Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

What is the best cure for stress and depression ?

Additional Details
not that i am either ! but i know some one who is !...

How will i be sure not to do drugs in high school?
i'm going into high school and at my school, there are a lot of rich people and they can afford drugs, so there are a lot going around.
i don't really trust myself to make sure i don&#...

I dont no what to do SUICIDE or not?
Im really confused. MY thoughts are taking over and i want to end NOW! i Have A rope ready But i dont no. Im Considering Suicide Now. . And i dont want attention if most people are laughing at it ...

My mom died and I'm having a hard time dealing with it. Ways to cope???
Mom died 9/15/07. I know she is in a better place now. It was somewhat of a relief when she passed, she was suffering so much. Now life is kicking in again. Dad passed in 96. I have 3 brothers but I ...

What is this feeling of emptiness I've been experiencing for so long?
How do I fill this void?
Additional Details
Yea I aint hungry. I cut myself aswell. Mum took me to doctors but dunno what he woz on a ...

How do i stop my wife snoring without going to jail?

Scared i'll never be happy in this world/life?
Does anyone else feel that they can never be happy in this world or this life?????

I'm really unhappy with my life and i'm trying to get better, but nothing motivates me to try ...

Can anybody say something good?
I am really alone right now. I have nobody to talk to. I am so upset and depressed about being alone. I am in love with someone I see everyday and I can't take the feeling of rejection anymore. I...

Suicide. . .?
My best friend is seriously comtemplating suicide. He has been having suicidal thoughts for several months and have been confessing them to me, and he says that he is going to take his own life to ...

Are you afraid of dying?
i wonder who is going to cry for me when i die,aren't you?...

How do people deal with a fear of death?

"should I stop wearing diapers?

I want to die?
i want to die, i just hate myself. I used to self harm but now i stoped, but i still want to die, what can i do?
Additional Details
i ...

Have you ever sat alone and cried in despair?
Have you ever felt that deep feeling of hopelessness in the pit of your stiomach that just made you cry and cry and cry about how bad your life has turned out? when was the last time you did this?...

Can anyone give me a good reason to continue with life?
I used to think that life would be exciting and full of adventure. But now, I am completely disillusioned. I have few friends ( no close ones ), and worst of all, no lover. What's the use when ...

Can you read this?
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The ...

What's the way out of loneliness?
people keep telling me to go to groups but i never seem to meet anyone interesting there. only people who already have friends/family. or otherwise how do find contentment in solitute?...

Why does depression have a stigma attached .....?
depression can affect all walks of life , rich and poor people , but why do people frown upon anti-depressants ?? I have read a few answers over time here in answers and they were all really negative ...

Give me a reason to live?
I'm probably being a pain in the ***. I just don't know what to do. My family, friends, school... all meaningless, so not supportive. I can't find happiness. Been depressed for years ...

I need a good reason to be alive?
I've been incredibly depressed as of late; I cry daily for hours on end. My girlfriend dumped me; I suffered a back injury which squelched any chance that I had of playing baseball in college; ...

deadlytearsrunning
Is there some thing wrong with me or...?
Hello. I'm just going to cut to the chase. I'm paranoid, extremely. There's this guy I like, he's a drug addict, I don't do drugs. I've been told he stalks me, and he wants to rape me. I doubt that this is true, but he used to talk to me before being put away. He's back... and... I don't know. I hallucinate that he's there some times... and also other things. Like friends are there, ghosts. Etc... etc... Also... I've been having thoughts I haven't even been thinking... like... there's a voice inside my head and crap... My friends are starting to think I have Schizophrenia... I don't know... What do you think? Am I just overreacting or...? Should I really just go to the Doctor's and see what's up?

dlwm
doctors

Eleni F
yea you should.

cherie0264
Rating
I would recommend a psychiatrist, not your general MD. That way you get the proper therapy, as well as the meds that will best help your situation. Good luck!!

mark.deguia
You should see a mental doctor and inform the police of this at once.

Syders
Rating
go see a Doctor uk just to see whats up

Decos
Rating
Hi
Yes you should see the Doctor and also try an keep yourself busy so your mind does not wander on to things that might upset you. Try to get some fresh air , go for a walk with some friends ,get involved in a sport ,take up new hobbies.

Good luck take care

Ruby Red
Either way, I think it would be best to seek professional help. If it's nothing, at least you've put your mind at rest.

raypay2003
if u think u need help get it

Narisha S
yea you should go to a doctor and tell them what happen

mallory n
Rating
I personally dont thin you should go to the doctors...only a therapist. You are very stressed about this guy and all that stress is becoming over wellming. A lot of stress can be harmful to your body and cause it to react in different ways. Stress can actually drive person insane. I would suggest you talk to a therapist and figure out a way to relieve your stress. I dont think you are crazy...just overly worried!

Anthony Chandler
Rating
I suggest therapy or just talking to a friend you can trust about this. My question is...why do you like him if you think he wants to rape you and is a drug addict. Although it might not be the best idea, you can talk to this man and try to help him with his problem, in a sensitive manner*. Seek professional advice though.

FreebiesHeaven.com
Rating
Yes, I would suggest that you your doctor. It is their job to help you feel better.

FreebiesHeaven.com

Anna22
Rating
try a therapist first, it could be just a feeling you have

Red
I think you my just be working yourself up over it.

But you could always go to the doctor and just check it out.

Lovely
You should ask your Dr just to be sure, but you just might be scared....

Blessed with Baby #2
Rating
Yes, you should go right away before you do something you regret. It is important to get help!

Rebecca
Rating
Crazy people never ask if they are crazy

proventer
Rating
Go see your Doctor.

Joy2B
Rating
Seeing a doctor wouldn't hurt.

starlet108
You definitely need to go and see the doctor and be honest about everything. Not sure whats wrong but the way you're feeling isn't right xxxx

Christina E
Rating
doctors for reassuring yes, but the guy on drugs sounds like something that could have you in a dangerous situation...

hb
Rating
doctor would be good

|iDqAf ツ|
The second choice- go to the doctor, maybe your frineds are right

Miami Heat Chic =D
Rating
sweety, go to the doctor. The doctor will be a much bigger help than anyone on yahoo. gd luk. I really think that the guys is messed-up.. wish u the best :)

mely
you should probably talk to a professional.

Curious
Rating
Go see a psychologist and talk to a police officer about the stalking and potential rape. Start to look after yourself first. You are not healthy right now, but the threat of being stalked and possibly raped could also be making your mind go crazy subconsciously.

baby gurl
Rating
doctor

$_Mallia_$
Rating
go to the docs and see wats up

address man
Please seek therapy from a qualified professional.

Sharees R
Go to the doctors!!!!

patticharron
You are not schizophrenic. You are paranoid and with good reason. You're frightened as anybody would be in your situation. You might visit with your doctor and talk to her about this. You are definitely suffering from anxiety and there are a variety of ways to treat it. Then you can get a clear head and take the logical steps you need to to take care of yourself.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy