Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Plz i dont know if im fat or not?
im 13 5'1" and 129lbs
AM I FAT???
AND IF I AM WHAT WEIGHT SHOULD I BE AT?
aND HOW CAN I GET THERE?...

Im trying to gain weight, any advice??

Am I killing myself? Not enough calories, too much diet soda?
Hello. I have an eating disorder. I've been like this for years, I am seeking help. Lately I've been going down hill fast. I am eating 600 calories a day or less, and I drink TONS of diet ...

Do you brush your teeth BEFORE or AFTER you breakfast?

Whats a way to lose 50lb in 5 months?
whats a way that i can lose 50lb in 5 months
its really really important that i do so.
soo what are some ways that would help like what are some things you do to keep the weight off??

Is 96 lbs fat for a 12 year old????

Additional Details
im 5'1 yeaah i no, im shooooort!...

Should the state lower the drinking age?

Is it possible to eat 100 cookies in 100 minutes?????
My friends have this contest going to see who can eat 100 cookies in 100 minutes. Does anyone know if a person could do this without having any medical problems??? I'm thinking about asking my ...

If your bathroom scale could talk, what would it say?

Am i over weight?
i am 28 inches around my waist

i weigh 140 pounds

i am 5 foot 10

how can i loose half a stone
Additional Details

Does not doing excersise make you fat?
Even if you diet, does a lack of regular excersise in your life make you gain weight?...

Does you think he's good looking?
http://www.hotchickswith I think he is GORGEOUS. But I just want to know what individual people think also.

Do you think he looks good?...

What happens if i cut soda out of my diet and just drink lots of water?

Do I have a eating disorder?
Im 11.
I don't eat breakfast or lunch, and I eat dinner because my parents are around, but I don't eat a lot of it, and say I had a big lunch. I feel full at lunch, but at dinner im ...

How old were tou when you stopped beleiving in santa?

Is 110 pounds at 5'1 3/4 at 15 years old a bit underweight?
Just wondering? Since people are saying I'm skinny....
Also which side am I on the BMI?...

How can i lose 100 lbs in 3 weeks?
i need to do it fast, without any change in my ways - no excersise or limiting my cheeto intake

by! thanks a bunch! my bf will love ...

Stretch Marks? I'm 14!?
Ok I'm 14 and i have stretch marks on my inner theighs!

How do you get rid of them?
How did i get them?

I'm not fat i do dance 6 times a week and i've had ...

I am 17 and weigh 100 and 5'4" am i too thin?

Am I overweight I am 12,im 5'0 and i weigh 80 pounds?
I always feel sooo fat!!...

alana
Am i fat?
I weigh 100 pounds and i am 5'5 i think i need to loose 20 pounds i am the cheerleading squad captin and this summer we are going to an overweight childrens camp to pump them up and help them loose weight,but my friends say im not teaching them anything by being so fat!!i have not been eating alot and I feel very weak can i eat or do i have to loose the wieght???

sramndunityrmeil
You serious?

easy j
Rating
doesn't sound like you need to at all and keep eating!...how old are you? besides the fact no matter your age your weight is perfect and 20 pounds is quite much. 80 pounds doesn't sound too healthy. don't listen to your friends from special ed either.

Miley
i don't think ur fat. Ur actually skinny for how tall u r. I'm 4'81/2 and i weigh 75 pounds (i know...I'm short) if Ur friend says that ur fat...she's not really helping u at all. i know people who weigh less then 100 pounds and they r still skinny. don't worry about it. and don't try to get to the point where u're too skinny

Joann
No. Don't loose weight, if you're that tall you should'nt be too light or you'll be underweight which is unhealthy. You're not fat

Lirit
Rating
At 5'5" at 100 lbs, according to Body Mass Index, you are underweight, and choosing those 20 pounds may push you into the category of having an eating disorder.

In fact, you should pack on some pounds, and don't let your friends' peer pressure get to you. I'd rather my cheerleading captain be curvy and healthy than atrociously thin, 80 lbs at 5'5"!

Start eating and be a good role model to other girls and tell your friends that they have no idea what they're talking about. If you go too far, you're definitely going to get anorexic at this rate.

Yari
Hell No! You are NOT fat. You're freakin' retarded if you want to lose 20 pounds. I'm 5'2 and weigh 100 too, and 14 years old, which makes me underweight, and you are way more underweight than I am. Don't listen to your "friends", you need to eat more!

KELJO
Rating
well geez! I am 5 feet 61/2 inches and i weigh 150 pounds!!!!!!!!! so girl i have to say you are not fat so just knock it off you scrawny brat!!!! Smile! you are beautiful!!!!!

curtib22
Rating
You don't need to loose weight

Kiera
Rating
You don't sound too fat to me - in fact you sound healthy at that weight. I would advise you to ditch this destructive eating regime you have adopted and revert back to a healthy balanced diet. As long as you eat in moderation, drink plenty of water and eat your 5 daily portions of fruit and veg, you should be ok.

By all means, keep up your exercise and watch out for overloads of fatty foods, chocolate and sweets; just stay sensible and lose those 'friends' telling you are fat - they will turn you into Kate Moss, for sure but remember she ain't no anorexic/bullimic (just naturally skinny).

Alex D
No. No, you're not overweight. Actually, according to the National Institute of Health's BMI calculator, you're UNDERWEIGHT. You feel weak because YOU'RE NOT EATING. Get back on a healthy, protien and fiber enhanced diet and gain at least ten pounds. Oh, and ditch your cheerleader friends, they're horrible people for putting these ideas in your head.

yasneitorres
No !!!!!!!

Summer Katelynd
Rating
you are crazy okay.you are not fat.one hundred pounds really isn't alot.I think you are playing around with this question!Is this a joke.???

EAT GIRL EAT!!
just watch what you eat.

:>

hope2help
Girl you have to be crazy! I am 5'4 and I weigh 115 and people say I am sooo skinny. My little sisters are both 5'2 and they each weigh 102 and they are very petite as well. There is this thing called a BMI calculator (http://nhlbisupport.com/bmi/bmicalc.htm) and you put your weight and height into it and it will tell you if you are underweight, overweight, or just right. Honey you are anything but fat! You need to eat more (healthy) food and not less. And trust me, you will not be a bad example for the children at the camp you are going to visit. It is kind of a stereotype but check out http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110006/ - it is a movie about the same sort of camp and you will see that you do not compare to those kids at all. Good luck and tell your friends to back off!

rosealina p
your underweight, so not over, you should be about 115-130 pounds for your height

Kisne_Rise
oh my freakn god..thats even less than the average weight..if u think ur suppose to keep losing weight ur gonna end up like a skinny beach ... cheerleading needs a person who has energy to jump and kick..if ur alllll sooo skinny how can u do that? i bet u can get blown away by the wind or something//

samantha s
Don't listen to your friends. They are just jealous. According to the BMI Calculator, you are UNDERWEIGHT!

Hani
You are perfect, darling. It sounds like you really need a group of new friends. Anyone who says something so insulting and untrue is obviously overcome by jealousy. Don't believe a word they say!

perfumegirl1
You're underweight but I guess that part is not important. If your friends are telling you you're fat you need new friends.
Start eating a balanced diet and drinking plenty of fruit juice and water - healthy eating.
You could put on 20 pounds and not look fat.
Oh, and about teaching at the overweight children's camp. When you get there be sure you ask the counselors for diet advice. I'm sure they will help you develop a nutritious diet plan that will keep you from being weak.
Stop hanging out with losers. You're fine.

Delaina77
Oh honey you are NOT fat. I'm 5'1 and I don't even weigh that little. You'd be just fine even if you gained 20 pounds. If you seriously want to weigh 80 pounds you need to talk to someone b/c that's not healthy and someone with those kinds of issues should not be volunteering to help children with weight issues.

Lucifer
LOL are you making this up?! Those girls are just being mean and trying to make you self conscious about yourself. You really should start eating at least a healthy amount of food ASAP, cause your body can breakdown. And no you are NOT fat! You are just fine, and you ever add 5-20 pounds even better!

Anthony H
Rating
You are not fat. Stop listening to your ignorant "friends".

Binky
Your friends sound stupid, and you will look stupid if you listen to them. You dont need to lose any weight. You are athletic and maintain an active lifestyle, you should eat, especially if you feel weak. Your body is sending you a message, listen. EAT!!!! EAT!!! EAT!!!! But not too much! Maybe your "friends" are jealous, you are the captain. But seriously, you cant lose 20 pounds, arent you practically a stick already?!

Kelsey (TEAM JACOB!)
That is really mean of those girls....They must not really be your friends. If you are 5'5 and are 100 pounds you have to be pretty skinny. I am 5'5 or 5'6 and 130....Just because you might not be showing your ribs or can't fit into a size 10 doesn't mean you are fat. In fact, alot of guys think that fuller girls are more attractive. Don't listen to those girls....they don't know what they are talking about. If you want to lose alittle weight just try to eat healthier and excersize alot. You will only gain weight by not eating...untill a certain point when you do start losing weight. Just make sure you are eating healthy and excersizimg and you should be fine. Remember...Muscle weighs more than fat. LOL...Good LUck....YOu will feel better when u see all those obese people at the camp.....

<3 Kelsey

Michael M
It depends how old you are.
If you are at a good weight for your age than no you are not fat.

Maybe they say you are fat because you weigh more than them. They are not Barbie slender are they?

ne1crazy
Rating
First of all, if your serious I need to know how old you are, yet you would have to be a young child for me to consider you fat! So I guess my answer would be no! YOUR NOT FAT!

Jessica C
Rating
you can be serious, you know you are not fat i can tell just by the way you asked this question, why should you do this to yourself to get attention, you know you are fine and ur not fat ask anyone that has a mind. i have never seen cheerleaders say that girls your size are fat so just knock it off sweetie, your underweight.

Diana
Honey, your weight is fine. DO NOT try to lose weight because you think you are fat and want to look beautiful. Cheerleading is no reason to lose weight....it's not worth it. What matters is whats on the inside. Be happy with what God has given you. Confidence is beauty.

xokatieeeee07
First of all, if you're going on a diet, don't avoid eating! Not eating can make you unhealthy. Secondly, you are not fat. There are people I know who are only 4'11" and weigh 90 pounds. If you truly believe you are fat, see your doctor and ask what he/she thinks.

Future Mrs.
Rating
You have to be joking. What a dumb question.

Katherine N
Rating
According to my medical book your weight should be around this weight.

117 - 130 that is for a small frame
127 - 141 that is for a medium frame
137 - 156 that is for a large frame.

Don't worry about your friends. I really do think that you will be helping them in losing some weight. You will be doing a good thing with those people.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy