Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

On a scale of 1-10 how bad does a filling hurt?
1 being less pain full and 10 being the most pain full

Is it true that put a shot in your mouth?

I haven't had a filling in forever and i was wondering how it felt...
<...

How can I make my teeth more yellow? Are there strips that can help me do that?
Ive tried to make my teeth white but after not brushing my teeth for 9 years it seems that I cant.

I figured the best thing to do is to have dark yellow teeth. What is the best way to do ...

What is the best method to whiten teeth without having to pay stupid money?
ive heard somoe peoples teeth are naturally yellow. mine are fine i wanna whiten em up a ...

I have a really bad tootth ache and i cant see my dentist until wed what can i do for pain? no oral pain meds.

Does everyone have to get braces on the bottom?
Because my bottom teeth is already straight. Are you do need them because they are gonna shift your jaw in the right spot right..???
But it would look kinda silly without bottom braces lol

Does getting teeth pulled hurt?
I am slow at getting my teeth to come out, and I still have 2 left and I need to get them pulled. I am terrified of the thought of things going in my mouth and I even thought it hurt when I got my ...

No offence, but why do so many British people have bad (buck) teeth?

Best cure for a sore throat?
It's so sore :(...

One of the front teeth is just a bit broken, will it grow back?

Does getting a filling hurt?
I think I need to get a filling in one of my teeth, but I’ve never had one before and I’m a bit worried about it. I don’t want to ask any of my mates about it because they’ll take the mickey ...

Do you brush your teeth....?
with cold or warm water?...

What does NHS stands for?

Do you brush your teeth in the shower?

Additional Details
In the morning I brush my teeth over the sink but at night I shower just before bed, so I brush my teeth in the ...

I am getting braces in august is it true that when the orthodontist tightens them it can cause u to pass out?
i am only 14 and scared to death cause 1 of my front teeth ore fake will that effect anything with my braces and wil i have to use alot of care for that one specific ...

Which is most unattractive - crooked teeth or yellow & stained teeth?
Heya, just wondering which do you dislike more - teeth that are crooked/crowded or teeth which are yellowy or stained. And I don't just mean in a potential partner, just people in general. P...

A dentist farts in your face--what do you say?
I was at the dentist today and he turned around and bent down to get something for my fillings out of a cabinet and farted in my face. What should I have said?...

Braces HELP!!?
Does it hurt when they put braces on???
And what can you not eat when you have braces on??
Can you eat Fast food?
I am getting braces~...

Omfg braces =[?
yea well today i found out i need braces. Thats no shock at all since my teeth are a mess. I am totally freaked out. So can people give me adivce on anything and also if i have to get teeth pulled ...

Anyone got any tips on getting my 8 yr old to brush his teeth...?

Beside toothpaste name something sold in a tube?

scaliagirl4
What else can i use for bad breath other then mouthwash, mints and toothpaste?

gal_pals
Rating
parsley

bruce b
Parsley and make sure you brush your tongue...now that said, some people just have bad breath they cannot get rid of...so after trying all the usual, and if the doctor cannot suggest anything, then hey join a very large segment of the population who have chronic bad breath.

Anna
Minty gum always help me!

*mizz*glam*
minty chewing gum

Megatron
Rating
Listern strips!

Emily
Rating
Parsely (that's why it is often on dinner plates at resturants), hydrogen peroxide (it does not need to be mixed with water, as many believe. It may leave fizzyness in your mouth becuse it is still working on cleaning your mouth), healthy foods, no burping, floss, those kind of things.

DOUBLE J
Rating
First of all if you smoke, drink coffee or sodas drop them for a little while and follow the these instructions.
Make sure to floss before you brush your teeth. After you brush your teeth then you use the mouthwash. If this doesn't help within two-three weeks make sure to go to dentist. Also, it might make you gag, but brush your tounge it contains alot of what makes someone's breath smell.

raisedbycoyotes
Rating
Yep. Parsley is a natural remedy! But the root cause is that yer mouth is dirty.....floss your teeth, get rid of the gunk!!

kiratess
http://www.breezecare.com/infobb/badbreathprogram.html

tryxzie
Cinnamon sticks

Crogdar Gnarhan
Vodka

LifeIsPeachy
Rating
If you dilute a bit of hydrogen peroxide with water and swish it in your mouth, that works well to kill off a ton of bad breath causing bacteria.

Spaceman
First thing you can do is to stop eating dead rats. But seriously, brush your teeth better than you are doing now and brush your whole mouth especially your tongue your mouth should feel minty fresh after a good brushing and listerine.

babygurl
Rating
get a toothbrush that has a tongue scraper and you can also by an independent tongue scraper for after you wash your teeth......they work really good for me...and flossing is so important for my bad breath......

don aka bigdaddy
Often times, bad breath is caused by bad teeth or gum problems. Have a dentist check you out.

Paramedic Girl
Rating
Use a tongue scraper. That is normally the number one reason for bad breath. If it continues, speak to your doc and dentist... can be a sign of medical issues.

Chris F
cat scat

Amy L
Rating
Use a tongue scraper. There's some w/a brush on one end and a scraper on the other. Add a little toothpaste. Brush gently up/down, left right, then scrape. Some mouthwashes w/a lot of alcohol can dry out some ppl's mouths. Listerine strips are good alternative to mints. It doesn't feel too sugary and give you a blast of freshness. Drink plenty of water and swish it in your mouth. Floss daily. Keep up with dental cleanings. =)

leon w
try flossing to get between the teeth, plus your everyday method

redbird
50/50 of hydrogen peroxide and water, gargle it.

radiantred5692
Rating
tongue scraper, eathing parsley, chewing on mint leaves, gargling baking soda and water, lemon juice and salt mixed with lukewarm water and swishing it in your mouth at night or anytime can help.

C M
Rating
Try using a tongue scraper to scrap the bacteria off your tongue.

give peace a chance ♥
strong flavoured gum

Suave Loc
Rating
Something that you probably wouldn't think of is anything burned. For example burned toast or something along those lines....It will help with bad breath but you may end up with another smell coming out of there and even a charcoally & gritty feeling.

Pepper_31
If you can't cut bad breath with all of that, you probably have a bit of gingivitis... so go grab some Colgate TOTAL, it's the best thing for it! You'll should see a huge difference in just a week or two :)

blaze23
Rating
A tongue scraper. There are tooth brushes now that have a tongue/cheek scraper on the back of them. That is where a majority of bad breath germs are not on your teeth. Enlarged tonsils can also be a culprit. If this does not help contact your dentist.

redwine
Aside from regular dental checkups and cleanings, I would try switching to Listerine toothpaste in peppermint gel. It's great AND it kills germs without the burning of regular Listerine rinse.

Also, I bought a tongue brush (not scraper) by Tung. It comes with a little sample gel and it makes all the difference in the world. It's so much better than the tongue scraper or regular toothbrush. Your tongue looks and feels so much cleaner because it removes and not just moves the gunk around.

Check it out on drugstore.com. just type in "tung"

imadethisemailtoinsultyou
Rating
yo mama

khanoldfriend
If those things aren't working you may want to go to the dentist. Unhealthy gums can cause halitosis (bad breath).

smilegal
First of all, if you haven't been to a dentist to have a professional cleaning in the last six months you need to make an appt. The items you mentioned could just mask a real problem like gum disease which doesn't hurt until real damage has been done. If you get regular checkups, then be sure to brush 2-3x daily, floss every night and use a tongue scraper.

a
Rating
bad breath comes from the bacteria in your mouth, and certain foods you eat...like garlic. If you are not eating smelly foods than you can assume it is from the plaque. You need to brush 2x a day and floss once a day to remove all the plaque. also brush your tongue, removing all the bacteria/plaque from your mouth is the best way to get rid of bad breath. all the other things just mask the odor.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, October 15, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy