Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Be honest... Do you think I'm big for my age?
I don't think I'm fat but I'm concerned that maybe I should be a little bit less. Please don't tell me to get over myself or anything like that. My mother weighed 115 pounds when ...

I am to skiny at least that is what my family says?
what should i eat to gain weight

im 10 years old 5 feet tall and 45 ...

Lose weight please help me.
Ok ive asked questions about losing weight a lot and all i get is your perfect the way you are and hippie junk so I am asking nicely please help me lose weight I want you to know ive spent the past 3 ...

I am too fat?
im 27 year old and i weigh 70 pounds and my family keeps telling me too loose more weight cause im too fat. and there really getting annoying! so i am too fat?

thanks, Angie
A...

Is 5'8 a bad hight for a girl?
only 14...

When you open a bag of chips, how much do you eat?
I felt really bummed today so I ate half a bag of chips (the bag was 235 g). Now I feel terrible and I am disgusted with myself.
SO, my question is... When you eat a bag of chips, how much do ...

Do you think I'm fat?
I'm 13 years old, 132 pounds, and 5'3.5.
Additional Details
I excercise A LOT but I look really fat still. I used to be 115 ...

Am I fat??????
People always say that I am skinny but I don't think I am. I have always had bodily insecurities for as long as I can remeber. I weigh roughly 80lbs and am around 4ft 10 and a half. AM I FAT?<...

Fat people are disgusting and selfish...?
Fat people...It not only about their appearence. It's the fact that they don't care about the people around them that have to put up with them. Sitting next to a fat person is nothing ...

Should fat people be allowed to wear thongs?
I saw a woman who weighed three hundred pounds if she weighed an ounce. Did I mention she was wearing a thong that was so skimpy it may as well been made out of fishing line. Are people totally ...

Does this sound like a fat girl?
5'5 150 pounds
Additional Details
she might be 5'6...

OMG I CANT BELIVE I JUST DID this!!! help?
so basicly i ate a watermelon
WITH SEEDS
HOLY CRAPPPP
now watermelons are going to be growing out the yin yang, what should i do ? do they hurt when they come out you butt?
will ...

Tips on giving up smoking cold turkey style?

What can i do to take my mind off food?
please give me some good ideas!!
Additional Details
i am not hungry, just bored and feel like snacking!...

Is it possible to lose weight without exercising?
Not trying to lose weight...just wondering if it's ...

How do i gain weight ?
I know this might be a stupid question but i have about 2 days to gain 8 pounds.

my current weight is 90 pounds
i'm 5'2 and 18 years old.
Additional Details

I'm 5'1 and 96 lbs how do i lose weight?
i used to be 110 lbs, and i still feel and look fat. what do i do about it?
and i'm a 15 year old girl.
Additional Details

Should i use steriods...?
I want to become bigger and bulky'er and stronger, ,should i go on the steriod path???? If "Yes" any idea where could i purchase one in Toronto???...

Am i fat? how much do you think i weigh?

I weigh 107 & im 17?
Im 17, 5'4 & i weigh 107...too fat...too thin...
Additional Details
I work out 6 days a week and i play club vooleyball & ...

Time.To.Pretend
I'm 15 and 5'8" tall. Is that really tall for my age?!?

Jocelyn
Rating
Yeah! I wish i was that tall! i'm only 5'2

rebecca_lynn
nope, im 13 and my best friend is 5'7". and i know girls in our grade taller then that.

musixluv
compared to me... yeah. but there are a couple of people that tall in my class too...

jswentworth
Rating
For a girl, yeah, 5'8" at 15 is pretty tall. You'll only keep growing until you're around 16 though, so you probably won't end up much taller than 5'9". Which is still 2 inches taller than I am...

PurplePalooza
Rating
Don't listen to the people who say you're too tall or a "giant". You're fine. Don't worry about it. If you like basketball, that is something you could do. Or modeling. But don't worry that you're too tall. Everyone is different. I'm only 5'4" and I'm an adult. I wish I was taller. But it's no big deal. 5'8" is a nice height and if you get taller, so what! I'm sure you are a beautiful girl!!

Beach Prep
I'm 14 and 5'8

Unbalanced
yeah yo

sara`♥
Rating
Hmm, not exactly. I'm 15 and 5'10

Being tall is good though. My boyfriend is 6'1 and he always tells me he likes the fact that I'm tall. Plus you can look into modeling :D

desert_rain
im 15 and im 5"7 and im considered short at my school

Erin Z
Rating
I wouldn't say REALLY tall, but taller than average

The Girl Behind The Camera
not really but it's above average. hey I've been 5'9 since I was thriteen....freaky tall for someone that young...and I was taller than all the guys until highschool. :D

Sweetnes
NO MY LIL SIS IS 5'9 AND SHE IS 16

ozzyxx
u shorty girl start growing all u ahve to do is JUMP JUMP N JUMP!!!

ViolinMaster#1
im same age 6' so your ok.

Average Jimmy
Yeah it is.

Lino H
Rating
well no really im 12 and 5.2 and my mom was 5.5 so...

simplepleasures
No, I'm 5' 8" now and I have been since I was 14. Girls reach their full height in high school. Embrace it girl! There is nothing more fabulous than long legs in a of boot cut jeans and a 4" heel.

You'll appreciate it when you're older. It may feel weird now if all the guys seem short. It gets better! Don't slump/slouch.

serious70
Rating
no kids your age are about that height or taller

Tha Truth
Rating
yeah it is,tho its not like a bad thing, and not by a allot by a lil bit only soo dont worry thats tall for ur age like tonnes of girls in my schoo soo dont worry its not like ur alone or something .

ohiyq2
No, not really. People might think you are older then you are because that is taller then most at that age. It just means you have grown faster, I have been 6'2 since I was 14. My dad stopped growing at 12, he is 6'3.

Different people, different reasons. I would just say that your done growing. And if not, and there are still more inches to come. Take up basketball! lol

texasbadboi911
Rating
ummm kinda my sister is 5'8 but she just turned 17.Basically
your probably gonna keep on growing taller, so yeah your tall

ibetnoonehasthisdamnid
Rating
no, 5'8 is a little taller than average for a woman, and everyone stops growing at different ages. My 13-year-old is mostly done with her growing, while My 15-year-old is just getting started.

*Laura*
Rating
I don't think so, just a little taller than average... everyone grows at their own pace. You will just be one of the lucky ones who is super tall, unlike me who stopped growing in 7th grade!

Jaz
Rating
your a really nice height!
I'm 14 nearly 15 and am a little bit over 5ft 8 and loving it. ill admit i am taller than most of my friends but i doubt you'll grow much more

Rayne
not really, i'm 15 and i'm 6'4, no THAT'S tall for my age...plus i'm a girl and they say girls are supposed to be short...

Nicolette
A little tall but you probably look like a model. dont worry my sister is 11 and she is already 5'6"!

yerLITTLEchica89
Rating
Not so much. I was 15 and 5'7. Then over the next 3 years I only grew one inch. So it all depends on how many growth spurts you have already had. If you have another one at 18 and end up being 6'4 then yea, that's unnatural.

dare2dream
seriously, you should be glad you are that tall.. im 15 and im only 5"1' =( lol but im happy with my height

Nicole
Rating
Well the average height for a woman is 5'6. So you are above average, but I wouldn't say you're "really tall".

aalkouri
I was 6'3'' at your age, my sister is 16 and she is 5'9'', but she is pretty tall, so yea, you are pretty tall, guys like that, as long as your not taller then them.

Freo
Yes.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy