Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Dental
Health Discussion Forum

Need tips keeping braces clean on long school days?
when i have afternoon studies i pack lunch to school but i always have food stuff in my braces which i cant get out.what can i do (other than bring a toothbrush ) to get the food out .something ...

Grrrr i get braces on march 3rd?
what color do u think i should get because ...

How often do you brush your teeth??
....truthfully!...

My breath smells like fart?
ive been told my breath sometimes smells like fart
i brush twice a day for about 5 mins and gargle with listerine
i visit the dentist every 6 months
please help!
sometimes i never ...

What is good for a toothache? I've used oragel and mouth wash, doen't work..any ideas?

My DENTIST kissed me, "What should I do"?
I went to see my dentist because my wisdom tooth was bothering me. He told me that he would extract the tooth.
He froze my mouth and I was apprenhensive as to whether or not I would feel the ...

Is it hard to talk with braces?
I'm just wondering whether it is hard to talk with braces on?

Like... will I talk funny? :S...

I have a very bad tooth ace , i can not afford to go to the dentist right now, what can i use for the pain?
I took Motrin 800 .It kind of help....

I accidentally swallowed the wax for my braces! HELP!!! I NEED ANSWERS QUICK!!?
I just swallowed a pinch of wax a while ago. Is the wax safe if swallowed? Is it something to worry about?? I don't wanna get poisoned. =(...

Chewing gum with braces...?
What would happen if I chew gum with braces??Will anyone else notice I was chewing gum??
Thanks =]...

How do you know if u need braces?

Do braces hurt?
because my teeth r really messed up and i need them and i have been doing research on them

♥shelby♥...

What colors should i get for my braces?
ok i am going to the orthodontist soon for like the one millionth time and i need color suggestions!
the color combos i already used were:
pink and black
orange and green
red and ...

When is the best time to brush your teeth?
Is it bad to brush them straight away after you've eaten?
Additional Details
i brush them 6 times a day but will it ruin my gums ...

Is this going to permanentley damage my teeth forever!?
I know it sound stupid, but I filed my front teeth down w/ a nail file. I didn't do it hard or for very long, but I looked in the mirror and the bumpy ridges on the bottom of my teeth (which ...

How painful is getting wisdom teeth out?

Are you afraid of going to the dentist?

Straight after you brush your teeth, do you look in the mirror and smile at yourself?

How many teeth do you have missing (not including wisdoms)?
I have had four extracted....

I need help ?
I've been trying to find a way to get rid of this bad breath I have. I've tried so many things. I eat a lot junk food, but I don't know if this is the reason why even if a brush my ...

wd2crv
Do you walk around while you brush your teeth?
Can you help resolve a question between my spouse and me? Do you stay in the bathroom the whole time while you are brushing your teeth or do you walk around the house?

jackieleacollins
i walk around switching laundry, and whatever. kills 2 birds with one stone. be careful, though. i tripped once and jammed the toothbrush in that real soft place between your upper teeth and nose. hurts like hell!

I'm better than you
Rating
yeah i do its been a habit since i was little

Skeeter
Since I got my implants (I have a prosthesis bridge screwed onto the implants) I will take a soft wet tooth brush and sit at my computer or watch TV and slide the side of the tooth brush along side of my teeth and brush back and forth against the implants. It does a better job than just flossing. After I go to the sink and brush with toothpaste and stay in the bathroom for this. I was told when I went for my cleaning that my teeth were so clean and gums so healthy she didn't have to do anything.

So yes I guess you could say I walk around but never could I walk around with tooth paste in my mouth as that is just to slobbery.

MR.
no

jdensfor
I stay in the bathroom. It really doesn't take longer than 45sec to brush my teeth.

vinible2006
Rating
I attempted to brush my teeth while naked. Some people have. Like right after getting out of the shower. I would not consider walking around though. Its messy. I stand still and some gets on me.

Claudia
why would you walk around the house while brushing your teeth unless you needed to get stuff done? you can do whatever you want. if your capable, then walk around.

JoHanna
I stay at the sink- I bend over so I dont get toothpaste everywhere. I just concentrate on getting it done the fastest.

-
Rating
well i stand infront of the mirror in the bathroom, and my fiance will come in and start doing his and sit on the edge of the bath. (",)

tomboy
Rating
well my situation is same like u i dont listen 2 her but convince her every time by giving a kiss to my spous tat it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
simple

Mary Beth
Rating
I usually walk around...sometimes to put a glass in the sink or get my purse and other things ready for work!

Torch
i stay

Kaytee
I go to the living room and watch some tv while brushing for two minutes. I guess, it's a nasty habit...

chaoshelp18
b/c there is nothing else to do. Some people stare at themeselves in a mirror.

Isadora
Rating
In my case, I stay in the bathroom while I´m brushing my teeth

piezie1
Rating
i stay near the sink so that i do not drip or make a mess all over the floor or etc.

shirleypowers1953
I stay in the bath room

Shells
Nope not really...unless there is a phone call.....

krista n
depends on how late i am. i usually brush my teeth and pick out earrings, or clothes at the same time or walk around the house getting stuff picked up. my husband thinks it's goofy, but then he brushes his teeth in the shower, so go figure.

Blackrosesyellow
I know its mayb not as safe, but I cant help it! Ofcourse I walk around when i brush!! Time goes by alot faster when u walk around. And I like chacking for phone messages when i walk around!

tennis freak
Rating
I walk around the bathroom more than I walk around the house. Sometimes I will walk around the house if there are things to get done. But if I'm zoning out I'll stay in the bathroom. :-] Take care!

Heather K
Rating
In light of what happened to my mother just a few weeks ago, I felt compelled to answer this question. Personally I stay in the bathroom the entire time I am brushing my teeth. To save time, I usually brush in the shower which also saves on sink clean up.

But back to my mother, she apparently walks around the house while brushing, or did I should say. I should preface this by saying my dear mom is not the most agile person running around and has been known to do some really clumsy things in her time. But this should serve as an example anyway...

While getting ready for work one morning she was brushing and went out into the hall to say good morning & pet the cats. She bent down, lost her balance somehow and managed to fall with the toothbrush still in her mouth and gouged a large hole out of the back of her throat. She wasn't able to talk much for a week and had to be careful of what she ate and drank. She probably should have went to the doctor, as my father tried to insist, but she didn't really want to have to explain why she was brushing her teeth and falling on cats.

So I would have to say, clumsy or not, why not just stay in the bathroom while brushing and eliminate unexpected mishaps?

Blonda
i do both. depends on my boredom level.

Blake T
sometimes

Heather C
Rating
Nah I stay put. But my husband walks around the house and just stops in another bathroom to rinse his mouth.

kurt
Rating
Walk around, of course. Why would you want to stare at yourself with bed-head and no makeup for three minutes?

Spidergirl
I walk around the house if i am in a hurry, but i stay in the bathroom most of the times. by the way good question!

Prasad Dighe
Rating
ya, i do move around while brushing! It depends how lazy i m tat morning. If i m to sleepy, i just stand there and brush, but sometimes, i do move around everywhere in house while keeping tat tooth brush in my mouth. I also check my mails in morning while burshing.

TraceyH
Rating
I usually walk around.. It keeps me brushing so my teeth are clean, rather than standing there and getting bored

Michael R
Rating
Now that you mention it, sometimes I do.

~Wild*Kitty~
I walk around so that I brush longer, cause it's better for the health of your mouth and teeth the more you brush... It is simply common sense to me!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 22, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy