Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

How does the pulse ox distinguish the difference between o2 and co2?

Feeling under the weatther. any advice?
I've had cold after cold for the past month and it seems that just as i'm feeling somewhat better i get another one that lasts longer than before. I've never gotten sick in the summer ...

What is emphysema?

True or false?
most of todays smokers began in their teens____

most athletes dont smoke because the carbon monoxide in the smoke interferes with their intake of oxygen____

please ...

Smokers, Serious replies only, I've seen what tobacco withdrawal will do, I'm 44 and more afraid of getting
sick (if I quit) than anything else. Why don't you want to quit?
Additional Details
I think i'm gonna go with if your body has adapted to what you feed it then take it away, ...

What is wrong with my lungs?
Last year I started experiencing a wheeze. I can feel the excess of mucus move in my lower left lobe of the lung. I got it checked out and my xray came out normal. i also had other tests showing ...

Constant feeling of dusty particles in the throat....?
Hi this is a health related question. My mom has been suffering with this for the past 10 months. She gets a feeling of something in her throat (she feels like dust particles in her throat) and hence ...

What is wheezing? and how do we know if we are wheezing?

Why do I always get a cough after a cold?

Just curious - how many RT's monitor this?

Additional Details
RT = Respiratory T...

What are the side effects of digoxin?

How much damage does 1 cigarette a day do?
i smoke 1-2 a day...am i really doing much damage?...

Asbestos, does anyone know the real harm, and does anybody know who to go to if the find it????
do you know what it looks like????????? and what type it is????...

Can 7% Hydrogen peroxide be used as a mold killer.?
I am starting a mold removal project in an old home and was told that 7% Hydrogen peroxide is one of the best products to use. Does anyone know if this is true....

What can I do to get my husband to stop snoring?

Can u give me some good home remedies for cough and an irritated throat?

Another name for productive stress?

What are the effects of smoking after, 4 years?
Does anyone know the effects after 4 years of smoking if you know please respond below. 1 pack a ...

TB help please!!?
i just got got tested and the little red dot is 8cm
and just a tad bit raised they said i might be + so they did
a 2ed test it's been about 8 hoursand their's just a little mark<...

How to cure asthma??

♥|♥_|*|_♥ChArMeD♥_|*...
If i feel like i dont have enough breath sometimes when i breath even when in still and calm do i have asthma?
I feel short of breath alot even when im calm or relaxing and when its cold.

snowriver
Rating
You may have allergies, but that is usually in spring time. See a Dr. for test. it could be asthma, they have medicine for it .

mother_amethyst
Asthma usually comes and goes in response to triggers.
What you describe could be asthma but it could also be emphysema, congestive heart failure, allergies, anemia or other things.

Get it checked out asap, don't wait.

mamaj
You may have asthma especially if your weezing.Or you may just be a little out of shape or something. You should really go see a doctor.

~GinaNNa ChaNNeL~
I suffer from Mild Asthma. Cold weather does tend to make it worst. It does sound like you have Asthma but you may have something else. It would be best to be checked by a doctor to get it treated immediately!! Hope this helped.

Faith DL
wat u r feeling is something which i do feel sometimes. i did went 2 c the doctor & they told me that i had a mild asthma. i still had it at times & i tried doing few things like :

1) loosening my skirt or pants
2) relax..lay down on high pillows
3) avoid eating yellow noodles
4) eat slowly

hope the above helps..coz it does to me to..:)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, March 24, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy