Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Anger issue?
Ok, i have this anger issue. I get really made at every thing. I've tried anger management, but that really hasn't worked lately. Does any1 know how i can vent my anger....

What's the second sign of madness?

Self mutilation?
First of all, no bashing, no one here wants to read your close-minded ignorance, if you do post and bash, i WILL report you....and then....i might just eat you...0_o
~~~
Okay, heres the ...

What do you worry about?
And what do you not worry about that you see others stressing over?...

Why am i bulimic?
i'm bulimic and i don't no why. well i do its because i feel so fat but i feel bad becos i come from a great family. ive never been bullied etc. most eatin disorders seem to hav underlying ...

Can a guy change if he is pathologically jaelous, can get violent, verbally abusive..?
can he change if i "punished" him by being away for 6 months. he is trying hard to get me back, but i dont know.lot of **** happened and im not sure anymore what is the best.
A...

Is This Stress Or Depression?
I keep having scenarios in my head from the past and am physically beating these people up like punching the air.

Is this stress or depression?

Thanks
Additional Details

I feel alone even when people are around me?
I have plenty of friends, two really close friends but I still feel lonely.
Additional Details
I think I have depression but am not ...

I have ocd?
I have obsession compulsive disorder its so stressing what do i do? Do u have ...

How can i be Sad, low, depressed and high, happy, hyper, at the sametime?
I've been a cutter for a long time now been on 6 lots of meds for depression. Coz I have been on 6 lots and they not worked my GP has taken me off meds and is now saying "well maybe your ...

I need help I am having a panic attack how do I control it help please I am not feeling well in the head?

Depressed teen?
i am a 15 yr old girl. i think im depressed but im not sure. lately i have been feeling sad all the time and wanting to listen to sad songs. my life is normal but i keep thinking that its horrible. i ...

Who do u trust when u r depress?
i'm depress i don't trust anyone...none of my family, friends, teachers, or strangers,...i need someone to talk to that understands me......

Do you have a sense of humor??
can you laugh at others idiocy?

can you make others laugh when they are down and out?

are you even willing?...

Why........?
soo i dont know if this a question or not..but my freiend died a lil over 4 months ago..and one point..we were more than "friends"..but we never dated..and i still think about him alot..and ...

Each night I have to brush my teeth or it's always on my mind...?
...is that an addiction or a habit? If they're different then what are differences in the way each is addressed?...

I truely am worthless?
I lack the ability to complete simple tasks. I use drugs to kill the pain I feel, and it works. I want to crawl int a hole and disappear from the world. I would be doing it a favor. to say everyone ...

Is there anything out there that is safe and can get you high?
Well I tried weed a couple of times. There was times were I had this feeling that felt soooo good. Like a mood lift. Like my soul was smiling and I felt good. Like a long lasting feel good sigh.

Am i just weird or is there really something wrong with me?
i don't care if i ever see my grandparents, i don't have a relationship with them and i don't want one. my nephews B-day is today and there haveing a party for him and i don't ...

I have a one questions my mind is very depressed. my mind thinks always.?
i think i have two minds working in same time. one mind say one thing and second say other thing. i am very confusrd. what should i do?...

Liz77
A vampire in the family?
our niece just spilled the beans to a cousin that she's a vampire. sneaks out at night to feed. has headaches from the voice in her head, that talks to her for hours at a time. got it from a boyfriend. I think she's crying for attention and independence. Parents are immature, she's 14 going on 2. strange dynamics all around, mother hovers, father antagonizes. strikes me as a serious cry for help!
Additional Details
Thanks for the heads up on the Twilight Series..she can be overly dramatic at times, but her demeanor was totally serious on this vampire stuff. just WAY out of left field, even for her.

mr koolio
Rating
OMG UR SOOOOO GULABLE
I DONT BELIVE THIS S H I T AT ALL!!!!

xapao
Rating
i think she's just mentally ill. and by reading your question, i see it runs through the family ...lol

alexarainbird
yeah, there is a bt of an underground 'movement' going on at the moment with vampires that hasn't been helped by books such as 'twighlight' (a book about vampires aimed at teenagers)

while obviously this is just some role playing fantasy, it can be quite dangerous as some of them actually do 'feed' on each other, so if they parents aren't going to intervene i would.

Staszek G
Rating
well I guess thought you havent been bitten in neck right ?

hehe really ohnestly maybe she has some break down or contacting with a spirit well I would not be suprised if she seeks more attention !

ali b
Drive a stake into her heart, if she dissolves into air after a bloodcurdling scream she was a vampyr, if she just dies from trauma and you get charged with murder then she wasnt.

Kasey R
Don't let her stay the night at your house... what if she really is a vampire??

nilfy
Rating
Whoa. That's some serious crap.
Go tell her to read Twilight.

Ptlomee
Rating
Oh, Jesus... It's that bloody Twilight series. And word to note, besides sneaking out at night to feed, which she might actually b doing, and risking contracting a serious infection or disease, I must also note that, Edward, the main heart throb in Twilight is coming to theaters, depicting a thirteen year old being romanced and "changed" by a 19+ year old. I would watch her like a hawk. And inform her on what "real" vampires are, it may help her see that she is not truly one of them, and just following a fad and new subculture to try and fit in with people who have similar interests. But I would be careful as hell, sometimes the vampire enthusiasts get out of hand.... (see Rod Farrell)

She could learn from this site:

http://www.sanguinarius.org/articles/Cyn-am-i-a-vampire.shtml

Claire.
I've heard of a lot of people who pretend do be vampires or witches, and I think it's strange. I think you should put her in counseling, and if she genuinely hears voices in her head then you should seriously consider getting psychiatric help, just in case she is schizophrenic. It's best to help her now before it gets worse, you know? And I'm sorry her parents aren't helpful. But since you're her aunt, you should try and help her out if her parents seem incapable of doing that.

JI
therapy. years of it.

FallOutBoyFreak
OMG! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE SHE WILL EAT YOU ALIVE! KIDDING
umm i think she has some mind problems soory to say she should go see the those thingys when they talk to you and so on.
x

Arch
Rating
Does she have Fangs?

Dawn M
i agree shes probably just trying to get attention.

tanner_oo7
Rating
lol ill just laugh at her and say ok then i have to tie u up and let her go when she says she was lyin

Casey
Rating
Simply a cry for attention.

Tony B
Rating
im guessing that had she been sneaking out at night to feed it would of hit the news papers about unsolved assaults in the area esspecialy if all the victims had bite marks... the chances of a 14 year old being able to spring on unsuspecting victims with out getting caught ( or with out them fighting back) are slim to non... so unless the police have caught and charged her, or unless she has lots and lots of unexplained defence wounds id guess the claim is for attention..
so saying that though .. some one who is that blatently calling for attention does indeed need help of some sort.. and if she is in actual fact also hearing voices in her head ( though her previouse claim throws doubt on that too ) then this too needs help..
but i wouldnt worry about stocking up on the garlic or crucifixes yet ;-)

Keerayzee
I initially thought that it does sound quite like she is begging for attention.

However, unless she has done her research, the "voice in her head" should be evaluated.

That is a classic sign of schizophrenia.

There are other mental disorders that mimic schizophrenia so she needs to be taken to a psychatrist.

If she's acting, they will know. If she isn't, it's a positive that it is caught and dealt with now before she progresses to other behavior.

Sparx
Rating
Definitely a cry for help, you should step in and talk to her and her parents and get the kid some help. If she is really sneaking out at night she could come to seriuos harm. If she really is hearing voices in her head she needs some psychiatric help. Dont ignore this issue, help her.

Seinna
Well the parents cant be blamed...perhaps she has a case of the Twilight Series fever. Teenagers all over are wishing they were vampires thanks to the hit series by Stephanie Meyer.
Best wishes,
Seinna

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy