Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

A dentist farts in your face--what do you say?
I was at the dentist today and he turned around and bent down to get something for my fillings out of a cabinet and farted in my face. What should I have said?...

Braces HELP!!?
Does it hurt when they put braces on???
And what can you not eat when you have braces on??
Can you eat Fast food?
I am getting braces~...

Omfg braces =[?
yea well today i found out i need braces. Thats no shock at all since my teeth are a mess. I am totally freaked out. So can people give me adivce on anything and also if i have to get teeth pulled ...

Anyone got any tips on getting my 8 yr old to brush his teeth...?

Beside toothpaste name something sold in a tube?

I don't think this is particularly odd, do you?
Every morning I clean my teeth in the shower, it's the last thing I do before getting out.

It makes perfect sense to me as you can rinse off all traces of the paste properly, and you ...

How bad are braces ????
i am getting spreaders tommorow then after that i am getting braces how ba dit the pain for the spreaders??
and braces ????...

You talking to me?
or are you chewing a ...

I always have bad breath!?
I just brushed my teeth 2 hours ago and It already smells bad and I haven't ate yet. I have been to the dentist recently and they said nothing about any bad tooth. What could this be?...

Honestly, do you floss daily?
I try to floss when I have the time but sometimes get lazy and think brushing and mouthwash are enough....

Do u sound wierd while talking when u first get your braces on?

Hi what color should I get !?
I am 14 and getting my braces on monday what colors should I get . I want some thing really girly like blue and light green or pink but I want something really cute so help ...

Does everybody get wisdom teeth?
I heard some people only get 2 or instead of all 4 but I don't have any. I'm almost 20 years old, there's no sign of anything coming in, and there's not really a space for them in ...

How many times a day u brush your teeth?

Ive got a toothache,i cant get it seen to till monday,does anyone know anything i can do 2 ease it a bit?

Why have brits got such messed up teeth?
tooth brush, now that is a word that limeys should be proud of inventing. never thought of teethbrush did you. god bless the US....

I know its not wise to do but whats the best way..?
.. to remove a tooth without going to the dentist?...

(Guys only) Do you think braces are hot?
I recently got braces and so I wanted to know what guys think....

HELP HELP HELP URGENT i just got a cavity and my teeth really hurt, i dont want to take pill,anyother options?
i just got a filling this morning
i dont like taking tylonal or ibprofen or anything like that unless it's serious

my tooth hurts pretty bad, any suggestions on how to make it ...

Is it safe to use household bleach to whiten teeth?

nhi le
Does everyone have to get braces on the bottom?
Because my bottom teeth is already straight. Are you do need them because they are gonna shift your jaw in the right spot right..???
But it would look kinda silly without bottom braces lol

I'm going to the orthodonist for the very first time on Thursday of this week.

Hall baller® d:^)
not always, but it isn't always them being striaght, it is about the bit. So you might get it on both. thats what happened to my sis

TwinTipZ
Rating
Different brace positions for different people. You may only get braces on the top if your teeth are good.

TwinTipZ

Kayz
Usually yeah, because my bottom teeth are perfect yet the orthodontist put them on the bottom so that the top and bottom can stay allinged and i can have a proper bite.

Emily W
Rating
no! i had only a set on my top teeth and now my teeth are pretty and stright! :)

becka
Rating
no, not everyone needs bottom braces. My friends teeth were, what she thought perfectly straight, and all she got was a clear retainer.

Kaitlyn g
i know people who just had top and it was fine

♥Choir♥
Rating
Usually, yes!! To keep the top and bottom teeth aligned together properly.....So you have a proper bite.

protoham
No, if your teeth are straight you don't need braces.

Nikki T
Rating
It depends on your teeth...i know alot of people who got top braces but not bottom ones and bottom ones but not top ones...

emster
have you lost all your teth well is they are already strate then no u shouldnt need them i dont know why they do that!!!!!!!!

james P
Rating
you can just have the top. but if your bottom teeth aren't almost perfect then they're gonna put them on

Mandy
Rating
it doesnt really matter, it just depends on the person.

heyy :-) <3
Rating
not really i only got the top they been on for four years

Xxi<3HollisterxX
no but i am going for the first time on monday and my bottom teeth arent bad but i sill have to get them anyway.
i really dont knoe why!

meggo
Rating
i dont know, like i've seen people without the bottom ones. but it's very rare. i have top and bottom. i think they do have to straighten your jaw, and you can't do that without bottom braces, right?

Brian
Rating
nope my teeth are BEAUTIFUL I never needed 'em!!!

Banned For Life
Rating
No, my *** is straight.

Shawn F
Rating
Some Dentist want more money

omg_its_erin
Rating
um ive already had had braces
not everyone needs braces on the bottom.
i had the jaw problem because my teeth were already pretty straight. a couple of my friends only had them on their top teeth though.
well, i wish u luck at the orthodontist!! lol

yvirausch10
Rating
Well I havent in my life had braces but i have friends that have in the bottom, and those friend are the most popular kids on school.. so dont worry. Oh and you say your theth are straight? well you SAY you have straight teeth but your dentise is an expert in it so dont worry everything is allright!!

jason_sot
Rating
no not necessary and actually not that silly looking. braces arent always the ginormous hunks of metal that many of us knew when we were younger... small, not as noticeable so just the upper set would look probably even better

PanicJack C
Rating
it depends, sometimes the bottom braces are put on because of the lineament of the jaw

Dekudude
Perfect teeth don't need braces. ;)

Do all things with l♡ve
no you don't have to. Just ask them for top braces only.

Surendra
Rating
There is nothing silly to be without bottom braces. Many have braces only on the top. In your case orthodontist suggests bottom braces if you have problem with the bite. The ortho can correct the bite with braces and rubberbands.

folladj
No. I got braces on only my top teeth, because the bottom was already straight. All my orthodontist really told me about it was that my results would not be AS good as far as realigning my jaw and that the potential of my teeth shifting after I took them off would be greater (I don't know why...).

I think it looks fine with just the top, by the way.

Namine1701
Rating
if an ortho told you that you need them, then trust them because they know what they are doing. Your bite is probably off and even though they look straight, your teeth probably arent lining up with your top teeth. It will look fine dear.

Smarties!
Rating
Not everyone. usually braces are put on the bottom to anchor it because as your top teeth move, so will your bottom, to a certain extent.

Smoke em if you got em
no one needs braces they are cosmetic

Brawling...
Rating
Nope, my bottom teeth are perfect, which is why i only have braces in the top. And they don't look weird at all on me, because when you smile, your bottom teeth don't show. REALLY! Keep smiling!! =D

Besides, your orthodontist cant FORCE you to get braces in the bottom you know... but if he does, and your bottom teeth are perfect, he might be doing this for money. (who knows)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy