Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

My partner has really bad breath?
my partner has been suffering with bad breath he has been to the dentist and had them cleaned and brushes his teeth twice a day can anyone recommended anything as it is really ...

Do retainers hurt?
I'm getting my braces of soon and I'm getting a removable retainer on top and one gued down to the bottom. Anyway back to the question, do retainers hurt as much as braces?...

How bad to root canals hurt?
I have a dentist appointment today in about an hour and a half for a root canal. I've never had one before and I'm a bit worried. How much does it hurt? How long will it hurt? Will it hurt ...

After you use mouthwash are you suppose to wash your mouth out with water?
Also, what is the order your suppose too brush, floss, and use mouthwash??

When you wake up, should you eat before or after you brush your teeth?

Do you walk around while you brush your teeth?
Can you help resolve a question between my spouse and me? Do you stay in the bathroom the whole time while you are brushing your teeth or do you walk around the house?...

Does getting your teeth pulled hurt?

COLOR IDEAS 4 braces?!? help!!?
wut colors should i get 4 my braces 2morrow ant ideas!?!
Additional Details
wut colors should i get 4 my braces colors!! I'm a ...

In 45 minutes im getting braces?
well im 14,
and in 45 minutes iom getting braces :(
can anyone give me some tips for what to expect, stuff for the pain, etc?
im really scared.
Additional Details

Help! I am getting braces!
I am getting braces, and I need some advice on how to deal with them. Help me out?...

What do you do if you drop your tooth brush in the toilet?

How many times did you brush your teeth today?

Yikes! Will it hurt?
does it hurt to get teeth pulled out? Only answer if you have this experience. And if it hurts, what is the anesthetics for? I'm a bit nervous, so if u have ways to overcome fear, help!!...

Is it possible to pull out my wisdom teeth myself. and of so what tools do i need? thxs?

Additional Details
well some numing stuff, a razer and pilers right?...

Every body wants me to get braces but i dont and i admit that i have crocked teeth what should i do?

Additional Details
well the 5th tooth from the left on bottom jaw is growin behind my 4th and 6th tooth and my bottom teeth are ...

I’m having a wisdom tooth pulled out tomorrow, anything I can do to make the pain bearable?
Apart from enjoying a good meal before having the procedure because I might not be able to eat anything else for the whole day....

Need tips keeping braces clean on long school days?
when i have afternoon studies i pack lunch to school but i always have food stuff in my braces which i cant get out.what can i do (other than bring a toothbrush ) to get the food out .something ...

Grrrr i get braces on march 3rd?
what color do u think i should get because ...

How often do you brush your teeth??
....truthfully!...

My breath smells like fart?
ive been told my breath sometimes smells like fart
i brush twice a day for about 5 mins and gargle with listerine
i visit the dentist every 6 months
please help!
sometimes i never ...

midland4206
Why do brits have poor dental hygiene?

Additional Details
So ONLY people on tv that are british have bad teeth? How did that become a stereotype if there wasnt a bit of truth to it?

the Boss
Rating
I don't think that's true. The stereotype is that they eat a lot of candy. But really, it's a gross generalization.

L
why does this question keep getting posted???

Im a Brit and my teeth are great, thanks you!

me
Rating
that would be because americans cover their rank teeth with cosmetic dentistry hahah and we scummy brits can't afford it

♥ яэγoЯ ♥
Rating
That's just a stereotype you see on TV, it's not true. Maybe they got it coz brits smoke so much. And people who smoke have yellow teeth... :S I dunno.

psy80uk
Generally we don't have better or worse than other nations. It's just the way that certain popular actors that get into the USA main stream have certain dental states.

Some people in USA have bad teeth, but they're never in the lime light.

"G"
Rating
That's a stereotype. Many of them have good dental hygiene, but there's a broad spectrum of people there, just like in most places. Some do. Some don't.

baby_face_paris
Rating
Gross generalisation. I have almost perfectly straight teeth, no fillings and they look really nice. Are you trying to annoy people? Not nice.

Ulty
We don't.

joannie
Rating
Do they??
I didnt know, I DONT !!! lol

Em x
Rating
Generalisation is a terrible thing - it would be like saying all Americans are stupid!!

Vikki
Try living in the North East of Scotland and finding a dentist, whether NHS or private - it's impossible and there's so many of us up here who simply cannot receive treatment as there are a shortage of dentists, despite us paying taxes etc. Not all "Brits" have poor dental hygiene. This is like saying that all Americans are fat and live on fast food isn't it? Our dental service is appalling. I have to travel 200 miles if i want to see my dentist, and i'm not joking.

Mizz SJG
Your poop stinks.

English skin
You are quite obviously american. Where do you get it that us BRITS have poor dental hygiene? Quite obviously you are aware that the americans are the fattest nation on the planet - so your food is good, but there is such a thing as eating in moderation - you should try it us Brits with "bad teeth" do. I think I'll use the phrase "throwing stones at glass houses" you moron.

RampaginAvocado
Just a racist stereotype.

cosmic_quest
Rating
You are aware that, by asking this question, you are giving the impression that you are an ignorant moron easily influenced by out-dated stereotypes. It would be like a Briton asking why are Americans so fat or why do they not have a clue about world affairs?

If anything, these days, statistically the British will have better dental hygiene than Americans because we have free/low-cost dental care. Every child under eighteen is entitled to free dental care, including orthodonic care, as is every pensioner, pregnant mother, war vet and the unemployed. Now you compare that to America where, for every person who can afford good care there will be half a dozen poor folk who don't have the cash for anything.

Laura Lithium
Rating
i am british and i have perfect teeth so i dont know where you got that idea from

Jennifer-Joanne
Rating
anyone and everyone can and has poor dental hygine not just the Brits

sparkey
have you tried to get a dentist in the uk its impossible

EvaMay
We don't !
At least everybody here can afford to go to the dentist thanks to the NHS.. thats at least one thing they got right hahah.

Mack J
We dont or more to the point we dont spend a fortune having them bleached. Its an Urban myth like why are Americans so fat. Oh wait thats not a myth.

abby82
Cos no bloody NHS dentists will take new patients and not everyone can afford to go private!!
I've tried for months to register my son but no dentist will see him!!

dks824
this is an overgeneralizing stereotype, and is not fair, as some people in EACH country or culture have poor hygiene. it has more to do with an individual person and his attitude toward cleanliness and the resources available to him.

DIANE C
Rating
I pink this is a puckin insult.. mose (like me) don't hab any teeph at all!

dragondrums
Excuse me ???? I am British and there is absolutely nothing wrong with my dental hygiene or my teeth.....unlike your manners which are obviously in a neglected and ugly state.

Shambles
Rating
What is your nationality? Will you not answer as the stereotyping of your nation is a lot worse than teeth?
Just looked at your other questions. You are an arrogant obese, self centered gun toting murdering naive, gullible American.
Not my opinion by the way but stereotyping is a sh!tty thing don't you agree?

R-Dawg
Rating
You've been watching too much Austin Powers. But I don't know, why do Americans have poor physical health with the lack of excersise and obesity these days? It all goes along with our cultural advancement and stuff like that.

mizzmamma
no we don't,

♪Oh.Yeah!♪
Thats a STEREOTYPE!!!
Im British and I have great teeth!!! =D

**Why do Americans have dentures!!!???**

EDIT: British people in like the Victorian times had bad teeth because they ate soo much sugar! They would put sugary stuff on their teeth as they thought it made it cleaner!

silent assasin
why are americans fat

ERICSPEEd
Rating
That's just mean!

and why is your avatar hiding it's mouth with the snorkel? Bad teeth?

Sara Green
Rating
That's the funniest question I have seen on here to date!!!

LOL soooooooo true!

Of course, not ALL brits have poor dental hygiene... just compared to most western countries they do

(We're not included underdeveloped countries in this, are we? That wouldn't be fair...)

Maybe there is less fluoride in the water there?

Maybe the sun has something to do with it? (or lack of?)

But then if the brits have poor dental hygiene, then why are americans so arrogant? Why australians so lazy? Why do new zealanders like sheep? hehe we could go on like this all day...

(c'mon, I really love all these countries - and isn't it our differences that make us all so special?... quick picking on people!! hehe)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy