them it can cause u to pass out?
i am only 14 and scared to death cause 1 of my front teeth ore fake will that effect anything with my braces and wil i have to use alot of care for that one specific ...

Which is most unattractive - crooked teeth or yellow & stained teeth?
Heya, just wondering which do you dislike more - teeth that are crooked/crowded or teeth which are yellowy or stained. And I don't just mean in a potential partner, just people in general. P...

A dentist farts in your face--what do you say?
I was at the dentist today and he turned around and bent down to get something for my fillings out of a cabinet and farted in my face. What should I have said?...

Braces HELP!!?
Does it hurt when they put braces on???
And what can you not eat when you have braces on??
Can you eat Fast food?
I am getting braces~...

Omfg braces =[?
yea well today i found out i need braces. Thats no shock at all since my teeth are a mess. I am totally freaked out. So can people give me adivce on anything and also if i have to get teeth pulled ...

Anyone got any tips on getting my 8 yr old to brush his teeth...?

Beside toothpaste name something sold in a tube?

I don't think this is particularly odd, do you?
Every morning I clean my teeth in the shower, it's the last thing I do before getting out.

It makes perfect sense to me as you can rinse off all traces of the paste properly, and you ...

How bad are braces ????
i am getting spreaders tommorow then after that i am getting braces how ba dit the pain for the spreaders??
and braces ????...

You talking to me?
or are you chewing a ...

I always have bad breath!?
I just brushed my teeth 2 hours ago and It already smells bad and I haven't ate yet. I have been to the dentist recently and they said nothing about any bad tooth. What could this be?...

Honestly, do you floss daily?
I try to floss when I have the time but sometimes get lazy and think brushing and mouthwash are enough....

Do u sound wierd while talking when u first get your braces on?

Hi what color should I get !?
I am 14 and getting my braces on monday what colors should I get . I want some thing really girly like blue and light green or pink but I want something really cute so help ...

Does everybody get wisdom teeth?
I heard some people only get 2 or instead of all 4 but I don't have any. I'm almost 20 years old, there's no sign of anything coming in, and there's not really a space for them in ...

How many times a day u brush your teeth?

Ive got a toothache,i cant get it seen to till monday,does anyone know anything i can do 2 ease it a bit?

Why have brits got such messed up teeth?
tooth brush, now that is a word that limeys should be proud of inventing. never thought of teethbrush did you. god bless the US....

I know its not wise to do but whats the best way..?
.. to remove a tooth without going to the dentist?...

dongivaphks
How can I make my teeth more yellow? Are there strips that can help me do that?
Ive tried to make my teeth white but after not brushing my teeth for 9 years it seems that I cant.

I figured the best thing to do is to have dark yellow teeth. What is the best way to do this? Can a dentist help me achieve this? On the bright side yellow teeth will match my blnde hair

Lindy
Rating
I think you need to look in the dictionary to find out what a tooth brush is and also tweezers.......come on how hard is it to brush your teeth...h*ll even tweekers brush. Go to a dentist. good luck

Homer J
Rating
drink more urine.

koko
Rating
Never brush you're teeth again, drink lots of sugar drinks........

sunflower
Rating
Coffee, red wine, smoking, black tea..and you'll see the results!!

proudmatriarch
smoke cigarettes and drink lots of coffee and soda and NEVER brush your teeth. That will be something that you and cornies ghost have in common.

beckyschristine
Rating
you can continue to live like this, but try drinking coffee (black) and smoke (you will get lung cancer in the long run) and you will fit right in if you live in a trailer park or down south

Constantina M
Rating
Also a dentist can make your teeth look whiter!
Have u ever thought about that?

blaxican56
y0uR SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSick go to a dentist or and excersist or somethin h0w can U live Wit u0selF h0w d0 u tak 2 ppl wit 0ut killing dem sick sick im suprised dat maggets dont already form in that hell whole of a mouth seriously go to a denist 4 da sacke 0f every1 ar0und u

la bombera
Rating
I'm sorry, but you are insane and kind of stupid. YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR TEETH YELLOWER B/C YOU DIDN'T BRUSH FOR 9 YEARS AND YOU'RE TO LAZY TO WHITEN THEM?!?
Why don't you either:
1) Smoke and get lung cancer to match your disgusting teeth.
or
2) Ask your dentist about EXTREME whitening products and brush brush brush.

My God, I cannot believe you are for real.

POR-FRY-CHICKEN
BACK!!!!!
BACK!!!!!
BACK!!!!!
I
SAY *HOLDS OUT A CROSS*
BACK!!!!!
BACK!!!!!
THATS NASTY
I JUST THREW UP..BY SEEING YOUR PICTURE

chefspicey
you should it will enhance your appearance

Me
Rating
Don't brush your teeth, drink lots of coffee, and smoke, maybe your teeth will go black, ive seen many people suceed in getting black teeth

teashy
Rating
Chew on some dandelions, seems to work quite well on skin...ask my daughter!!

silverglade00
Rating
Smoke 2 packs a day and drink at least 5 cups of coffee a day. Worked for me!

*MRS* *WHEEZY*
Rating
first take a weed eater to those eyebrows......and then go to the hardware store and get a gallon of florescent yellow paint, get a big brush while you are at it.
Open the can, smile and paint your teeth with the florescent yellow paint.........you can always put a coat of polyurethane over your teeth to protect the finish.
That way you won't mar the finish when you eat Possum Gristle, or turkey tail bones.

AmyJo C
coffee, smoking, pot, chewing tobacco

♥Chamillitary Amberleé♥
Rating
get one of em grillz..

Not_Here
Rating
drink coffee, dark.......then smoke at the same time, don't forget to NOT brush your teeth, and if you need it as soon as possible, try a highlighter marker.

WoodyBretton
Rating
May I suggest you go back to trying to make them white? Your hair will follow suit, assuming you keep it long enough...

lia
Rating
Bettel nuts are perfect. You chew them just like tobacco and voila....you'll have nice yellow-brown teeth.

schleppin
Rating
Butter your teeth

A.Marie1 is lovin' life
Drink lots of coffee and smoke packs of cigarettes daily. You'll have a corn on the cob smile in no time!

tina9599
why ask dumb questions?

jagon
Rating
try painting them ah ah ah

A H
Rating
Be happy with what you got.

Diana
chew tobacco... crest white strips will help with whitening your teeth.

Bean
drink lots of coffee, tea, and soda.

Tones
you can drink coffee and red wine. That should help

╣China ♥ Doll╠
Try smoking, you'll get the added bonus of lung cancer.

Juggernautâ„¢
Rating
yellow enamel paint should do the trick

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy