Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

What brand and colour is your toothbrush?

Additional Details
Mine is pink! Forgot what brand it is thought, ...

How do get rid of bad breath?????

Be honest...how many of you DON'T brush your teeth before going to bed?

Have you had a wisdom tooth removed? Did it hurt much?

Additional Details
I'm not a big fan of blood... or pain for that matter. I get the feeling I'll have a lot of both....

Do you brush your teeth first or have breakfast first?

Are you supose to throw away your toothbrush after so many times?

How to stop braces from hurting? I just got them today?
I got braces on in the morning and they hurt like really really bad. I took some medicine but it doesn't seem to help at all. please help?...

How many times a day do you brush your teeth?

When did you last go to the Dentist?
Not happy I have 7 appointments....

My partner has really bad breath?
my partner has been suffering with bad breath he has been to the dentist and had them cleaned and brushes his teeth twice a day can anyone recommended anything as it is really ...

Do retainers hurt?
I'm getting my braces of soon and I'm getting a removable retainer on top and one gued down to the bottom. Anyway back to the question, do retainers hurt as much as braces?...

How bad to root canals hurt?
I have a dentist appointment today in about an hour and a half for a root canal. I've never had one before and I'm a bit worried. How much does it hurt? How long will it hurt? Will it hurt ...

After you use mouthwash are you suppose to wash your mouth out with water?
Also, what is the order your suppose too brush, floss, and use mouthwash??

When you wake up, should you eat before or after you brush your teeth?

Do you walk around while you brush your teeth?
Can you help resolve a question between my spouse and me? Do you stay in the bathroom the whole time while you are brushing your teeth or do you walk around the house?...

Does getting your teeth pulled hurt?

COLOR IDEAS 4 braces?!? help!!?
wut colors should i get 4 my braces 2morrow ant ideas!?!
Additional Details
wut colors should i get 4 my braces colors!! I'm a ...

In 45 minutes im getting braces?
well im 14,
and in 45 minutes iom getting braces :(
can anyone give me some tips for what to expect, stuff for the pain, etc?
im really scared.
Additional Details

Help! I am getting braces!
I am getting braces, and I need some advice on how to deal with them. Help me out?...

What do you do if you drop your tooth brush in the toilet?

linda
Do I need Braces!!?? HELP!?
My friends and eveyone are saying I need braces to fix the big gap between my front teeth and the close other gaps I have and to fix my overbite. So will I need braces??!!
http://s271.photobucket.com/albums/jj159/ljk24/?action=view¤t=myteeth001.jpg

♥ tori ♥
u'll definitely need braces, but u won't have them on for 3 years, like someone else said. u just need to fix the spacing.

lesdine
maybe not- those gaps right now may be a good thing- they give your teeth room to move when your back teeth and/or wisdom teeth come in. or you may be able to get by with a retainer. check with your dentist- don't trust what your friends say unless they have their D.D.S.

SHINee<3
yes. i think you should get braces. dont worry, it'll be worth it in the end:)

ilovebobsaget2
Rating
You also have an overbite so braces would probably be good

W1thNumb3rs
ya.. u need braces

kristi c
Rating
yes

я люблю ромка
Im no expert in Dental but it appears that your teeth are spaced and That you in my opinion will need braces, but of course for a sure answer you might want to see your dentist,and a orthodontist. hope this helps.

Hannah R
Oh yea, same problem here
you will have to probably have to get a pallet expander like i had to

Sk8r Boi
Rating
my gf had the same thing. yeah, u do

Acedrummer5
if u want to have a perfect smile yes but if you are tight on money then i would pass and let them form together on there own it might take alot more time but hey im not God hehe lol

doglover
Rating
Yes, I would recommend braces :p. But don't worry, their not that bad, I had them for over two years. And just wait until the results; you will have the most beautiful radiant teeth!

fantomhead666
Ya totally!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sara F
Not trying to be mean but I have braces too!!!!

Numb=Safe
you need braces, and ask about veneers to fill in the gaps between your teeth.

Lora
Rating
I like imperfect teeth!! In the USA everyone has perfect teeth and I think it costs us a little character. My fiance (English) says he can always spot Americans because we all have big, white, cookie cutter straight teeth. I had a very cute little overbite when I was young and if I had my choice again I would keep it.

Phoebe
Rating
Well you teeth can still come together because my brother had teeth like yours when he was 10ish. now hes 12 and his 2 front teeth, the gap is closed and his teeth are perfect. this depends on the person and what age you are and also if your back teeth are still growing in. if your back teeth are already grown in and there is still that gab and you see its not closing in then if i were you i would go to an orthodontist and take x rays and talk to him about some options you have. i would tell you not to worry at all. you look young so if u get braces u will have them on for 2 years and its nothing believe me. at the end you have a gorgous smile. so just ask your local orthodontist for a professional view into this problem. Hope i helped and good luck!

Sox=2005 champs Cubs=hmm when?
yeah, I had braces! They hurt at first, then no big deal.

jazzy
its not terrible, but i think its better to get braces

Jillian
Rating
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zyann0102
I think so

♥ Sarah
yeah you will sorry to say

Yeah Yeah Yeah
Yeah probably. I have em and theyre really not that bad. Its better to get them than to never get them cus they make u look really good once theyre off.

M.N.P.
Well, even if your dentist says that you don't have to get braces then you should still get them because your teeth can look better even if people may say they're perfect.
Just don't get braces because of what your friends say-get them because you want to.

~♠☺♫*♥!Lil' Red!♥*♫☺♠~
Sure
its expensive kinda 2-5,000 dollars
so i guess
dont worry
i need them too
and my teeth are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more jacked up than urs are!!

eeeperz!
Rating
whatever you think!
if you dont mind it, it's not worth the money (braces are reallyy expensive)
a lot of people find gaps cute, so it's not imperative

WaTeЯ ♥♥ BeAvEr
im not gonna be like the crowd! i say No .....how's about dem apples!

castledknight
Rating
umm sorry maby a little lol i guess ya

dadwith4
Rating
Yes you do...

*Cher*
Rating
If you want straight teeth with no gaps you will need braces.

Total Asian Lover<33
Rating
I dont really c a problem with ur teeth but if u want it to look good in the future u might as well get it
hope that help!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown....
Rating
The only person who could answer that would be a dentist that has actually gotten to see your teeth in person..
You may actually be able to get away with porcelain veneers rather then braces. Though, some dentists will wait till your wisdom teeth have come in, or you will have to have them removed right away to prevent ruining them..
Here's some before and after shots to give you an idea..
http://www.dentalfind.com/smile_gallery
Many people who have gotten braces in the past could have just gotten veneers done for much cheaper and a lot less pain. They are also done in a day versus years of braces..

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy